UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Questionable Science
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:45 pm 
Unregistered
I watched a documentary the other night here in the UK about Martin Luther King...not sure if it was an aniversary of his death or not, but got me thinking when watching those people back in the sixties getting half beaten for having NONE VIOLENT demonstrations. How hard must it have been not to retaliate in some way, they just carried on no matter what, because they knew they were fighting for a good cause and led by a charismatic person.
If only such a person would step forward now to lead against the evil that is going on now in todays world. It may happen tomorrow though...who knows, MLK didnt plan it all, it seems he was in the right place (or wrong place) at the time. If we could have someone who could make inspirational speeches just like his, I`m sure it would encourage more people to put up a NONE VIOLENT protest against what out govts are doing....strength in numbers is what we need.

just my thoughts anyway

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:21 pm 

I totally agree. Barack Obama is a great orator; time will tell if he's going to be able to make a change in the way America sees itself, and in the way the country does business. Even if he's not elected, he has won the hearts and minds of many good people. Let's hope in whatever capacity he ends up serving, he will be a driving force for true change.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:17 am 

Amen to that Tweaked..........crystal clear, just like a fine diamond!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:23 am 

Guest from the UK

I wish there was some one like King today too.........that's why they are all dead....John Kennedy, Martin Luther King, John Lennon........killed for the benefit of political expediency.

I'm not a very good spitter.....but I do hope those responsible get the idea when I say I spit on them......they are scum.

Unfortunately there will be more, if individuals choose to stand and deliver.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:23 pm 

Hopefully, though, my candidate has good security... of course, though, we all thought the others were well-insulated, too. I guess when it's your time to go, nothing stands in the way.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6