UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 am 

Of COURSE... look at all the food chain the chemtrails affect!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:09 am 

Figuratively speaking, or metaphorically speaking.

Carpets are filthy beasts.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:39 am 

Yeah, ESPECIALLY ours! But on arthritic feet, they sure beat cold wood floors and tile!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:26 am 

So, no more carpet.......tear it up, drag it out the door and burn the bloody thing.

It hides the filth....wall to wall is a crime scene, anyway you look at it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:35 am 

What the hell is going on in this world, baby food with poison in it, dog food with poison in it and they want to limit the amount of nutrition in our food.

Yes, limit it, limit the nutrition in your food. We should be in good shape by the time all the vultures get through with us.

And Genetically modified food is garbage food, more poison to weaken the species, any species.

Toxins in chem-trails, toxins in medical cures, toxins in the water supply, toxins in the air, toxins in the food, toxins in almost everything.....gee I don't feel so good, what could possibly be wrong?

And the majority of people don't believe there is such a thing as population control?

Have you noticed all the dead people? It must have been something they ate eh?

Bad lifestyle choices maybe.....we have a choice?

What a radical idea, choices? WHOA, who knows what he might say next.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:51 pm 

I do think that China is in a class of its own. And it is not their own people exclusively that are put at risk with the garbage they produce, it is a world wide plague.

Everything from toys to aspirin, milk to cookies, they don't care who gets sick. I doubt those that allow the deliberate poisoning of consumer goods have those products in their own homes.

And what of the countries who do business with them. It was a New Zealand firm that had a controlling interest in one of the larger milk suppliers. I believe that particular company has folded because of the scandal, but no doubt they made a tidy profit before they retired their interests.

I would go so far as to say that to those supplying tainted goods, from adding the chemicals, to shipping the product, knew that their business plans included the eventual discovery of the 'mistakes'. There is always a plan B. I would bet both my left feet on the fact that they knew exactly what they were doing, and were prepared to slip out the back door when the spaghetti hit the fan.

Perhaps it is like the car industry in a way. They put out a vehicle, and only after the very long process of bringing it to market, discover a faulty ignition switch that could catch fire. They wait. They wait and see, and factor the dollar amount, of deaths, vs. continuance of selling the machine and making money.

Then when there are deaths, already factored into the profit predictions, they produce a recall, after the fact, also factored into the calculations, and 'do the right thing' in replacing a 25 cent part-free.

It would be very hard to convince me that the possibilities and cost of deaths associated with tainted food, cars, what have you, isn't known before the product hits the shelves and car lots.

That anybody appears surprised by this, and assumes that it was the work of only a few diabolical business men, is very nieve.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:22 am 

I think it is very hard to write off population control as an extremist view, when so many well placed people support the concept.

But for the most part people dismiss the idea as crazy mainly because it is crazy, quite insane in fact, but nonetheless an ambitious plan of the NWO.

Not an easy one to come to terms with, but of late I have taken the time to do some serious reading and what I have found is astonishing and shocking to say the least.

Like the adverse effects of the lunar samples, there are no peer reviewed papers isolating the virus or even identifying the virus that is thought to cause AIDS.

And very serious questions go unanswered when they are asked of the experts.

If most all women who conceive a child are HIV positive, but healthy individuals, where is the disease? It fails to materialize because it does not exist or has ever been shown to exist other than in the minds of those subjected to the hype and spin of the adventure.

It's the same with statins that reduce cholesterol and later lead to heart attacks, strokes and cancer. They even want children on these drugs and even if your cholesterol is normal it is still said to be a good idea. But where are the clinical studies to support this idea?

They don't exist other than in the minds of those who wish to maintain and or increase their share of the billion dollar plus market.

Yes, they pay off those who sue, because it is a cheap way to avoid losing such a huge chunk of the market. Money talks and it talks in a loud and commanding voice.

Killing off a large chunk of the population is not something you do on a weekend, it has to be down in a slow (but not too slow) and controlled manner in order not to arouse suspicion amongst the masses.

So we have tainted spinach and tainted meats, which throw some curve balls at us. Make it look like human error and mismanagement. Isn't that always the case.......keep the water muddy.

Muddy water is all they have to hide behind, but sometimes something simply jumps out of the water and we go, What! Where did that come from?

We brush people like Prince Charles and George Bush off as clowns and maybe they are clowns, but they are also very serious about what they want to see happen.

They think in extreme terms, which for the most part are far beyond our capacity to even consider. So we are not too smart to laugh it off as just some crazy talk. They really do want to see a huge reduction in the world's population and the sooner the better.

What do you think the real reason is for all those rubber gloves intended to protect health workers from AIDS. They are all part of the drama, the staging and the costumes.

Read the articles written by doctors and PhDs, you will be stunned by what has and is going on.

Certainly China has very serious problems with pollution and mismanagement, but let us not be blinded by the propaganda, which is conveniently employed to muddy the water and keep it muddy.

While we are on our China trip remember to read the warning on your Canadian or American made toothpaste....don't swallow this stuff and if a child swallows a piece bigger than a pea call your poison control center right away quick. And dentists recommend you brush often, the more often the better.

And it goes on and on........how many babies in Africa die every year because their mothers have been convinced that breast feeding is dangerous to their babies health? That is one hell of a bunch of babies. Its sickening stuff which for the most part we choose to ignore.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:52 am 

Population control is very REAL. And while a great many of you will think I'm some kind of horrid ogre, I believe the churches have been responsible for the GREATEST CRIME, which is NOT allowing families to have adequate access to birth control, NOT allowing families to decide to have only the number of children they want or believe they can afford to care for, and for wanting all this willy-nilly propagation to line the coffers of their collection plates.

Population control is NOT something should have to be done TO us; rather, it is something that we, had the churches stayed out of our personal lives, would have (well, most of us, anyway) controlled all through common sense.

Now we've got "the Others" who see what over-population has been doing and will continue to do to this Earth, if children keep being born and medicines become better and life spans get longer...

I'm NOT saying that all of the people involved in the many methods of population control are nice people; I'm just saying that had the churches stayed out of our sex lives for the past 2000 years, things would be a lot different. Science would still have advanced; medicines and technologies would be as far, or farther developed than they are now; and there wouldn't be GUILT associated with NOT wanting to be a parent, if some of us didn't have those parental inclinations.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:32 am 

And now clothing.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-t ... 3247.story

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:38 am 

Better to be safe and poor NOW, than dead and SO SORRY, later.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next