UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Free Energy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:38 am 

I have visions of a Black Hole sucking the world through it and popping us back out in a completely different universe, where everything is foreign... no familiar planets, star systems, maybe even two suns and no moon or three or 4 moons! Wonder what out illuminati and our world class scientists would think about that!! :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:55 am 

@DAvid: sure they will not "create" a black hole? I invite you to read on CERN's site, 'cause they told what experiments they will do, and perhaps still also the one for the black hole, or... why some scientists are so alarmed about it?

Isd about 3 years I am following that project...

Do you know also in USA they did the same experiment, about black holes? They were not those like in the space, but very near. Now the thig is different 'cause they want replicate it exactly as in the Universe... and there is the danger

http://unisci.com/stories/20014/1001012.htm

if you prefere, try search for "black hole with the LHC" on Google and you'll see.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:59 am 

Tweaked, as you know visions are the first stage of perception. Not always they are exact, 'cause sometimes is done to the stressed brain, but... again they go very near to the realty.

Surely no one can say what is in the other side of a black hole...'cause it's the same as pretending to know what is on the other side of this Universe...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:03 am 

dad......some years ago I wrote to the guys at CERN about their plans and we had a very lively discussion going for a while.......I told them straight up.........it ain't going to work guys.

It's like the European experimental nuclear reactor..........a total wast of money.

First..........they haven't got a clue what energy is and they refuse to even consider that different materials have different energy ratios to mass. On top of this they refuse to consider different quantities of the same material having different energy ratios to mass.

I agree they are dangerous people because they don't know what they are doing or what they are talking about.......but do not worry about a black hole swallowing all the farm animals because it ain't going to happen.

A black hole involves reversing the dynamics of universe and no one on this planet can do it.

The universe remaining relative to a black hole is not the same universe we live in....its very different....its shrinking.......sure we can see black holes.....but they only exist as either past or future conditions in terms of our relative relationship with universe.

Relax dad........ we're cool.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:42 pm 

David,

If you are cool with that, that's good enough for me. I'm not going to worry about it.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:06 pm 

You know, DAvid? I hope it will not such a disaster, 'cause it could be a good walk to the future for all peoples and not only for Europe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:11 pm 

Quote:
but they only exist as either past or future conditions in terms of our relative relationship with universe.
. I don't think so and for this I ask to you "Do you know the actual exact planetary location in relation to the Universe?"

A black hole can take life from many things, as it did long ago and as it will do...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:25 am 

dad.......everyone has the option to disagree or agree and if you disagree with me that's okay.

There is no exact location for any planet in relation to what I think you mean.....everything is in a state of constant change, which makes it very difficult to know the exactness of anything, in terms of measurements and calculations.

I'm not sure if you know what I mean by past and future conditions, because every planet, moon or star of universe that exists beyond our earth is either a past condition or a future condition relative to our present condition.

Einstein was the one who said.......time is different for every system in motion.

And a lot of people shake their head and say.......what is he talking about?

The universe is an amazing place.......absolutely amazing......but it is also very strange and weird, which is why it's such a mystery. But it's the mystery of it all that makes it so exciting, you just never know what you are going to find or what you might discover.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:32 pm 

Quote:
Einstein was the one who said.......time is different for every system in motion.

For what I know, time in dark matter is the same, but it changes only when applied to some planetary system. If on earth 1 minute is 60 seconds, in the open Universe is not the same but a little less...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:05 am 

My opinion about dark matter is real simple.........there is no dark matter.

Time slows as you move further away from the earth........to the point where its so slow that you come to a virtual stop.....sort of like running into a brick wall in slow motion.

But on the moon time runs fast and to a lesser degree on Mars too. But Saturn and Jupiter are slow........very sloooooooooow. And if you want super slow try a black hole.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next