UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: About those Chemtrails
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:33 pm 

I am curious about chemtrails having read of them in posts here. What I'm still searching for are why they exist, who benefits from them, what their purpose(s) are and how they affect humans, global warming, pollution etc. I'm beginning to see that there are multiple purposes with this phenomenon. I came across this interesting web page that chronicals patented applications of the compositions of the chemtrails. What exactly is in use and for what purpose currently, I'm still trying to find.

A quite telling patent list going back to 1917 can be found here:

[url "http://www.seektress.com/patlist.htm"]http://www.seektress.com/patlist.htm[/url]

Wondering what people think of chemtrails and have found out in their own travels.
___

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:07 pm 
Unregistered
There seems to be a very wide rage of substances being delivered over our heads.
From common weather altering substances to organic substances of varied analysis.
The disinformation possibilities here are enormous....as the disgorging of all kinds of redherring type substances may not be ruled out either....
I think it more likely we can get a sample of chemtrail substances by finding out where the aircraft originate and attending the takeoff site, than actually collecting sprayed samples which are subject to many kinds of counterpropaganda.
Though accredited study is not likely to be funded by the institutions which are Goverment spnsored.
This brings us to the point where the study of Chemtrails becomes too expensive for the rest of us, and those who could afford to subsidise them are more interested in keeping them secret.
Our universities are supposed to fill this function, as well as educating our youth, but the practice of universities studying non approved subjects are now nil, as the military industrial complex now calls the tune to these supposedly free institutions of higher learning.
Separation of the functions of education, and of goverment,have been eroded by the need for funding from the Goverment for research projects which the professors and scientists attempt.
bergle
___