UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 2:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:44 pm 

Thousands of articles and reports written on this topic so far since electronic cigarettes were introduced the public. Amount of carbon di-oxide inhaled in lungs cannot be reduced although scientists have been doing experiments on the low-tar Cigarettes. Electronic cigarette is has the same smoking exposure as the other Cigarettes has. Personally I feel electronic cigarette are best because they don't have all the other harmful chemicals than usual tobacco cigarettes. Today Electronic cigarette or smokeless cigarette has become the future of smoking. E-cigarettes are not only a safer alternative as against the normal tobacco cigarettes, but are also very cost effective. There are a number of benefits of using a smokeless cigarette over normal tobacco cigarette. The e-cigarettes have come into existence about a decade ago, but it has recently gained more popularity because of the increasing prices of the tobacco cigarettes. A big plus point of using smoke-less cigarettes for the smoker as well as for the people around him is that it does not create any secondhand smoke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:31 pm 

Electronic cigarettes gaining popularity because people aware the bad effects of smoking normal cigarettes on lungs. People love to use these electronic devices because they doesn't have tar, ash and many other harmful chemicals for health.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:38 am 

I am really happy that addicted chain smokers can actually get red of this. I am planning to gift one such thing to my dear hubby

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:49 am 

Yes.I have had read number of articles about E-cigarettes. It is one of best way to quick smoking.