UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Nico] Free Energy
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:35 am 

Perhaps I did not speak clearly enough.........I don't know of anyone who could presently afford to build machines for the whole world and give them away.

But if you give the science and technology away, it allows for the possibility of other people making good use of it. So many countries and so many people, it has to improve the odds against a few controlling the many.

What good is the money if the world is torn to bits over resources? The number is not important, it could be 100 million or more, but is it worth anything in the long run.

The money is not the issue, because the money is off the table. You can't buy it, but you can use it..........the science and the technology, if you choose to.

Many laugh at the idea of free energy, but without it our universe would not exist.

Why are so many so violently opposed to free energy do you think? Because it takes the power away from the few and gives it back to the people of the world.

If the world functioned on a level playing field there would be no need for the horrors of war.

Free energy is more than an electric car or the power to operate the coffee maker, its a different way of viewing the world and the universe. It's about opening your mind to the potential we humans have for good, without needing to manipulate and control everyone else for some selfish motive.

If you are serious about free energy I invite you to read the 7 chapters of the book Unity at [url "http://www.gravitycontrol.org"]http://www.gravitycontrol.org[/url] it just might change your view of the world and the possibilities which are readily available. But they always have been available, we just didn't see them or even consider them possible. And many will argue the point, they already do, but they argue about everything including the possibility of intelligent life existing elsewhere in the universe.
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:23 am 
Unregistered
Hi David

Please forgive me if my English is not up to date.

I read almost everthing about Gravity Control and those who try to overcome the issue, like Tesla ...........
Sometimes my brain ran away and touch the SCI-Fi part of it. What make the Universe work. Its a unknown energy so powerfull that our human brains can't understand it. Yet! (Am I wrong?)
I still believe that most scientist need to look outside the box.
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:39 pm 
Unregistered
Nico,

Yes, I agree with you. If you go to the link I left on the above post you might be surprised at what you will find.

There is an underlying force of energy, non-linear time field frequency acceleration and it is awesome, it provides the energy to sustain and perpetuate all physical matter. It is the energy of universe.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:59 pm 
Unregistered
Hello Nico, wasn't there another feller besides Tesla who came up with another form of free energy?? I can't remember his name, but he made these gadgets that he had to "Tune" to the user, some of it involved the use of sound, and mention was made of using sound to move heavy items etc'. I think he fell foul of the Giants also. I remember a old photo of this fellow sitting in front of a large sphere and holding what looked like wire connected to a band on the sphere. I found a book with this feller in it, but since I moved ..its gone.
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:21 am 

The fact is that our economy and our science is based on the linear concept of time, space and motion, which does have a practical application, but the application is limited.

Tweaked mentioned a flat economy...........I don't think so, as free energy would put everyone on an even playing field, so you would see amazing economic growth all over the world. This simply means that the few would no longer control the many.

If we really want to have free energy we must demand it or at least raise our voices in protest over what we have now. Of course it wont be free of cost, but we will be assured that all countries will have equal access to an endless supply of energy.

Thinking outside the box is all very fine, but our modern science does not acknowledge anything outside the box. If it ain't in the box it ain't worth talking about. They want to be able to measure it in a linear fashion, because the economy is based on linear thinking and so is modern science.

In Canada our government wants to ban inefficient light bulbs and replace them with new ones containing mercury. This move is to improve the affect we have on the environment and save us from global warming. But what about all that mercury?

I am interested to know what any of you might think alien science and technology would be worth in the free market place of the world?

I'm sure many would pay a great deal of money to insure that it simply disappeared, but if it was an honest market, what do you think this would be worth?
___

Post subject: Re: Free Energy
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:53 pm 
Unregistered
Free Energy is here: http://energie.noosblog.fr
http://energie.noosblog.fr/perpetuum_mo ... 11357.html

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:59 am 

I think the mercury lightbulbs are going to be a huge disaster. I know Great Britain has had a headache over public outcry on safe disposal sights. Such a huge issue to deal with all the mercury, although David Suzuki would have us believe that that is the only way to go. Just thinking about all that mercury in landfull sights makes me ask........why?

As to alien science and technology on the free market. Interesting thought. I doubt that there would be anything so radically different that would do so much potential good, that wouldn't be at an equal or higher cost than anything we have now. Somebody has to exploit it, nothing is free. Who knows what the real cost would be.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:59 am 

I think the mercury lightbulbs are going to be a huge disaster. I know Great Britain has had a headache over public outcry on safe disposal sights. Such a huge issue to deal with all the mercury, although David Suzuki would have us believe that that is the only way to go. Just thinking about all that mercury in landfull sights makes me ask........why?

As to alien science and technology on the free market. Interesting thought. I doubt that there would be anything so radically different that would do so much potential good, that wouldn't be at an equal or higher cost than anything we have now. Somebody has to exploit it, nothing is free. Who knows what the real cost would be.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:57 pm 

I`ve got a hand torch (flashlight) that was given free with a certain amount of fuel when i filled my car up, it was advertised as being a everlasting torch. It has an LED bulb in it and doesnt need batteries, you shake it about which moves a magnet or something inside it along a shaft which goes through a copper coil, this makes the power for it to light up. It only last 10 minutes or so, but keep shaking it and it stays lit. with the plastic casing being transparent, you can see the inner working of it quite clearly. Now that is free energy. I wonder why they cant put this technology to a better use ..mmmmm.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:04 am 

I have a couple of those flashlights. I call them my 'shake n' bake' flashlights. You just give them a good shake and they last forever. Also bought a wind-up radio as well- no batteries or electricity required.

Very simple technology...........really does make you wonder.

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next