UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:31 am 

how to get rid of back pain?

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:29 pm 

well, Back pain can also be caused by constipation. If you are very backed up, talk to a doctor immediately...

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:29 pm 

Same problem I have, but I know is done to those 12-15th hours /day I'm spending to work on my computer and not only (also computers of other peoples). The only way is making gymnast and I can suggest to practice Thai Chi Chuan (also known as Taiji Chi). It is know in all China and also very old peoples use it to prevent many pains. But before all you have to check if you don't have problem in your spine, and only a doctor with a good check can tell you this. Anyway: more you stay without moving and more you'll have problems. Don't let bad positions take advantage and remember always that your spine is supporting the weight of the body.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:08 pm 

Well, what I can say today is that my pain disappeared making some gymnast at morning and during week days. In the mornig are enough few movements, and during the week they must be more than few. The practice of Taiji is the best 'cause it allows to make blood running on all body. I can say I don't have anything as before, and they will disappear in short time also 'cause I made lot of gymnast years before. The back pain for constipation is something very dangerous and it could include other kind of illnesses (like the known colitis).... so it's better to know the cause of the pain before doing something!

Good health to all!