UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:12 am 

I think we could start a serious movement on this one...The Martian Tree Foundation.

The protection of the trees on Mars would only be small part of our agenda, as we would also be searching for other forms of flora throughout the universe.

So we would be attempting to protect a wide variety of extraterrestrial flora, while cataloging and studying the various species of plants discovered.

I think ET is already doing this, so we would be a small part of an intergalactic endeavor.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:22 am 

And just how can we do this, David? (Not saying I don't agree!) To whom do we donate? To whom do we write? If we donate, to whom do we give our money, and where will THEY spend our dollars?

David, I'm not a pessimist... I just don't know with whom any of us can put our trust.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:39 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
I think AVATAR awakened a lot of dormant senses in people around the world... And the conservatives/religious factions who are RALING AGAINST the evils of this movie (i.e., that it paints the U.S. military in a bad light/that it provokes people to worship the Earth and skies instead of the Almighty God) just don't WANT people to wake up; they don't WANT us to realize how greed and disrespect for others' beliefs control everything, sadly, upon which our economies are based. They don't WANT the younger generation to develop an awareness we all can share, but one that's been programmed out of our consciousness.

Indeed Tweaked.

It's all about keeping people ignorant and dumbed down. Don't let them see how it could be and how should be.

The theory explains the sudden increase in violent and sexual orientated products, which are specifically targeted and marketed for the upcoming generations.

They want to secure a selfish mindset among the younger generations. The Rockefeller's have even admitted to this...it's all about destroying and dividing the family according to them. Achieving their goal through stealth.

Think about this one for a second. Why should anything have a cost or a price? Everything comes from nature and nature provides it for free. So why is it that everything has a price labelled to it?

I think I know the answer to that one.....but it's not very pleasant or uplifting.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:34 am 

Tweaked wrote:
And just how can we do this, David? (Not saying I don't agree!) To whom do we donate? To whom do we write? If we donate, to whom do we give our money, and where will THEY spend our dollars?

David, I'm not a pessimist... I just don't know with whom any of us can put our trust.

Us Tweaked......us the UFOseek crew. It would be a cool way to promote the web site.

Most of what I wrote about writing another check was tongue in cheek humor, it was not meant to be taken too seriously. I was being a bit silly I suppose, So I am not suggesting we start handing money out to someone. I was poking fun at Suzuki and Watson. Yet I think both of them are doing the best they can to tackle difficult issues.

I think the trees on Mars are a huge story. Something like this does not come along everyday.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:13 am 

There is a good possibility that these trees could be meat eaters and that is why they haven't seen any animals on Mars. Better take some weed killer with you just in case.

slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses

Would you believe an earthquake in West Virginia? It happened couple days ago.