UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:55 am 

So much controversy surrounding this report. So many years of 'study' and 'research' that influenced the treatment of children with autism, and forced a 'cause' of autism from the MMR vaccine. (Mumps Measles and Rubella).

I think it must be so heartbreaking for the parents who have raised children, fought for accountability from drug manufacturers, insisted that there were definate causal relationships between the vaccinations and their children's autism.

And it was all a lie.

My God, what a hoax. Worth millions upon millions.

http://news.sympatico.ca/oped/coffee-ta ... d/398dd551

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:03 am 

Perhaps it's not the vaccines, but the short period of times between them, that are partly to blame.

Also, let's not forget that the medical science people tend to "sell" most drugs with the idea that "one size fits all" - meaning, that if only 10 out of 100,000 people have a negative reaction to what is thought to be a safe drug, then it's only bad for those 10 people who are harmed. Tell that to those who are among the 10, and the families of the 10...

Also, there could be a lot more in play now than in earlier decades. We have more people eating and giving their children processed food; we have air, water, ground soil contamination, and eat normally healthy grains that are polluted - either from the man-made elements in the soil, from the insecticides, from the animal DNA injected into hybrids to make them less susceptible to insects, and other GMO trends. And think about the antibiotics and growth hormones injected in nearly all the meat and poultry we eat, including processed baby foods.

Add these things to vaccines administered at close set rates instead of spacing them out months apart, and it could be the injections at shorter intervals, in combination with the aforementioned other problems we're putting in our diets, and it may very well be a recipe for disaster - not only for children, but for all of us. And if you have read Dr. Mary's Monkey, you'll see that a lot of the polio vaccines were contaminated with a virus from the monkey organs upon which the vaccine was grown. And it's only now, some decades later, that many of those who received some of the polio vaccines are becoming affected by diseases which have laid dormant for up to 40+ years.

I tend to think there may very well be a link between all of these problems we're creating for ourselves, vaccines included. I know that every time I get the flu vaccine, I'm sick in bed for at least a week; this past one had the H1N1 vaccine included, and I was sick as a dog for 10 days. I could have had the flu and only been sick for that long. (And BTW... I still caught the H1N1 flu, 4 months after I had the shot, because people with whom I came in contact from the UK were carrying a different strain of the H1N1 virus that has just recently cropped up in Europe! So, I was in bed for another 2.5 weeks in March!)

So to say that the vaccines are totally harmless is a stretch, in my mind. Perhaps they are for most children... but when you're the family of a child who was meeting all the normal guidelines for a happy healthy child, and then within just days after the latest inoculation, your child begins to exhibit signs of autism or something else weird, and then it turns out that your child regresses and is then diagnosed with problems you cannot correct, I think it would make any parent very, very skittish, concerning the timing.

Don't forget - the pharmaceutical companies are on the hook, financially, to DISPROVE any links - not to volunteer to help those whose children suddenly begin to fail. And so they rake in even more money from the tests done, the drugs used to stabilize the affected children, and the long-term care for those who are forever changed. I find it hard to believe that the pharmaceutical companies are ever on the side of the people. While in some instances they may be totally innocent, but they still reap the rewards from all the following, often life-long care those children must have that insurance companies only partly cover, and the parents are stuck with all the mental anguish and the co-payments, if they're lucky enough to get insurance on the children, from anyone.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:49 pm 

Good points.

Noted on TV lately during advertisements for smoking cessation products, that they have started to 'double up' on the definition of addiction.

For instance, the characters in the ads are saying "I realized I was addicted to being addicted to cigarettes". Implying that there are two addictions at place at the same time.

A totally new creation in the terms.

Timbit

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:27 am 

And now, in the U.S., they're touting "3rd-hand-smoke". The ads are saying that if you're AROUND someone who smokes, and your clothing touches theirs, you take it home, hugs your kids, and they're immediately "subjected" to the perils of being a smoker.

I don't normally use profanity in written comments, but I'm telling all of you, this is bullshit. They are trying to alienate EVERYONE who can't kick the habit from the rest of the world. This is TOTAL discrimination - making parents afraid to be around anyone who smokes, including grandparents and other family members.

There are now real estate agents in L.A. who will NOT contract with a seller who smokes, or allows people who do smoke to come inside their homes. And one of the questions they ask now is: "Have you ever smoked or allowed smoking in your home within the past 10 years?" If you answer yes, they won't list your house until it's totally renovated - Completely disinfected, repainted, carpeting removed, all cabinets disinfected and re-stained or repainted, etc.

This discrimination has gotten totally out-of-hand... How many people do any of you know who smoke, or who have allowed smoking inside their homes in the past ten years, who can AFFORD to go through a total renovation like this? We surely couldn't, and even though we live in an affluent neighborhood, I don't know anyone in our Homeowners' Association who can afford to do this. They are trying to make us out to be criminals, and even though I don't smoke cigarettes anymore, I have never been a criminal, and I don't believe I contributed to anyone's illness or death from 2nd or 3rd-hand smoke.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:18 pm 

It's become a social group. Nobody refers to 'people who smoke' they are 'smokers', and that has become the lowest form of human life.

I was in the lineup at a register at Walmart the other day, and a lady behind me reeked of cheap perfume. I don't have any allergies, but it felt like I was in the middle of a chemical spray over a corn field. I had to put my hand over my mouth. These 'perfumers' are everywhere!!! lol

Tim

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:22 pm 

There is a particular Calvin Klein perfume that makes me physically ill. I can't remember if it's Obsession or Eternity, but whenever I'm in close proximity to someone who's wearing it, I get sick and get a stabbing pain in my head. Howie's niece used to wear it, and I had to beg her to not put it on when she comes to our house. Unfortunately, since it's the only one she likes, she doesn't visit anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:07 am 

In 1998, the work of Dr. Andrew Wakefield and co-authors was published in one of the oldest and most respected medical journals - The Lancet. They connected autism and inflammation in the intestines in children with the introduction of the MMR vaccine against measles, rubella and mumps. After a lot of researches all international experts came to an unequivocal conclusion, which is confirmed by the results of studies that vaccinations in general, and vaccination against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) in particular, do not lead to autism. Also information you need to know about role of medical science in our life you can find in many other medical articles on https://pro-papers.com/medicine-writing-service .