UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:05 am 

Scary thought as the new, more efficient grid comes into effect.

What do you think of this.

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2010 ... icity.html

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:22 pm 

Scary stuff indeed Tim.

It looks pretty dark on the horizon and it's inevitable that they will push for this and take it as far as they can.

Turning as many of our household products into spying mechanisms as they can. I posted an article a few months back about how private homes were having CCTV cameras fitted in them by the authorities.

The digital switchover, making sure everyone has good quailty TV and a nice choice of channels.
Sure...but since when do they care about how good our viewing quality is or how big our selection of channels is?

Most our hypnotised by the whole thing, it all seems like a great deal. Wow! A one off payment and i can have free view, hundreds of channels in high definiton. Most fail to question why our governments and authorities would bother with such a thing.

I suspect that the eventually all these new digital HD televisions being forced into peoples homes will either be used for survelliance or mind control or maybe even both.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:02 pm 

It is scary isn't it.

Not that long ago it was tracking devices in razors, jeans, children's clothing, etc. Imagine that they could see how long a single razor lasted. Seemed to be more a marketing thing. But then came 'point's, and once you sign up, everything that uses these points, gathers information on all your shopping habits. How much you spend, what you buy, when, and how much. That too used to be limited to groceries at first, and I could see where that would help with inventory. Now, over the years it has expanded, and you get points everywhere, and are enticed by double points etc.

Take Sears as another example. They used to have their own credit department. They made a lot of money off interest on charges made, but by only their own customers. Then they expanded to buying gas, and allowing the Sears Card to be used for other things, other than retail. Now they've sold out, I think to Mastercard but I'm not sure. And Mastercard gathers a LOT of information.

Even our tires on our cars have built in chips to show wear and tear, the type of driving, speed, etc. This information is very helpful to insurance companies who don't want to pay out if they can find a way, or reason to make you culpable in the accident you didn't cause. GPS scares me too, GPS on the cell phone, in the electronics of the car.

Is there anywhere in the world that allows privacy anymore?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:25 pm 

It's terrifying Tim.

These are all steps towards a microchipped population and a cashless society. Soon there will be no money, credit cards or debit cards. Only a chip under your skin which will contian how much money you have to your name.

So if a person is not willing to take the chip they will have no means to buy or sell anything.

My bank card for example is an old style bank card...no chip! Unlike many cards in circulation today.

I recently payed a visit to my local bank a couple of weeks ago, I was there to take some money out. When I handed the cashier my card she studied it for a while and then proceeded to ask me how it was possible I still had this card.

She wondered why I had not been sent a new chipped bank card, she assured me that everyone was supposed to have been sent one and was so insistent I get one, she even arranged for me to make a phone call upstairs to inquire about a new card. No thanks I said, I'll just wait till this exprires..which unfortunately is at the end of the year.

It wasn't that long ago when you could go to the supermarket and a person would scan your items through for you and you could have a face to face chat with another human being. Now many supermarkets are replacing traditonal check outs and the staff with self checkout machines.

I believe these self checkout machines will eventaully be only be able to be used by a person who has taken the chip. So if a person refuses the chip and the tyranny that comes with it...how are they supposed to eat and live? It presents a very scary picture indeed.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:00 am 

Hi,
its really terrible....