UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Free Energy
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:25 am 

dad.......everyone has the option to disagree or agree and if you disagree with me that's okay.

There is no exact location for any planet in relation to what I think you mean.....everything is in a state of constant change, which makes it very difficult to know the exactness of anything, in terms of measurements and calculations.

I'm not sure if you know what I mean by past and future conditions, because every planet, moon or star of universe that exists beyond our earth is either a past condition or a future condition relative to our present condition.

Einstein was the one who said.......time is different for every system in motion.

And a lot of people shake their head and say.......what is he talking about?

The universe is an amazing place.......absolutely amazing......but it is also very strange and weird, which is why it's such a mystery. But it's the mystery of it all that makes it so exciting, you just never know what you are going to find or what you might discover.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:32 pm 

Quote:
Einstein was the one who said.......time is different for every system in motion.

For what I know, time in dark matter is the same, but it changes only when applied to some planetary system. If on earth 1 minute is 60 seconds, in the open Universe is not the same but a little less...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:05 am 

My opinion about dark matter is real simple.........there is no dark matter.

Time slows as you move further away from the earth........to the point where its so slow that you come to a virtual stop.....sort of like running into a brick wall in slow motion.

But on the moon time runs fast and to a lesser degree on Mars too. But Saturn and Jupiter are slow........very sloooooooooow. And if you want super slow try a black hole.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:44 pm 

This link to know something about dark mater:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

Dark matter is now known to be about the 90% of entire Universe. I think it could be better seen as a supposed theory, but I read it time ago on ANSA and was announced by phisicians in USA...

Quote:
And if you want super slow try a black hole.
surely from far looking, 'cause I don't think can be slow an entire planet "absorbed" in a pea...

The slow moving of Jupiter is done to its mass and rotation and the first movement that it received in the beginning.

Form there, and looking to
Quote:
Time slows as you move further away from the earth
is not exact. Time is always the same in those places (I mean: every place has its own time), but the one changed is your perception of it during leaving earth and all solar system, and this gives a bigger complete massive view, that is the one looking sloooowed...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:17 am 

Sorry dad.........I can see you've been reading a lot of conventional science.

Try reading the book Unity..........incidentally there are two schools of physics.

One is mainstream........the one they teach at universities, its open.

One is a big secret......the one they teach to selected students who are willing to sign an oath of secrecy for life.........and they do mean life.

I can understand your position, which must be a bit frustrating.

Time is a real force, not simply a perception. If you think about it seriously it makes no sense that time would be the same everywhere in space......just consider the ground positioning system.......there are three satellites, (Navstar Satellites), all with atomic clocks on board, plus there are the ground based atomic clocks......and all these clocks have to be in sync.

The ground based clocks must be adjusted regularly or they would move out of sync with the one's in orbit........in which case the GPS would be useless. Time is running at different rates depending on the altitude. More than just a perception.

I do admit it gets a bit complicated........but it also gets very very interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:25 am 

[quote="dad"]This link to know something about dark mater:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

Dark matter is now known to be about the 90% of entire Universe. I think it could be better seen as a supposed theory, but I read it time ago on ANSA and was announced by phisicians in USA...

dad........if you meant NASA....they don't always tell you the whole story.

Remember, our modern science is still in the dark ages....very primitive thinking.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:53 am 

dad.........you are talking about linear space, time and motion.....and the idea that space travel, beyond our solar system can be achieved by way of linear travel....but this is not possible as the universe is not linearly structured.

ET do not use a linear system........as it would be impossible for even linear communication to occur at any great distance in space..........a very weird situation.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:14 pm 

Sorry to read this
Quote:
I can see you've been reading a lot of conventional science.
'cause my calculations are not based on that science but on something other, and this other is based on 10010001 etc (binary). That science you said is in conflict with me and what I discovered long ago, same things that many times (now), you can hear from some of those called "big scientist"..!

I'm far from them, and I could also tell you from now the next result about the future experiment of LHC, but I prefere to let them discover it! (This only in relation of an exact way of building it.)

Conventional science even know certain things, they are probably starting now to find something...
http://www.ansa.it it is not NASA. I know it's moslty in my language, but they give last time information of many things. Exists also a page in english.

Quote:
you are talking about linear space, time and motion
In Universe you travel in linear way and doesn't matter if the Universe is curved. Unfortunatly humans have not yet found the formula toi travel at warp speed, so they can move only in linear mode. All calculations are made at first as linear and only after converted to 3D; this allows to have better results.

A little example can be using a glass ball with water inside and in that water some (2 or 3) drops of colour. Well you now cxan say that it is about gravity, but also space has a little gravity (given from big circular attraction) or everything would remain forever strong, but as it is known (and materially) the entire space is curved.

to go to a place round from one point to another, I do not go following the circumference, but by linear path, since the first would be longer. - From here to there, and not around...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:49 pm 

Here is a link of something real and not "dreamed".

http://www.nrao.edu/index.php/darkmatteranddarkenergy

Reported is the exact amount of matter, energy and atoms. "Scientists currently believe that together they comprise 96% of the mass and energy in the Universe"

It seems I made an error writing 90%, but it was a new of time ago...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:33 am 

Dad........I get it and I understand where you are coming from.

One thing that is very interesting is the fact that our modern science is based on the assumption that light travels linearly through space at 299,792,458 meters per second, which is very fast.

However, this perceived motion of light was the key to the Morley and Mike show in attempting to see if the aether affected the speed of light, which if it did would prove the existence of the aether. And as it turned out they considered the experiment a failure because there was no aether wind affecting the speed of light.

But, in order for light to travel linearly through space it has to move in the same manner as a bus or a train........or even a boat on a river........except much faster.

Also, the photons which make up the light are mass-less particles they say.

And the speed of light is thought to be constant............yikes!

Unfortunately none of this is possible..........not even remotely close to possible.

Light like gravity is merely a dynamic effect of the field condition remaining relative to the system of reference.

So light is not in linear motion any more than gravity is..........yet we have built our modern science on this impossible situation.

Energy and mass........is calculated on the basis of E=MC2.......which in a very general sense is true........but only in a sense........the ratio of energy to mass does not correspond to this famous equation......because a smaller mass of a similar material has a higher ratio of energy per unit of mass than a greater mass.......which kind of throws a wrench into the works.

We are in deep poop dad.........big trouble with science, which is not so good for this world or any other world...........its bad news.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next