UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Oxygen from moon stones?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:23 pm 

Here it is and it seems a good one.

I think there should not be to wait years (till next expedition) if the discovery is working...

http://www.universetoday.com/2009/08/11/new-device-extracts-oxygen-from-moon-rocks/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:51 am 

I am sure they can extract oxygen from rocks, but this idea of extracting oxygen from moon rocks for the benefit of those confined to a moon base is absolute rubbish.

One sure way to turn the expedition into a disaster.

NASA has been hiding information about the moon for a very long time, in relation to problems they simply don't know how to solve.

Lunar materials in the form of solids, liquids or gas cannot be utilized for the purpose of life support systems due to a non-uniform differential in the underlying dynamics affecting the form and function of lunar materials.

It would appear that this idea of a moon base is moving ahead despite serious flaws in the basic concept.

This is a case of one lie leading to another and another and another and so on until it has now grown out of all proportion to anything remotely representing a realistic evaluation of possibilities and probabilities.

There will be no successful moon base and no successful manned mission to mars until they start dealing with the real problems and the real obstacles to be overcome.

To date there is no indication or willingness on the part of NASA to even consider the real issues to be dealt with, because in order to address those issues they would expose themselves to manipulating scientific data for the purpose of political advantage.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:23 am 

Before posting the link, I've read it in my language, so I had to find one in english. In that moment I searched only for "oxygen in rocks" and I found something interesting. From many years scientists are trying to extract O from roks, but only few time ago they found the solution. So one of them, thought to apply the same to moon's rocks.

Sincerely I don't know if (on the Moon) it will work or fail, but what is sure is that they tried it in same conditions here, in some laboratory and saying that it works, means a lot.

I suggest to wait till that day... when they will try it or not, and we will see... ;)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:46 am 

I wonder how the moon rocks got their oxygen? How are they going to get men there when they can't even remember how they did it the first time. They can't find the plans from the Apollo missions and have no idea how they did it the first time. Nice job,our government.

slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:48 am 

Whether they can extract oxygen is not the issue.

The issue is that the oxygen here on earth and the oxygen in the lunar crust are two different things. It may be oxygen, but there is a subtle difference in relation to time line differentials.