UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Say No To Suicide
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:47 pm 

Forum,

If anyone reading this has thoughts about commiting suicide or had thoughts about it, I would like you to read this.

I'm anything but proud to say that I've had suicidal thoughts. At my school, I thought everyone hated me and there was no point in continuing life. My actual thoughts came when I was watching a thunderstorm through the door in my kitchen. The thought occured to me that I could go outside and climb the tree in my backyard and try to get myself struck by lightning. (thus possibly killing myself) Of course, I didn't do it because I wouldn't be typing this today. Now, it took me a while to fess up to my mom becuase I knew she had to know. To this day, less than 10 people know that I've had suicidal thoughts.

Now, things have improved at my school. In fact, when I say "I don't want to go to school!" it's because I'm too tired, not because I hated it. Today, I'm so happy at my school it's hard to believe how horrible it was 8 months ago. I have lots of friends, and a possible girlfriend (please don't tell her ANYTHING) for the first time ever! :D

If you ever consider suidcide, remember this: "Suicide is a permant solution to a temporary problem." Now I know you may think your problem is unfixable. Well read my story! I'm now totally OK with being my slightly mental self at school and not caring what people think.

If anyone has a suicide story and an amazing recovery, please post it because I'd love to here it. Thanks for your time.

Kill46

Post subject: Re: Say No To Suicide
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 pm 

I think big percentage of teenagers is thinking about this. I had the same thinking when I was young. Then I realized that suicide is not good way how to solve the problems and it would probably hurt people who love me. We all will die anyway so why be in a hurry. If there is one more parson I can help or make happy before I die than it is the one reason for me to stay here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:49 pm 

You are so right miro, we both think the same way.

Kill46

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:04 am 

I know and always thought a problem will always be solved but the 1 time I thought suicidal (which lasted a long time) I would have done it if I had a Gun... Which is a good reason y I should never own a gun cuz my mind brings up the problem so much, I'm not a suicidal person but that's the 1 thing that ruins me,... It has to do with an exgf, a miscarriage and her cheating

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:28 am 

I know there are many problems in life which compel you to take such steps. The problems can be many.Family problem can be a concern or maybe your boss is breathing down your neck and making your life a living hell or is it any kind of problem related to your sex life. See, these problems are not shared publicly but am sure there are many ways out for you that can help you to get back your life.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:35 am 

Heyyy Buddy..I am happy that now you are with us. I want to know how to came out form this kind of thoughts. Please share us what thing make to motivated? What thing agree you to love life.
Suicide in fact the cause of depression. Breathing is best way to control on depression.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:05 pm 
Editor

That's right, Niker. I'm glad we'all are alive to discuss this.

:P

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:11 am 

Yes off course we do.