UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: White Noise
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:35 am 

David,I am not sure what field dynamics are, I have a pretty good idea. I believe that the Gov. can use whole small towns for experimental purposes without telling anyone or anyone knowing what is really going on. Crop dusting for one, who knows what they are really spraying? I believe the gov. is up to its elbows as far as using citzens for its own end and no one knows for sure whats really going on.
I take it that somehow waves are being fed to us via machines radios etc., am i correct in this assumption? bloodbreed, joey

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:47 am 

Machine to brain communication can be used against one or more people, but it is restricted to a specific direction. Like sighting a gun or radar....I'm sure it could be fed into radio and TV, but I don't know if they can do that yet. But radio and TV could be channeled through a machine to brain system.....machine to brain is a specific system...equipment...to send silent sounds to the targets brain.

It can even use recorded messages of the targets own voice or the voice of someone they know. So this like other such things has a nasty nasty side to it.

The sound by passes the ear and goes directly to the audio center of the brain, so you or I would not hear anything but the targeted person sitting next to us would.

I believe the range is 1500 to 2000 meters. But the actual range is classified.

There has to be a clear shot between the machine and the target otherwise it could miss the intended target. But it will penetrate through walls and glass windows etc.

There are many applications for this and as time goes by it will be employed in even more ways than we can presently imagine.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:23 pm 

This is really fascinating and scary at the same time. I know we have the technical ability to do so many incredible things, scientists working for the Gov. are given a blank check to study and come up with this stuff. Of course its all top secret and its all given a believable denial story behind it.But somehow things have a way of leaking out but only a few people can read the signs and the writing on the wall, I think most people on this site can and anyone who really believes that our gov. does not always keep peopl in the loop and I suppose they have to to an extent because we cannot have everyone knowing our research, so its up to us to ask questions and try and solve the proverbial puzzles if you will. Well Dave, I am so tired, its sun. morning and I already went into Boston to my clinic, been going there for 15 years now but its working so I'll keep going, anyway I will write more later.
Before I go I have a quick story that relates: There is this guy on my clinic and I was talking to him one day and he tells me that other people are putting on tinfoil hats and stealing his rap songs out of his head, and the other day and believe me, this is no lie, I see a kid looking on the ground so I ask him what he's looking for and he looks at me with a straight face and tells me MICROCHIPS, I am not kidding you. You have to understand, if I was at MIT it would not surprise me but I am at a methadone clinic parking lot, O.K. So there is yet another thing that happened in my life and these things happen way too often to be coincidence, so I just file it away in my head. bloodbreed, joey

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:20 am 

One thing about this machine to brain stuff that kind of cracks me up is the idea that those who claim to be victims are classified as suffering from delusions.

In some cases the victim is only bothered by such an intrusion when they are asleep, so the communication from the machine to their brain wakes them up.

How can someone be delusional when they are sleeping and not when they are awake?

Seems a bit odd to me. If someone is not delusional during their waking hours how could they possibly be classified as delusional?

But then the people in control of the machine are also in control of psychiatry as well, which is very helpful to them when they are the ones making the rules that doctors are instructed to follow.

It's like the false memory foundation, which was started with CIA seed money and MKultra employees. So false memory was the brain child of the CIA, in order to explain people remembering things the CIA did not want them to remember. It has served as an alibi for many disgusting criminal acts.

So many believe bad things did not happen to children, it was false memory instilled in them by incompetent psychiatrists, councilors, social workers and detectives. Unfortunately studies have shown that false memory is not at all easy to instill and in many cases quite impossible.

In order for false memory to hold water the victim of the false memory must believe something false to be correct in terms of their own experience. Most people can tell the difference quite clearly as to what has happened in their life and what hasn't happened in their life.

In order to prove the authenticity of false memory syndrome it must be possible to demonstrate a false memory being instilled. It is not at all easy to do so. In fact mere suggestion will not work, which has clinically been shown to be the case.

Still, false memory syndrome is alive and well in the minds of many who fear the scorn of their peers..

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:37 pm 

O.K. this is nuts. How can one distiguish between a crzy dream and being delusional? Are dreams that make no sense just someone being delusional? No, yoi cannot be while sleeping and not when awake.

Now false memories being fed to a subject would be very hard to do with success even in a child. There has been cases where someone was hypnotised and I believe they call that regression therapy, where thy all of a sudden remember "facts" from that were so called represseed due to trauma, and then they go on to testify against some poor slob in court. I honestly think that the so called repressed memories are recalled by suggestion not actually happening to them. Whaddya think?
bloodbreed, joey

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:45 am 

Suppressed memory of a traumatic incident is a survival technique. Children are not prepared to cope with extreme trauma, consequently they suppress the reality of the trauma.

Suppressed memory is not the result of suggestion, it's the result of severe trauma.

Having been involved for many years in events related to childhood trauma I can assure you that no one suggested the possibility of childhood trauma having occurred.

In cases where memory is suppressed by a process of mind control, the suppressed memory is encapsulated much like a video or a movie clip, but the memory is not erased or deleted.

In such cases the process of remembering such suppressed memory is similar or the same as experiencing the trauma for the first time consciously, which is in itself traumatic and can traumatize the patient in a most dramatic fashion. The effects of severe trauma are nothing to play around with or dismiss out of hand through a process of denial such as false memory syndrome.

The consequences of denial are devastating to the victim as denial is in fact a very damaging form of abuse.

The psychological, physical and sexual abuse of children is much more common than many would like to admit or acknowledge.