UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:18 am 
Unregistered
Could you expand a bit on this that you posted many months ago, along w/some info on what the attachment is or means?

Actually, I'd like to hear from anyone on this site who has been recently experiencing white noise in the head (continuous, monotonous/echoing.....about the pitch of the sound a lot of locusts make during season).

Thanks.
Tanya

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:42 am 

Here's something to go with White Noise...

Several years ago a friend gave to me a Sound Machine for a birthday gift. It was marvelous! For the first time in months our cats could don their combat boots and play all night... without waking me up! The two settings I've always found the best for me are "Steady Rain" and "White Noise."

Since 2003 I began to hear things that at first I thought were subliminal flaws in the digitized sound program of the machine. So I purchased a new one. I heard the same audio anomalies the very first time I listened to it, right out of the box. I went back to the store, tried to explain the problem with it, and managed to get the Manager to allow me to open other Sound Machine boxes and plug them in so I could learn if they all were defective, or if there might be one that would suffice.

I heard extras--a talk radio show with several voices, and yet not quite clear enough to understand the conversation; a song from an opera I've never been to see; harpsichord music playing the same 16 bars of music over, and over, and over; something that sounds similar to Morse Code; a chorus singing something unfamiliar; bees buzzing and changing pitch--in ALL of them. So I returned them all to their boxes and to the shelf in th store, and was returned the purchase price of the machine.

One of my relatives mentioned Sharper Image had a very nice Sound Machine--for quite a bit more money. We didn't yet have one of their stores near us, so I mail-ordered it. When it arrived, I tried it out, and truly thought it was fine...

By the 3rd night I was hearing conversations, beeps, electronic sounds--in other words, nothing was different.

I decided to try it with batteries only. I could still hear the anomalies.

Mind you, now... only on those two setting: Rain and White Noise. The Jungle Sounds, the Babbling Brook, the NYC Traffic, etc. were seemingly flaw-free. Just the Rain and the White Noise settings cause me to think I hear these sounds. But I can't sleep to the "busy" settings. I find myself memorizing the pattern of the taxi horns, the fog horns, the thunderclaps, and that keeps me awake... So it's the Rain and the White Noise that can put me to sleep... WHEN I get a channel (for instance, the Chrous) I can rest with!

My ENT tested my hearing and determined I can hear sounds in Extremely High and Low Frequencies ranges. I have "flat" hearing in the normal range of most voices. In other words, it's harder for me to hear a soft-spoken normal conversation than it is for me to hear a dog whistle or sounds in the low M.H.z range. He's not sure if this is the reason I hear things in the digitized sounds of Rain and White Noise, but supposes my sensitivity could be hearing things no one else knows exists.

Now... here are my two questions to anyone who wants to get into this puzzle:

1. Do all machines share the same exact digitizing? Or are they manufactured by the same sound production tool? Could cloned synthesizers, distributed to several different manufacturers, to produce these two specific settings, (on many different brands), be duplicating the exact subliminal tones on machines that range in value from $19.95 to $149.95?

In other words, no two pianos sound exactly alike. BUT. Can two synthesizers, made by two separate companies, produce identical sounds?

2. If the above hypothesis doesn't compute for any of you sciencitically trained readers, then what do you suppose is causing me to hear these anomalies? (PLEASE don't tell me I'm crazy, or that I've got a brain tumor. I've already explored those possibilities. There are no tumors, and aside from the fact I believe in UFOs and have seen and photographed them, I don't appear to be mentally disturbed to anyone.)

Thanks for thinking about this; I'm really interested in hearing your theories.
___

Post subject: Re: [Barbie] White Noise
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:56 am 
Unregistered
That is really interesting. There is so very much more that exists than what science has found or proven yet. Far be it from me to say you're nuts, since I used to be able to hear radio waves quite clearly and could even show you the path they were coming in, not to mention I've seen UFOs throughout my life, have seen what some would call ghosts, have had a life filled with paranormal experiences and teach meditation and how to open yourself to receiving communications from "other than those of us in flesh bodies" (w/protections, of course). I'm one to believe your experience to be exactly what you say it is.

When I used to pick up signals from radio stations, I could distinctly hear what was said or being sung and could find the station I was "hearing" on the radio. It was pretty cool. One time, while I was in my bedroom on the second story of our house, I was standing in the middle of one of these radio signals and felt something amiss, "knowing" that the main electrical wire on the pole I could see from my window was about to be hit and "knew" I needed to step outside the signal. (Of course, all of this happens in a couple of seconds.) Sure enough, the electrical lines started throwing out sparks and making a really loud noise. I saw a couple of flashes of flames, but nothing actually caught or stayed afire. It lasted for 3 or 4 minutes and then stopped. I don't know what or if it had to do anything with the actual radio signal, but I guess I might have received a shock if I hadn't heeded my warning. --- I'm 55 years old. Technology has changed a lot during these 55 years and the signals are not sent the same way. Even so, on occasion I still pick up signals, static, voices (never as clear as from years ago) and so on.

Based upon what you experienced, I would be tempted to think that through the "white noise" and the "rain" sounds you have taught yourself to come into a meditative state prior to sleep. Doing this repetively will often enhance all of your senses (known and not yet "officially" recognized senses). I tend to think you really are picking up signals. And there are so many, now. Not like when I was a child and teen. You might even be picking up static and voices from cell phone calls. I know I hear noise constantly that others cannot hear.

These noises are different than the white noise I mentioned in my earlier post. I am beginning to think those noises are related to a series of unexplainable lights I see each year. These lights are not UFO, as we think of UFOs and I have no idea what/who they originate from or their purpose; could be otherworldly, could be our government w/technology we don't know about, could be a lot of things I guess. The only way these lights can be seen is by their reflection on what appears to be the upper portion of clouds, rather than being able to see them directly. I have verified that they are not projected from the ground, and I am unable to see anything above the clouds that is projecting the lights. Additionally, I have had 2 occasions when these lights have literally followed me; one of which was witnessed by someone else. They are always the same, always 4 lights beginning at each direction as in a circle---north, south, east, west---they turn a quarter turn, travel straight down and meet at the center, becoming one larger light, go straight outward to one of the direction's point, turn a quarter turn, return to the center......and so on, for hours. As the cloud cover begins to thin out, you can still see the reflection on the clouds that are still available, so you know it's still there, even though without the clouds you cannot see the lights. I've been searching to find others who may be experiencing the same white noise and who may have also seen these lights. So far, no luck.

I've gotten busy and almost forgot about this forum. I'm glad you shared your story with me and brought me back here. I am still having trouble finding out how to use certain functions on this site. For instance, when I first opened your reply to me I saw your lovely picture to the left of your reply. When I logged in to reply to your post, I lost that. Bummer. (lol)
___

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:40 am 

Hi, Tanya...

It sounds to me as if you and I have the same kinds of sensitivity--I see and feel cat-ghosts* and have always had paranormal adventures. A lot of this (I think) comes from either my family line having been enhanced via UFO contact, (from a great-aunt, born in 1906, right on down to me) or my personal contacts with beings I presume to be from parallel universes/other dimensions. Maybe even all three...

Whatever causes these different aspects of reality is a blessing, even though sometimes it irks the ones around me who can't experience life on the many levels I do.

With all our modern-day technology, I am actually surprised there aren't MORE people open to some of this abnormal sensitivity. (And maybe there are, and they just haven't found this site or come out of the pantry yet!)

I have a hunch that the manufacturing of the Sound Machine products and the digitizing holds at least a part of the secret to my abnormal experiences; perhaps not the whole thing, but part of it. It's times like this I wish I could understand more in depth scientific theories and applications. I do reasonably well for being a creative creature instead of a computer science/physics major, but I, like you, would like to KNOW IT ALL!

BEFORE I die...

Nice reading your response. Thanks.

*See www.unusualnews.honestead.com for some of my contributions.
___

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:07 am 
Unregistered
[b][#4040ff]i have seen the film and i loved it.[/#4040ff][/b]

[b][#4040ff]i do think there is something to it all, i have read alot about it ( i read far too much) lol.[/#4040ff][/b]
[b][#4040ff][/#4040ff][/b]
[b][#4040ff]i have not put it to the test yet because i am so busy with the paranormal on other specrums.[/#4040ff][/b]
[b][#4040ff]i spend alot of time dealing with possesion and hauntings and a little time on abductions and visitations.[/#4040ff][/b]
[b][#4040ff]i believe you have to experiance these things to really understand them but some people have no choice and these are the people i like to help.[/#4040ff][/b]
[b][#4040ff]xxx Kizzie xxx[/#4040ff][/b]
[;)]
___

Post subject: Re: White Noise
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:37 am 

Tweaked I think and this is just my theory, that the sounds you are hearing are radio waves being picked up by the machine you are using. I think many machines like that are capable of pulling radio waves out of the air, however, it could also be you are hearing voices from another plane somehow coming through.
I am no theoretical physist so I don't know, I just threw an idea out there and wanted to say hi. bloodbreed [joey978]

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:07 am 

It's all about field dynamics, but keep in mind that machine to brain communication has tight security surrounding it. They say it doesn't exist......which is standard denial.

Consequently most people accept the official denial statement as fact, but brain to machine is just one aspect of a much bigger picture including the reasons why such a thing should even be possible.

Unfortunately it is more than just possible as it has become a standard harassment tool.

Nonetheless, just because it is being used does not mean they understand why it should work.

We do live in a very strange world.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:54 pm 

Sorry guys, wrong thread.

:oops:

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:40 pm 

For white, pink and brown sounds try to these links
http://www.web-us.com/thescience.htm
http://healingbeats.com/
http://www.bwgen.com/theory.htm

Remember that those kind of sounds are used in medical treatments and the told i-Doser was published as a spectacular program, but in effetc is nothing at all. The link to brainwave is the most known and important, but the program is commercial...

One is free and is called SoundBorb, with also soucres already prepared for hearing. I love the one used for meditation (Tibetan singing bowl) and it works very well
Here the link to them all
http://soundborb.com/download.php

Have a nice time!! ;)