UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Questionable Science
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:15 am 

Science is not the pure and holy institution we are asked to believe it is...no it is not.

Science is a blindfold.........a blind to hide the truth.

Nukes are safe..........how could that be possible.......its not true.

Depleted Uranium weapons are not a health hazard...........another lie.

We are running out of oil............a big fat lie.

We can control global warming...........and pigs can fly.

E=MC2.......always and forever......................only problem is they don't know exactly what energy is........but why would that be a problem? Because E=X and X is an unknown.

We are going to build a manned base on the moon.........when hell freezes over.

Cold Fusion is a hoax...................only if you close your eyes and hold your nose.

This pill has no side effects...........as long as you don't swallow one of them.

Cell phones are not a health hazard.........because we suppressed the evidence.

Electromagnetic pollution does not exist..............only if you are stoned.

Mind control is impossible, you cannot be made to do anything you would not otherwise do....unless we want you to do something you would not otherwise do or don't want to do now.

You can count on science to give you the facts........and scientific facts are always correct, because its science.

Post subject: Re: Questionable Science
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:42 pm 

And we are brought up in an education system that makes us believe we can ask questions and get the answers...even if it goes against what science already knows....yeh right

My little girl is as sharp as a tack, and it really really eats me up inside when she comes home and says tells me stuff she`s being taught...I tell her to ask more questions and not to belive everyhting they say. They once thought the earth was flat, and people were killed for saying otherwise.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:14 pm 

I guess the plus side there ifcevnas, is that you can set her straight! The real benefit to all the questionable information will be encouraging her to realize that life itself is a far more valuable learning tool than anything she'll be taught in school.

Mine were in Catholic schools for a while. We had some very interesting conversations. :P

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:33 am 

I would like to throw an example into the works here, just for the fun of it.

In school you are taught that energy is proportional to mass, always regardless of the material, so the only thing that counts here is mass, because that is the only thing that changes in relation to evaluating the energy potential.

But why should the energy potential be the same for all materials, this does not make any sense.

How could mass X of hydrogen have the same energy potential as an equal mass of uranium?

It would seem that the main problem is knowing what energy is in the first place.

If there is a force of energy which sustains and perpetuates the two materials and both materials exist relative to the same reference frame..........how could the potential energy of both materials be the same?

I don't believe it could be the same otherwise we would not have two distinctly different materials.

If we want to evaluate energy on the basis of mass we will find that the smaller mass of a similar material has the higher ratio of energy per unit of mass.

In fact if you reduce the mass of any material you automatically increase the ratio of energy per unit of mass. So if we are talking about two masses of hydrogen.........the smaller mass of hydrogen has the higher ratio of energy per unit of mass..........but if we increase the mass of the hydrogen there is a reduction in the ratio of energy per unit of mass.

In a similar manner where we have two different masses of uranium.....the smaller mass of uranium has the higher ratio of energy per unit of mass........but with every increase in mass there is a corresponding reduction in the ratio of energy per unit of mass.

If a single atom of hydrogen has a higher ratio of energy per unit of mass than a single atom of uranium or any other element known to exist, it would seem quite unreasonable to suggest that the ratio of energy per unit of mass was the same for all materials.

Now I asked Michio Kaku about this and he chose not to respond, I can only assume he does not agree with what I am suggesting and would prefer to stick to the standard protocol.

You see its all a matter of perspective in relation to your chosen agenda.......do you want to present a materialistic view or leave some room for a less than materialistic view?

It would appear that the materialistic view rules the roost at the present time, which would explain why science is devoid of spiritual implications and biased against the existence of a human soul.

So the idea that E=MC2 can at best be described as a rough and ready general rule, but far from being the whole story, as a change in the mass of a similar material changes the ratio of energy per unit of mass. In effect E does not equal MC2 at all.........if it did an increase in mass would have to affect an equal increase in the ratio of energy per unit of mass in an equal manner for all known materials.

But don't tell anyone, because I suspect this is part of the secret science that the inside circle wishes to keep to itself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:13 pm 

They obviously dont want the scientists to get to know REAL answers, so they have to use all the equasions that they are told are true, so that it disrupts the learning cycle that may eventually get to the public.
I they didnt do this, the public might then know as much as black govt .....which is something that they deffinately dont want.
Keep us dumb, but make us think that we know everything......sounds a bit like the company I work for ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:02 am 

Here's one more for you, the aliens can't get here because the speed of light prevents them from arriving.......that's a standard excuse to justify the denial of alien encounters.

Only one small problem with that excuse.......light doesn't have a linear speed.

What is actually measured when they attempt to measure the speed of light is time itself, a linear duration of time.

Of course this threw poor old Mike and Morley a curve ball too, but light doesn't move like a bus or a train, although science would like us to believe it does.

Photons are said to be massless particles that sometimes behave like waves, sort of like chunky soup, do you use a spoon or a fork?

I mean, come on, its really dumb isn't it? Think about it........a person looks through the Hubble and tells us that they are viewing galaxies 14 billion light years away and this light took 14 billion years to reach them here on earth.........so they tell us the universe is 14 billion years old.

Hello........how long did it take for the universe to expand to its present size? Then the light traveled back to earth? Yet the universe is still expanding and at that distance the rate of expansion is very close to their speed of light measurement.

So, if the distant galaxies are expanding at close to the speed of light and the light took 14 billion light years to reach us.........there is something wrong here because the universe has got to be a bit bigger than that......doesn't it?

On top of this it is impossible.......mathematically impossible for the speed of light to remain constant for one second never mind 14 billion years.........hello....so what the hell is all this light speed stuff about?

Nothing really, but it makes a good story for scientists to talk about and teach their students.......after all they have to teach them something don't they?

To start with its impossible to measure the speed of light in terms of a linear speed.........its impossible for the impossible speed of light to be constant, but possible to tell us just how big and how old the universe is on the basis of this impossible stuff.

Enough to make a person dizzy, but what the heck its science isn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:42 pm 

I`ve heard the speed of light and the alien theory many times, and have never believed it, because they are here visiting us.
I partly understand what your explaining David, but it seems that I dont need to understand every little detail to know that what you are saying is correct.
I remember we had a physics teacher in school who was trying to educate us in the way centrifugal force worked, he told us(unofficially) that he didnt believe what he was teaching us about it, but had to teach us that way anyway. When he explained to us "his theory" it was more plausible than what we were told to be true. But at the end of the day, when you come up against "experts" in their particular field, who spout off what we are supposed to believe, it is very hard to convince the anybody that what you are saying is right. They are, the supposed "experts"
This is were the media come in, especially TV, they headline progammes like "9/11 exposed" , that when you watch it, does not expose anything at all, but covers more stuff up. "Mysteries solved" is another good one they usually have, but again it finds facts to convince us that what we are told is true, and what conspiracy theorists are saying is bullshit, so they are covering up, not solving.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:34 pm 
Unregistered
[quote="lfcevans"]My little girl is as sharp as a tack, and it really really eats me up inside when she comes home and says tells me stuff she`s being taught...I tell her to ask more questions and not to belive everyhting they say. They once thought the earth was flat, and people were killed for saying otherwise.[/quote]
What exactly were they teaching her that you didn't like?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:52 pm 

I haven't seen them myself, but a poster on ATS recently reported that his 4th grade child's science book addressed our chemtrail issue by referring to them as 'artificial clouds' being seeded to enhance electronic communication satellites' abilities to bounce signals across the earth, and also as a reflective alternative that slows down global warming. Yet, insofar as our meteorologists, military, politicians, etc. are concerned, CHEMTRAILS DO NOT EXIST! So IF they DO exist just enough to now be addressed in a 4th grade science chapter, what's the story here? Actually, why the TWO stories? NOT REAL for all of us over 25? And a wonderful communication tool & global warming alternative to everyone UNDER 25?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:14 am 

Tweaked, that is weird........in a 4th grade text book........yikes!

Only problem is that chemtrails are also toxic and direct exposure will eventually cause very serious health problems and then................uh oh.