UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: [bergle] Free Energy
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:21 am 
Unregistered
yep i believe i get it......thanx
Why is it not possible to simply have a floating wieght connected to an arm,that ratchets on a shaft to produce rotary motion as it goes up and down with wave action?
the motion is eternal, and the waves can lift massive wieghts that could produce good energy returns on the down stroke.
then they could simply generate electricity with the rotation of the shaft.

am i missing something?
imagine a T set up in shallow water, with a float on each arm.
as the T arms rise and fall because of the floats on each end,the motion can be transferred to rotary type motion and voila.....free electric power perpetually!
up and down and up and down each stroke adding motion?
No new physics required, no new gear needed to be invented,no stopping the wave motion ever.
not like wind at all.which we are investing heavily in but cant produce on a still day?

the heavier the float,the more work produced,...

the other way could be a float like a bouy,as it tips back and forth with wave motion it could act like the wrist motion that winds a self winding watch.....
the taller the bouy,the more work at self winding could be produced.
___

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:21 am 

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

There are some projects attempting to use the motion of waves in a vertical tube and also in a long horizontal tube.

There is a natural electrical charge in sea water, which is why they put zinc plates on the hull of boats to slow down the corrosion to propellers and shafts etc. The zinc is corroded instead.

The idea of a buoy rocking back and forth is a good one.
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:23 am 
Unregistered
What we really need to invent is a sea water strainer that will suck out the colloidal golds and silver ,platinum ,suspended in it.
Stick it under ocean liners and tramp steamers and as you travell the ocean you are straining precious metal from the sea water you pass through......
hey nonny nonny?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:05 am 
Unregistered
http://snipurl.com/18jaz

Post subject: Re: [Michel] Free Energy
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:06 pm 

FREE ENERGY has been tightly kept under wraps by the governments for many years. Global Economy is absolutely correct ... Tesla and all those who have developed similar ways of harnessing it and applying for Patents have always been stifled, one way or another. When the patents are issued, either a large corporation comes in and offers a ridiculous amount of money to purchase the rights, and then [i]shelves[/i] it, or the inventor is [i]denied[/i] the patent in the first place (making any further development and marketing of it ILLEGAL), or the inventor is threatened with whatever can be found which will cause him/her to abandon the project.

If energy could be harnessed by Tesla's theory, then we would see a total collapse of the Energy Companies; the fossil fuel consumption would be unnecessary; and worst of all ... there would be NO WARS OVER OIL. No self-respecting government can allow those things to prevail! All those people out of jobs ... all those stocks rendered worth $0.00 ... no more population control effected via coal mine disasters and wars ... Our fearless Leaders would have to actually [i]think[/i] for a change, on how to compensate for the economic, world-wide depression that would most assuredly ensue.
___

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:38 pm 
Unregistered
Free energy will soon be on the open market. The people is getting frustrated. One way or another, somebody is goiing to put something on the market in such way that no Government can stop it.

Post subject: Re: [Nico] Free Energy
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:16 pm 

I CERTAINLY hope you are right... and they live to get it widely distributed.

Keep one thing in mind, though... even if it's widely distributed, the government can get a warrant to confiscate ALL of the manufacturing materials, sales records, and physically subpoena all purchasers to turn over the equipment they have purchased with no hope of being reimbursed for whatever the equipment cost them.

I saw this happen in early 1979; I was am employee at a company that went through this horrendous experience. I know the product they sold WORKED; I'd been using one for the past year , and it posed no threat to anyone. But the Federal Government contended the device had no working parts except for a battery, and therefore was a scam. They systematically confiscated all the design diagrams, the mfg. equipment, AND all the ones previously sold - even the ones which had been purchased by a branch of the Federal Government in D.C. - a branch from which we had rec'd numerous letters of glowing thank-yous, letters of reference, and a P.O. for 15 more, which had just been delivered. Those were also confiscated. As far as I know, the ONLY one allowed to be reimbursed for the purchases was that one particular branch of the government - because the devices had been purchased with funding from tax payers' dollars.
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:13 am 

There is a way to beat them at their own game, you give it away for free.

So many think that free energy is the road to wealth, but alas it will not be so. Too many controls and the money, always about the money and the power, control, money can buy.

So, if you want it there it is, its all yours, no strings attached. That kind of an attitude defeats the whole system of control.

If you think you know how to do it, you give it freely to anyone who wants it and sure as heck someone is going to use it, its a global world and many are looking for answers.
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:19 pm 
Unregistered
Doesn't matter what the design, dangerous waves will always come accross your path. Even if it is not the government, the companies that would be effected will surely get involved.
To give it for free? Surely that could be the answer, but who would be prepared to manufacture it in mass and running the risk to loose it all.
Anybody got an Idea?
Surely there must be a way to manufacture and put it on the market.
(They selling these re-winding radio's and flashlights in 3d world countries, but I never heard any battery or power supply company who interfered with these small devices)

Who would be prepared to build an device, give it for free and let other people make money from it. Mostly the inventor got paid a lot of money and then his design just dissapear.
If you design a free energy device, and somebody offer you 50 Million US, who would say no to that. Cuz, ..............

Post subject: Re: [Nico] Free Energy
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:25 am 

Maybe someone ought to talk person-to-person with Richard Branson...
___

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next