UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:42 am 

The following is from a lecture given by Richard Dolan in 2002. It is an interesting perspective on how the advancements in technology and science today, might very well explain that which we cannot explain from our past.

Quote:
What we have been groping to understand for the past fifty years may well be our own future within the next fifty

http://keyholepublishing.com/limitsofscience.html

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:37 pm 

I got to thinking about this article last night, and books I've read, including abductees' accounts, and realized there is a common thread among both as to the idea of the craft being remote controlled by intelligent extraterrestrial lifeforms, or, there are robots piloting them, or a third possibility that I've read about is that the craft themselves are life-form/interfaces.

There has been so much written about sightings, crash sites, coverups and history, yet there is little I've read so far in my travels that would explain who, and or what, are actually piloting these crafts, let alone how they do it, with what technology.

There are crash sites with reported retrieval of alien bodies, as well as UFO's being flown without any apparent propulsion systems, yet the visitors 'skin' contains non-biological properties.

Jim Sparks' book, 'The Keepers' and others have talked about abduction encounters where both drone type beings, and more human acting counterparts, have been present at the same time.

The suggestion has been made that a human/alien cooperative effort is involved in many of the abductions we read about, which makes sense if you consider the possibilities of explaining the technology as earth-based, such as Paul Hill's book, Unconventional Flying Objects/A Scientific Analysis. Stanton Friedman and Kathleen Marden's book, 'Captured, The Betty and Barny Hill UFO Experience' is another example of the confusing mix of possible biological life forms, interfaces, and man-made involvement. Lloyd Pye's book, 'The Starchild Skull gives us more to think about with the skull having unknown non-biological substances threaded through the skull.

There are more possibilities of any and or all, of the above than any one theory can explain. They are certainly not all earth-based as some suggest, although probably some are. More and more it seems as though some of the craft are piloted by beings who have more, or less, advanced technology than even some of their counterparts. Maybe what we see in the behaviour of the craft and the beings/technology flying them, is more a reflection of the job/mission they are doing. Different missions, different craft, different entities to do the job.

And, if the technology is a vision of our own future understanding and application of advanced scientific knowledge, are these the building blocks of our future? Are we seeing what we are to become ourselves?

Just a very uneducated guess here, that what is known about UFO's, there is also an understanding of who operates them, and how. The extent of coverups surely must include knowledge of how they operate. While we look to the skies and generally accept UFO's as being real, we have evolved little in accepting new ideas to explain how they do what they do, and further, who knows about it.

And ultimately, what it means to our development in the future.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:07 am 

This is why Disclosure would help a lot of us put some of the pieces together. We've got this gigantic jig-saw puzzle of scattered pieces, and we can't even get the borders of the picture formed so we can start building toward the center. It's all very frustrating.