All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: [Whitedog] PLATEAU
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:35 pm 
Unregistered
West...[blush] thank you.
___

Post subject: Re: PLATEAU
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:13 am 

Holidays are over now. Back to business...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:39 am 

I hope you wont take offence to what I have to say, but it seems a lot of people are looking for something or trying to reach a point in their lives, like plateau, and are having a bit of difficulty with it.

The timing isn't right or the flow isn't there..........you make the moment what it is every second of your life. No one else can make it right or wrong.

Standing at the center of the universe looking out into space you can see forever and never know you're there.
Yet you've been there from the start and you'll be there in the end
All it takes is an open mind and the desire to make it true
No one to answer, no one to ask, no messages to send
Nowhere left to travel and no one left to find, it's entirely up to you

Many people spend their whole life searching for the moment and the moment never comes
If they could only see each and every moment is the one, nothing right or wrong
But they insist it must be special and perfect when it comes
Everyone one is special while no perfect moment comes
Like the beating of a drum or the beating of a heart
You can count on being together or count on being apart
If love is the answer it matters not which way
Just to be alive and living each and every day

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:58 am 

David I agree with you 100%, reaching a plateau or pinnacle in whatever agenda you wish to reach it, it's not something that can be forced or waited apon because your right, you could already be there and not even know it. I cannot explain it as elaquently as you did but ut hit home with me.
It seems like so much effort is put apon arriving there that we really could have been there and not even realised it.
I ESPECIALLY LIKED THE ANALOGY OF LOVE, WE COULD SPEND A LIFETIME LOOKINMG FOR THE PERFECT LOVE WHEN WE ALREADY HAD IT. Sometimes I get too close to what I am looking for and cannot see the forest through the trees, I think that is what you were trying to say, if not then correct me.
Me being a musician and lousy poet but yet some songs I write that I think are terrible, others tell me they are great, but I guess my l;ack opf self esteem keeps me striving for that one song that will put me on the map and for all I know I may have had it already, maybe more than once but was afraidf to put iy out there except to a few friennds.
Just wanted to say I agree with you and its not that I think anyone elses stuff is wrong, i just relate to you better thank you all for this yopic, it has given me renewed purpose. bloodbreed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:41 am 

Bloodbreed,

Being a musician and writing your own songs is no small thing, not everyone can do that and very few are really good at it. So give yourself a break and realize you have a talent and a gift which connects in a very special way to the world around you.

The more you share or give the more you gain, it's a natural law of the universe.

It's your path to follow and only you know the way.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:12 pm 

Thank you David for the encouragment, I need something to motivate me sometimes and I agree with this whole plateau issue. To me its there whenever I want to reach for it and sometimes it takes a lot of work to reach it but I believe it is in all oif us we just need to bring it forth.
I believe we can strive and achieve anythintg or go anyplace inside of ourselves and reach for what we wish to have or achieve,so much I have let pass me by because I was busy being something I thought I was or wanted to be, so much time wasted on the superficial things that I lost track of what was important and what wasn't, its easy to do.
I think the biggest thing for me is living in the moment, enjoying life in the here and now, in the second, in the minute and seeing things, people for what they truly are, not what I wish them to be or what they are not, just accepting and being ok with everyone and everything around me, its only then that I can begin to live life, shed the trappings of everything around me and enjoy what is, what has always been in front of me but I haven't been ablre to see it. thanks to all, bloodbreed