UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Questionable Science
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:22 pm 

Yeah, David ... it's like they never expect the truth of the under 25 to meet up with the truth of the older than 25... Two separate stories for two separate age groups. So what does that tell you? Doesn't it sound like they think we're inconsequential? BOTH age groups?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:54 pm 

Seeding the weather is not a new science. Both to make it rain, and to stop it from raining. Bejing has plans in the works to do both to cover dry opening ceremonies, and then rain to wash away the pollution.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23397205/

Paul McCartney's tour in Russia in 1995, and Madonna after that, both had the weather manipulated for their concerts.

There are 642,000 hits on Google for seeding clouds. It makes me wonder why this is an ok thing to do for outdoor concerts by famous people, but the same science that mniputlates our skies via chemtrails for similar, but different, purposes, is something denied, or distorted.

I suppose teaching about this seeding business isn't so much an admission of what we've known all along, but is prepping another generation to think the technology is for 'healthy and useful' purposes. If they grow up thinking it is all harmless, who's going to stop it.

Planting seeds so to speak?

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:03 pm 

What about the 4 tonnes of "POWDER" they dropped here , without telling anybody.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1469610.stm

If I went up in a plane and dropped 4 tonnes of POWDER on buckingham palace, I`m sure someone would be waiting for me when I landed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:17 pm 

Wow. And it turns into gel when it falls to the earth. Won't this put the hair styling products out of business? ;)

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:19 pm 

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:19 pm 

I only wear it to hide the grey :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:36 am 

Wouldn't do me much good then......I don't have any grey left......bleached out like old bones in the sand.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:59 am 

Here we go.........in a 1933 text book the oxygen content of the earth's atmosphere was 21%

Today you can take your pick............some say 20% and some say 21%, so which is it?

And Los Alamos says that in the past 3 billion years the earth has lost a mere 2% of its atmosphere..........and if you remember the gang that was doing the checking back then you might be less than confident in their calculations.

Even a drop of .25% would be big news......so how do we manage to have such a spread in the numbers.

And here's one for you......what percentage of the atmosphere is CO2?

Any takers......take a guess......but here's a clue........CO2 is a trace gas in our atmosphere.

A trace is not much......very small........tiny in fact........hydrogen is a trace gas and it rings in at .000055%.

So CO2 is responsible for global warming is it........? So how exactly do you go about determining this? How many of the save our planet gang know how much is too much CO2?

Like the weather guy said.........you are talking about such small amounts...how small?

So small that there is nothing to measure beyond an allowable margin of error.

Hello, a few tons of CO2 sounds like a lot until you realize just how big the atmosphere is and how small a few tons really is........in relation to the big picture.

Do I detect the emperor's tailor at work........oh no........he's naked.

Al Gore.........the man of the hour.........yes Al tell us more about this CO2....its all about CO2, the curse of our modern civilization.......a trace gas in our atmosphere. A trace gas Al, very tiny amount.......teeny weeny.....itsy bitsy.....yes Al you got it.........small, very very small.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:23 am 

David, who cares WHAT'S causing it? The fact that the oceans are warming and rising, the ice is melting, the weather patterns are changing, places where crops and grapes for wine and cotton will not support those in another 20 to 40 years, is of great concern. I saw OUR weather patterns, right here in Hollywood, being to change in 1987--that was the first year we hadn't had at least one wonderful thunderstorm, in all my years in California. And for several years in a row we didn't have any thunder, and lots less rain. When it did rain, it was no longer a weather pattern over two or 3 days--it became deluges that caused flash flooding, hillside collapses, and hasn't stopped being unpredictable, since!

If we do things that we know are better for our environment, THAT'S the important part of making changes. If we stop polluting so much, things will be healthier for all of us. Why would anyone have a problem with making our world better, even if it's not exactly for the reason some people preach?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:34 pm 

I see what your getting at Tweaked, but its not about whether there is Global warming...it very deffinately is happening, its the fact that they are knowingly lieing to us about who/what is causing it. They are doing it for the sole reason of getting more of our money off us....end of. They have taxed to the hilt everything that they say polutes the atmosphere ....except big corporations of course....but they are not interested in stopping the polution, only taxing you for doing it. If they wanted you to stop poluting to save the world, they would show us alternative clean energy....but they cant TAX that....yet. Britain cut its carbon emmisions last year....whoo hoo....but sold....yes sold, the rest of its allowance to Japan....So the govt gained both ways, hows that for business.

In the UK now there is still a big drive against smoking, so much so now that they want to take them from display at shops and have them under the counter. If this works like it supposed to, and everyone under the age of 18 refrains from smoking, then they will have to find alternative ways of getting the revenue in from the huge amount of Tax cigarettes brought in...... It will be collected from other sources.....and knowing how the government works, it will gain more from the new taxes than it lost from the old. Maybe the environment is the new cigarette tax revenue

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next