UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Medical link
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:51 am 

I know this has nothing to do with Ufos and similar, but it can be useful to many peoples to understand more about human bodies and see differences from others races.

This is a medical site and it allows (after free subscription) to join, see and participate in it. What you will see there is the complete human body in 3D. Best rendering for having best images. I'm used to send this link to hospitals and doctors for having a better way to work.

http://www.visiblebody.com/Start

Post subject: Re: Medical link
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:29 pm 

I've registered with this link and it said I would receive an email straight back so that I can sign in but as of yet i've not heard from them. How long did it take you to get a response for it and is anyone else still waiting on them. Ann :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:13 pm 

Well, I did it long ago and was working. It's probably updating something or they have some problem, 'cause usually in few hours you should be able to visit it.

I also sended that link to my family's doctor and to the near chemist shop, and they are more than satisfied.

For the time to wait, now, I don't know what to say...
Wait...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:24 am 

I don't know what was happening. I tried to register again today and had the same problem and so I tried again and had Ken help me this time and it worked fine. It just goes to show that it's not simply enough to follow the instructions you also have to know all the technical stuff too. I don't understand all the technical stuff but I'm lucky because I own a Ken doll. Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:28 am 

I'm sorry Dad, I forgot to say thankyou for the program. It works really well and now I just have to learn how to navigate it proplerly. THANKYOU. Ann :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:54 pm 

No problem, Ann. I only hope it will works fine for everyone and that it will be useful. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:46 pm 

Thank you for the link information, it really helps.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:50 pm 

Do you guys buy generic drugs on the internet? I've been searching for a good store for quite a long time and found this one - https://texaschemist.com/ , what do you think about it? I really like the prices and range. And what online pharmacy stores do you guys use?