UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 am 
Unregistered
Happines mean energy balance, state where you are healthy and everything is ok. I found that during smiling its possible to meditation much longer than normal. Just find silence inside you (come down all ambitions, stop think about anything)
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:50 pm 

It really is a state of mind isn't it. When you project yourself in friendly ways with smiling and welcoming body language, you receive it in turn. I've seen that work with the worst of situations involving very angry people. It becomes a calming force from within when you can focus energy in a positive way. Meditation is another one of those natural gifts. I have never been able to personally reach that level, but it must seem like like a day at the spa to let all that negative emotion go and regain your energy.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:26 am 
Unregistered
Probably negative emotions are made to survive:
-fear: you are more perceive for dangerous
-angry: you get more chances to defeat opponent or life problem

Meditation should be "visualisation of safety" its key to be free from any form of stress.
It could work also as overall life acceptation: dont try to change anything.

But what it could give anyway?
-restore energy
-clear mind
___

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:41 am 

Well, during meditation smile gently, allowing your lips to feel full and smooth as they spread to the side and lift just slightly. This smile should be kind of like the Mona Lisa smile, or how we might smile - mostly to ourselves - if we had just gotten a joke that someone told us several days ago: nothing too extreme, just the kind of thing that relaxes our entire face and head, and makes us start to feel good inside.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:02 am 

Tiamat wrote:
Happines mean energy balance, state where you are healthy and everything is ok. I found that during smiling its possible to meditation much longer than normal. Just find silence inside you (come down all ambitions, stop think about anything)
___

i think meditation is the best way to search the silent within ourself ....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:08 am 

Stress can really show up in our faces. Smiling helps to prevent us from looking tired, worn down, and overwhelmed. When you are stressed, take time to put on a smile. The stress should be reduced and you'll be better able to take action.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:26 am 

No matter how much you smile, if it's not felt emotionally, all it will do is keep your face muscles toned.

Stress is a killer. More people die from stress every year, than physical maladies.

Actors are great at expressing emotions on TV, movies, and during interviews. But if they're not really happy, it manifests in others ways - drug overdoses, alcohol & drug binges, etc. because it's all kept inside. The more things you stuff down and don't allow to be released - either through anger or with a therapist or a good friend - the more likely you are to die younger than you normally would.

So, keep smiling... and get your angst out in a good way - not through self-medicating.