UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Peak Oil
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:12 am 

It would appear that there is no shortage of oil in the world, with enough in Alaska to keep the USA independent for the next 200 years plus with gas at the pump going for $1.50 per gallon.

So what is going on here..........in the middle east. A ploy for power and world domination it would seem.

It would also appear that Al Gore might not be the straight shooter he is being made out to be, as he wins fans who want to save the planet. What exactly are we saving it from?

Sure we have some disgusting pollution problems that require immediate attention, but this stuff about global warming being due to human activity is a load of Blue's number two.

But what is most puzzling is the amount of known oil reserves, which is a staggering amount of oil, and this idea that we are running out of the stuff.

Its nothing more than a scam to pump up the price of oil and create record profits for big oil and the world bank. And most people are buying into the scam. Oh no we're running out of oil....

We don't need to import any oil from the middle east because we have more than enough in America and Canada.

It's all about money and power, but mostly about power and control.

Post subject: Re: Peak Oil
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:51 am 

I am so glad you posted that David. I have had, or attempted to have some conversations about what you have said, and the reactions are..........are you NUTS?!?!?!?! Well, the jury is still out on that one, BUT, I do believe what you say, and, once again, the truth is not what we see in words by politicians, and in print and TV.

I posted some time ago about the ever growing list of scientists who are joining the ranks of those speaking out about the innacuracy of what has been put out about the truth about oil, global warming etc.

What I don't understand is, if the war is not about oil as so many of that opinion say, then, what is it really about when you take that factor out.

Such a huge hoax for the purpose of power and control?

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:33 am 

The idea we are running out of oil is a hoax.

None of the oil from Alaska is presently permitted to be shipped to the USA even though Alaska is the USA.......it can't go south.

Why? Because there would be no way to justify what is happening in the money markets.

The American economy would be booming.....with gas at 1.50 per gallon and cheap natural gas.

After all that was the plan some years ago.........we have enough natural gas to keep us going for hundreds of years and its right here in north America.

Alberta has more oil than the Arabs, so what gives?

The mad quest for power and control.......the new world order.

What is nuts is the idea that if we stop driving our cars global warming will go away. It aint going to happen no matter what we do. We have absolutely no control over the sun and its relationship with the planets........does someone think we do?

Maybe we could send rockets filled with baking soda and crash them into the sun, put the fire out. Only in the funny papers, which is where Gore lives.......in the world of make believe. And in his case he wants to make us believe his insane story.

If you love your children..........come on Gore that's disgusting......you must think we're all mentally challenged. IF.........what's with the IF. Maybe Gore doesn't love his children, I don't know. Maybe his mother didn't love him.........who knows. There is no IF about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:36 pm 

there was an interesting programme I saw somewhere that some bloke had come up with an invention for sustainable energy, which was more than 100% efficient. Its fuel source was H20....yes, water and nothing else and the only thing coming out the other end was oxygen (if I remember rightly). It does something to the water, to split the Hydrogen atoms from the oxygen atoms, and just uses the hydrogen for its power. The scientists have said that it is impossible to have something that is 100% efficient.....but amazingly, this product (designed and built in his garage) is 700% efficient. Yes I know, impossible X 7....but these are the claims he is making. Scientists are yet to agree about how efficient it is, they are still doing tests on it.
But dont hold your breath if your expecting it to be mass produced and in global use within a year or 2....more like bought up and closed down within months

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:53 am 

The guy with the water car is dead, so is the guy with the lifetime battery, in fact most of the successful new energy guys are all dead........sudden heart attacks, beatings and of course suicide.........after years of failures and now with final success he kills himself. I guess the idea of being successful was just too much for so many of them.

Even the cold fusion guy is dead.......dangerous work in this new energy field.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:49 am 

Yes, we have a winner.......his name is Thane Heins and he lives in Canada.

This guy has invented a magnetic motor that does not slow down.....it actually accelerates all by itself.......no wires in, no batteries, no gas, no nothing.......just magnets.

Impossible say the scientists.........but one is paying attention. So, this guy has done something quite remarkable.......he has found a way to modulate the underlying force of energy, aether energy, zero point energy or whatever else you want to call it.

This is a proof of principle for Project Unity........ http://www.gravitycontrol.org

Imagine all the cars being rechargeable, no more gas.........just a magnetic motor that runs trouble free for years.