UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:13 am 

Okay, lets talk the talk.

Tom is fishing for the physics, its on http://www.gravitycontrol.org but he is not interested in talking to us.

But, the whos who of military intelligence around the world do make regular checks on our site, why not they are getting a free ride.

If we had a working model of this, project untity, we would be finished and shut down.

A patent would be classified and no further discussion or work would be permitted, end of project unity. So, no, we are not even interested in a patent. If someone should steal our ideas and build project unity....cool, we'll be there to join in the festivities and shake their hand.

You want to see what Tom and so many others are calling free energy....have another look at the video clips of 9/11 where two of the biggest and strongest buildings in the world are turned to dust, while some of it is even vaporized. Nothing more than a differential in the underlying energy, an extreme differential. They call them high energy beam weapons, which are also known as electrogravitic weapons systems.

Yes, project unity is my own work as is the book Unity, but we are not looking for money from anyone. We put it out there to get the information out, that's our participation.

We do have some people doing experiments, but we tend to be spread around the globe, which does not make it easy to visit back and forth.

If you read the book you will see that I have been involved in many things for many years, which adds up to a lot of experience.

Right now my webb partner Jim is pushing the Watson Motor and there is some interest in the auto industry......no he is not doing it for money, he is doing it for the hell of it, its fun.

Our passion is to see new energy evolve and become mainstream and project unity represents the ultimate machine, no fuel, simple focus and away you go.

Journals, do you call Nexus magazine a journal? Or Flying Saucer Review in the UK? I get quoted once in awhile, but I don't follow it that closely.

Sure Tom wants to produce clean energy, most of us do, but 29 m is a fair bit of change to put into something with no guarantee of a dividend. He is looking for physicists to come up with the right stuff...and if anyone should know it would be Tom who is an ex-intelligence officer, that right stuff is classified.

It is our opinion that big oil will hang on till its all gone, down to the last drop if they can.

Nothing worthwhile comes easy and sometimes it doesn't come at all, but at least the effort is being made to move forward.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:34 am 

Jupiter, the letter to Obama was from Jim, he likes doing stuff like that, he talks to a lot of people and he's good at it.

Me I'm not so good at the pr stuff, so I leave that to Jim and Mark.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:34 am 

Thanks a lot David for the reply. I think what you are doing and what Tom bearden and everyone else is doing is awesome. What a situation eh. This is a really short reply just to say thanks, I have been up late putting together a animation of a load of pictures I took of that Comet Lulin, you can see the animation I made at this link

http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww55 ... rent=1.gif

Speak more tomorrow David.

All the best

Jamie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 am 

Jupiter, (Jamie), at one end of all this is a whole lot of head spinning stuff, which is what makes it so darn much fun.

The concept of the field is not new, but to really get into the working of it is mind bending, because we are all part of it and as such we are all connected...but more than that even we, each of us, are connected to everything which represents universe in relation to both past and future......which is one whole lot of being connected.

This is the concept we need to embrace, we are not just thinking for ourselves because our very thoughts affect everything and everyone to some small degree.

We as people are responsible or at least we should be, we have to take the first step and realize we have the ability to make things much better than they are.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:47 pm 

Hello David.

I noticed you said Tom is fishing for the physics. I think he knows the physics, but to quote him here :

"to ramp up the MEG to production size units, considerable research and development is required, which includes those unusual areas of physics (such as geometric phase and nonlinear oscillation control theory) also involved."

http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/041002.htm

I think I read that he has taken the MEG to people out of the U.S who understand how the MEG works, I'll post the link when I come across where I read it, its somewhere in the selected correspondence section which is packed full of info.

You said Tom wasn't interested in talking to you, could you say why? and that you are not interested in getting a patent, but if you built a working device how would you sell it without a patent? I have seen the trade centre footage you talk about but I don't know what to make of it myself, I have read about them kind of weapons before and am not surprised that they exist in this day and age.

Thanks David.

All the best

Jamie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:58 am 

Jamie,

Look, I don't really want to debate what Tom says or doesn't say, it doesn't solve anything, because we could go on like this endlessly.

If Tom has the stuff he has the stuff and he can develop it anyway he wants, but I suspect more R&D is required which is why he wants physicists to help out.

I'm not trying to sell project unity, I considered that decades ago and quickly realized anything that came of it would involve the military and the military are not my first choice for a partnership.

My ambition is to get people thinking, to consider and digest a different way of looking at the universe, after all it is where we live.

Like I said a patent application would automatically restrict access to project unity and no one would know it ever existed. No patent would ever be issued other than as a classified unknown.

You seem to miss the point that it's there for all to see, think about, analyze and otherwise consider......the message is; this is what is possible, you want some come and get some.

New energy is not a myth, its very real. How could they keep high energy beam weapons and gravitic weapons secret if they opened the door to new energy and I mean wide open. Secret in the sense of how and why they work, but not secret that such weapons exist.

If you can grasp the concept of Unity you will realize conventional science is not the whole story and there is in fact what is referred to as secret science......it is classified.

Read someone like Bruce Cathie, who I consider very knowledgeable on the subject. Bruce cannot publish without clearance from the authorities who control the knowledge.

But, I have my doubts that the dynamics of field are completely understood by the weapons cartel.

Think this one through; the cell phone industry is self regulated in relation to safety concerns because you can't have the hazards known without giving away a very big secret concerning gravitic weapons systems. Cell phones cause distortions affecting the field and so do gravitic weapons, but at a more intense level. Tell them anything but don't tell them the truth.

Tom may have a winner, I don't know and neither does anyone else I know. But I'm sure if you offered him 29 million you would be one of the first to find out.

This is UFOseek, and like others I have had my share of experience, I've seen new energy from a very unique angle and it is absolutely mind bending, but not beyond human comprehension if you look at it from the right perspective. And perspective is the key word to any of this non-linear material, you cannot compare it to anything presently available and that includes anything claiming over unity.

Try and see the logic....you cannot talk about electromagnetic energy and talk about over unity being non=linear, because the statement just made it clear you consider electricity to be energy or a magnet to represent energy. This is not the case, Energy is one thing and one thing only and that one thing is an underlying force of energy (the prime cause) by which everything else is an effect.

So, electricity is not energy and a magnet does not represent energy, nuclear fission does not produce energy, atomic fusion does not produce energy, burning gas does not provide energy, burning coal or wood does not provide energy.

Energy cannot and will not radiate under any condition existing within the physical reality in which we are presently situated.

Energy is focused inward always, and it stays focused inward.

In this respect there are a whole new set of values associated with energy where the energy of each material is different in relation to the ratio of energy per unit of mass.

Yes, it is fascinating and awesome, plus a whole lot of fun.

The jury is still out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:21 pm 

Hello David.

You don't want to talk about Tom anymore, thats a shame, that has been the whole point of this thread I started. I started this thread about Tom and free energy so I could talk to people and get their opinions.

I have an interest in the free energy subject. I don't think I miss your point about project unity but I had questions which I thought I would ask you. The book The Hunt For Zero Point is a good one to read if you haven't already.

Thanks David

All the best

Jamie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:39 am 

Jamie,

I am quite willing to talk about free energy till the cows come home, but this thing with Tom does get a bit thin...I mean this guy thinks a hand gun is the answer, with his and her matching pistols.

Guns are not the tool of choice in relation to the folks he is worried about, so I don't see the benefit of a loaded gun. A guns blazing shoot out does not sound likely.

That kind of talk puts a big question mark over Tom's head, like what's he thinking to be talking like this?

What does poisoned ice have to do with building the MEG?

Yes, there are scandals going on and some folks do get whacked, one way or the other, but only when someone with real credibility does something to rock the boat. This was the case with cold fusion initially and then some other guys tried to duplicate it and said it didn't work, but they were working for the dept. of energy.

The billions going into hot fusion is a good reason to fudge the findings on cold fusion and that is what they did. But the original work was valid and the two guys responsible for achieving that goal got nothing but scorn for their trouble.

Hot fusion is never going to work though, despite billions more being poured down the drain.

If this kind of money was put into real free energy research we would have a solution in short order.

It's not that it wont work, its that those in control don't want it to become popular mainstream.

It's like nuclear power plants, they produce no new energy but create a whole lot of environmental problems for which no one has any answers.

If the people doing the new energy research could get it through their heads as to what energy really is they would be on the right track and we might see all kinds of developments.

But all of these people including Tom are basing their science on standard physics, which sends them off on a wild goose chase in a very thick fog. And yes Tom talks about some changes in the physics field, but if he really knows as much as he claims he should be able to figure it out for himself.

Nowhere on Tom's site does he acknowledge or question the issue of light speed, which is the cornerstone of our standard physics. He simply doesn't want to go there and I get the impression he thinks he is impressing people with his physics talk.

I don't need to be impressed or to impress anyone myself, all I want to hear is something that makes sense to me and eveyone else and so far I haven't heard any of the right words.

As long as he is stuck on the constant value of c he is stuck in the same hole as so many others.

Like I said before, I don't know if the MEG works or if it provides over unity. We need to see a demonstration and so far all we have is a reason why he can't do that.

When money becomes the issue I find my way to the door, because we are not talking about money, we are talking about our survival on this planet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:53 am 

A lot of people claim to have an interest in new energy, but their interest is not to further the cause but to find reasons why it should or could not succeed.

Windmills, bio-diesel and solar panels are considered new energy options, but there is nothing new about any of it.

Mr. Diesel had his diesel engine and look what happened to him, he ended up face down in the river and the gasoline engine won out. Even in the early years people were afraid to challenge big oil (big money).

The real hope for the future is in the area of scientific advances, but as long as the science is kept as a secret I don't see how it can be of much help.

A few lone voices in the wilderness are not going to get the job done, yet here we are in the 21st century and we are still stuck in the 19th century.

Now we have hybrid cars that get good mileage......is this a joke or what?

During the 60s Fiat put out a small car that got over 50 miles to the gallon, a car about the same size as one of these hybrid wonder cars.

But today 50 miles to the gallon is unheard of.....and some would go as far as to say such a thing is impossible.

But there have been lots of cars that achieved unbelievable mileage...so what exactly is the problem?

Now we are talking new energy, taking energy straight out of the aether and converting it to usable electricity....something that has been around for a very long time, but is very seriously attacked at every turn in the road.

How could anyone do that, someone asks, simple they just do.

We live in a money economy...but we don't need money to do things. Even without the money our abilities and skills remain valid.

The idea that we can't do anything without money is nothing more than a belief system allowing for the control of society.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:22 am 

How about the N Machine presented back in 1989...it worked quite well, but has nothing to do with Tom Bearden.

Zero point energy is very real as so many new energy experiments are proving, such as one of my favorites....Charles Watson and his magnetic motor which can keep a battery fully charged for many years of continuous use.....no tricks and no bullshit. Efficient enough to run an electric car...with no mileage limitation.

Unfortunately such inventions, although numerous at this point, are actively suppressed.
You can't even give this stuff away, no one is willing to risk offending the big money.

No it's not garbage as some would have you believe, far from it. The simple truth is that zero point would provide a level playing field for all countries...no more foreign controls required.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8