UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:45 am 
Unregistered
Here is a point to ponder.
Over unity implies that the energy source is forcing more energy into the load than the load is demanding. A normally functioning load demands power from the source. If the source tries to force more energy into the load than the load is demanding, at some point the load is destroyed.

I'm am an electronics technician by trade so I will use an electronic circuit as an example.
Take a 12 volt battery (Source) and a 12 volt lightbulb (load) and connect them in series.
Current through the bulb is determined by the resistance of the bulb and the voltage drop across the bulb. Since it is a series circuit, there is 12 volts across the bulb. Lets say the resistance of the bulb is 6 ohms. Voltage = current times resistance. Therefore there is 2 amps flowing through the bulb. Power is voltage times current. The wattage rating of the bulb therefore has to be 24 watts.

Now take the same bulb and connect 24 volts across it, in other words, force more power into the bulb than the bulb is rated to handle. Long story short, you get a brilliant flash followed by darkness.

The load determines how much power is needed from the source.
When the source dictates how much power the load receives, the load is ultimately destroyed.
Happens every time.
This is why over unity is BS.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:32 am 

Your attitude reflects that of many...but unfortunately you and many others are severely misguided.

OU is not a fairy tale, otherwise you and the rest of us would not exist.

You believe in the system....hook line and sinker, but the system does not believe in you.

This is not a science problem this is a social/political problem, where even the biggest names in industry don't want to get caught in the middle.

Some of the big names in Japanese electronics have made it publically clear that they could produce and market a magnetic motor, but will not do so.

Why, there would be too much conflict with the oil cartel they said.

So you can be sure its real, only thing is you are not going to get any benefit from it.

Besides how could they pull the rug out from under the world economy if it were not controlled through the medium of oil, the existing currency of the planet?

Go ahead and doubt OU to your hearts content and please don't waste any more of your time on it, after all you probably already know that in the last year alone more than 5,000 OU and free energy patents have been sidetracked by the US patent office due to national security concerns.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:49 am 

Timbit wrote:
Quote:
I would love to buy a device that I could roll into my house, disconnect the utility company, give them a fond farewell, and have all the power I need. I am all for clean, free energy.
What I am against is con artists that want to take advantage of the public.
Sick and tired of people that make miraculous claims and never deliver.

My sentiments exactly.

Tim

Many do not realize that OU changes many things including the basic assumptions of our modern science and those cherished assumptions will be defended to the bitter end.

Con artists? Most of the new energy crowd I know of and that is a few folks, mostly spend their own money on this work and very few ever accept public funding.

Myself I would turn it down flat....thanks but no thanks, unless of course you are willing to sign on the dotted line confirming the fact that you fully realize you are taking a huge gamble and are willing to lose it all and walk away with a smile on your face.

OU needs more than money, it needs people to get educated and realize the fallacy of all this hot air the academic world is using to fog up the wind screen.

Generally people believe in the system, in government, and the rest of it, which is not surprising. If having or not having depends on your view and opinion most will side with the candy cane crowd. Very few indeed will take the other route, its not a free ride.

And as times get tougher this will become glaringly clear to all concerned.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:11 am 
Unregistered
OK, can't appeal to your technical ability because you have none.
Can't appeal to your critical thinking side, same reason.
I recognize a lost cause when I see it.
Good luck with your dream world.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:27 am 
Unregistered
So Tim.
Question: How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
Answer: Only one, but the bulb has to want to change.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:21 am 

PWE wrote:
OK, can't appeal to your technical ability because you have none.
Can't appeal to your critical thinking side, same reason.
I recognize a lost cause when I see it.
Good luck with your dream world.

Everything, the electrical explanation, you provided is absolutely true, no argument.

But what does this have to do with OU devises?

You charge the 12 volt battery with OU, that's it.

I don't know what you have been reading on OU but I think you have it out of focus.

Aether energy is not bullshit, it is a very necessary part of the universe.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 am 

Very funny, I'll tell that to my psychiatrist next visit, he'll debate that one for hours and hours.

:shock:

I'd like to see you and David not get into trading barbs and insults. I do not know enough technically of the topics that interest you both (and for which you both obviously have a passion), but I try to understand, and google some things, and at least I'm trying.

If you two don't offer opinions, different and interesting both, then how are people supposed to learn.

Just my two cents, but I'd like to see the debate continue, so I'm throwing the football back in.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:20 am 

Over Unity is not about frying the wiring, it is about finding new ways to produce more power with less.

One unfortunate point is that many do not understand the concept of energy in relation to where or from what energy is derived.

I don't know why I would defend Tom because he is not on my mailing list, but he does have some valid points to make.

Sure there are con artists in all areas of business, but there are also some very ethically minded individuals working very hard to make good things happen, not just for themselves but for all concerned.

There are also some misinformed but well meaning people who don't have a clue as to what they are doing, which can and does reflect on everyone else in the field.

Personally I know we can power our human industry without the consumption of liquid, solid or gaseous fuels, by developing a method by which to utilize the underlying energy available to us.

It takes a lot of reading and study to even understand the problem never mind coming up with a solution, but there is a solution.

A guy by the name of Mike Gamble recently made his gravity study available. A study he conducted as an employee of Boeing. Mike's take on the subject is encouraging.

The thing you have to keep in mind is that energy is not all that well understood as yet, as no one knows exactly what energy is any more than they know what gravity is, which you may not believe. But they don't, its a work in progress.

In fact there are a whole lot of things we don't know, but the real problem is a question of perspective in relation to one's perception of the situation. There is more than one way to look at any given problem, which in turn is going to give you a completely different solution.

It's like the linear perception of universe. It's a perception of the situation that limits one's ability to comprehend the very nature of universe. Yet it is this limiting perception which dominates our modern science.

Consequently, anyone who wants to argue with what is generally considered to be accepted fact is in for a rough time, which is to be expected. But that does not invalidate the possibility of there being a better way to view universe.

I do not consider over unity to be the final answer, not by a long shot, but it is a start in the right direction even though somewhat misguided at times.

Magnetic motors and water fueled engines are not fantasy as many believe. Which brings us to the latest development where sea water was ignited by a radio frequency under controlled conditions in a lab. It came about by accident, but a patent is in the works and it opens new doors, which is all progress.

Once you've seen an engine running on nothing but tap water you have to wonder why such an incredible engine is as yet being considered as a replacement for gasoline or diesel fueled cars and trucks. With a total weight of 100 pounds and an output of just over 400hp you have to really wonder why......why is this not mainstream news?

But then again I also witnessed the early disclosure and then the cover-up of the lunar sample testing.

The only conclusion I can come to is quite simple...not enough people are paying attention.

We make it so easy for such things to be swept under the carpet and out of the public eye.

But there is something else at work here as well, I call it denial, which is actually very dangerous. Too many like the comfort zone of what they think they know and are afraid to consider the possibility that what they think they know might not be completely correct.

So denial is very often a fear based response and the more fearful the individual is of their position the more emphatic is their denial.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:44 am 

David, I think you underestimate the crackpots and lunatics out there claiming fantastic things that never come to pass.

How many have been silenced and their patents taken etc., is an unknown. There is nothing concrete-YET- that anyone can make news headlines with, with a finished product.

Also not to say that it isn't possible, or even probable that these ideas can indeed occur. Same with all your ideas that you KNOW I've read and I try my best to wrap my noggin around them. I believe in you and I believe in your ideas.

Have patience with those of us struggling with all this, aka me.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:23 am 

Tim, I don't think I under estimate the crackpots of the world, far from it, because there are plenty of them.

The main stream news does not cover such inventions......so you must be assuming there is nothing concrete as yet.

The numbers of concrete physical inventions runs into the thousands, but a few really stick out. And patents are not cheap and a bit out of reach for crackpots.

Unfortunately the number of dead inventors is a bit scary, which suggests this to be a dangerous pass-time.

I have gotten myself involved in a few and they are impressive. But my favorite was the truck that ran on no fuel whatsoever, but simply circulated Crisco oil through a finely machined set of cone shaped runways connected to a heat exchanger to cool the oil. The owner and inventor of the truck drove it for several years.

It would not run on motor oil because motor oil would burn, but the Crisco product could take the heat.

I wrote a short paper on this for someone explaining why it worked and of course it did. It was an amazing piece of work which had taken years of devoted dedication to complete.

Yes, he is dead, he died the day before he was to sign his first agreement, which many might consider a coincidence, but far too many inventors find themselves having a similar coincidence.

Take the GM electric car for example.......they were recalled, repossessed, and destroyed, but why was it also necessary to shred the blue prints and all information related to these amazing little cars? This was not a hybrid, it was an all electric car.

Why is so much of this stuff not in the mainstream press, simply because it is not suitable for public consumption. Someone else is choosing for us and obviously with some degree of authority.

We can talk in circles endlessly about what is and what isn't, but until you actually roll up your sleeves and get up close and personal with some of this stuff you wont know for sure.

I mentioned the water engine pumping out 400hp...that little gem was built in Vancouver in a rented garage by two guys who knew what they were doing and had the money to do it.

Sure they thought it would be a very saleable item, hot stuff. It was hot stuff alright, hot enough to vanish from sight once it hit California.

So if we run out of oil wells its not the end of the world, just the beginning of something better.

Too many people want to believe we live in a somewhat honest world, where the truth somehow comes to the surface and is reported by the media. Just enought to keep up appearances, but not enough to do any damage.

I used to be one of those people, I thought most things were on the up and up, but little did I realize just how wrong I was. It took personal experience to learn what was what and I still don't know much, but enough to know it ain't what I thought it was, not even close.

If everyone is going to wait to learn the hard way like I did, not a whole lot is going to change.

You'll notice that some odd characters do get press, but not for any of the right reasons, while the folks that are turning out the real stuff are ignored or end up taking a long sleep.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next