UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:49 am 

The Island dwelling Hobbit, long been considered folk lore, were actually a species, which has now been determined to be different and distinct from man, along the evolutionary chain.

Here is the latest:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8036396.stm

I wonder how many other similar finds will eventually come.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:48 am 

I would suggest that hobbits live in many different places, but tend to keep to themselves.

I think hobbits are located up and down the coast mountains of the Americas, but rarely interact with the rest of us.

The idea that they are primitive stone age types is simply not true, there is nothing stone age about people who work with stone tools.....just try it some time.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:39 pm 

I haven't found any recent information about the very tiny people who's skeletons were found in the high and dry plane areas of Chile. If in fact they were real, I noticed that one of them was wearing a helmet. Then these little people, who were structure like us (Bone wise) had metallurgical knowledge which was something that would have taken them a long time to develop. Any new info about them??

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:52 am 

Hobbits or little people were very real to the coastal Indians before the white folks arrived.

Thompson one of the early explorers of Canada kept journals in which he wrote down all the Indian stories he was told and many of those stories are about the little people.

Unfortunately Thompson's journals are not that easy to access as they are kept from public view.

Only qualified researchers can gain access to this priceless information and on one occasion I was fortunate enough to share the reading of his journals with an Native American who was studying the history of the coastal tribes.

They appear to live under the ground in tunnels and caves and to possess some pretty cool talents in relation to being able to affect time and space.

These are not primitive peoples, they are highly evolved and skillful survivors.