UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Alternative history
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:09 pm 

I was browsing this sites forum, and came across this posting.

I dont know if I`m breaching any rules by posting this link though, but thought it worth the risk because its very interesting

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

Post subject: Re: Alternative history
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:38 am 

VERY interesting, all the pictures and explanations. There is a little more information posted here on the Antikythera Mechanism, dubbed the earliest known computer.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2686&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=THE+ANTIKYTHERA+MECHANISM

Lots of interesting stuff there Ifcevans, thanks for that.

Tim

Post subject: Re: Alternative history
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:43 pm 

They were really good Ifcevans. That kind of stuff is really fascinating. It's frustrateing that we have this whole mystical almost past that we have no genuine knowledge of. Its not even of just one particular era in one particular place. Things are found the world over and in the oddest of places.

Things like those little aeroplanes. I can see how before aircraft were invented that they wouldn't know what planes were but to us today we can identify them straight away. Obviously life at one point was just as or even more technicalogically advanced as we are.

I'd like to know more about who they were and how they were wiped off the face of this earth. Did a catastrophe like Nibiru wipe us all out at once and then somehow perhaps through alien manipulation of DNA were we brought back. It would explain why we have no knowledge of that time.

The only unfortunate thing is if they did clone us then perhaps we have been created to make the same mistakes as we have before. Or perhaps if it was Nibiru who wiped us out and the aliens of Nibiru who brought us back then what will happen this time.

Will they let us be wiped out again or will they save us in some way even if it is to take us up to ships or to their planet as I have been told they will. Even though I have an alien friend, she doesn't always give me the answers to the questions I ask. She seems to be of the idea that it is good for me to search for the answers for myself.

I'm the kind of person who needs to know where I stand with things I hate surprises and all this not knowing is just so frustrateing. I hear how other people who have met and talked to aliens have been told stuff about the future and in so much detail. I know I've been told an awful lot but it's not enough.

Speculation is not enough I want Massilla and the others to come out and give us the hard answers and I want them out there for all of us and I want them NOW....Ann :P