UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Plan B 3.0
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:57 am 

Plan B 3.0 by Lester Brown

It would appear that solar power can power the planet 50 times over the existing population level.

The only thing missing is a desire to move in that direction soon enough to avoid disaster.

We can feed everyone and educate all children and curb population growth in a humane and sane manner.

All we need is the desire to make it happen.

So, there is really no excuse for millions starving to death or children being denied a basic education...other than we seem satisfied that poverty and human suffering is desirable and necessary.

What a weird and freaky planet we live on.

War and the machines of war require people to be unsatisfied and desperate otherwise why would they be fighting and blowing things up?

Without dealing with basic human requirements there can be no peace in the world.

We would rather spend the money on wars than do anything to correct the problems causing wars.

Post subject: Re: Plan B 3.0
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:32 am 

Yes, I agree David.

And in the meanwhile, we move toward electric cars, that will be plugged into the electricity grid, overloading what already exisits, and then we'll resort to electricity from coal fired generating plants, to charge the battery on these 'environmentally friendly' cars.

What a crazy world.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:54 am 

This thing about solar power really could do the trick and countries like Morroco are building solar power facilities to the extent they are going to export electrical power to Europe via undersea cables.

Brown claims solar power can run everything we have. The potential is 50 times more than what the world requires to run all industry, our cars and homes etc.

So why are we so far behind.....because solar power is a win win for everyone....all except the folks with their money in big oil.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:45 am 

Better late than never...

What you wrote here is the right way a world population should do, but there always those who pretend to have the power. Many before us tried and they ended soon... this is 'cause the population is not yet ready, peoples are driven to many silly thingsAnd they forget about those very importants.

You wrote about
Quote:
...via undersea cables...
but the big Tesla found the way to give energy to the entire planet and with wireless, and this was long ago. From that time none tried again.

I always think that all (united) nations should work together and develop a good free way to make pure and clean energy, but at first we should avoid those who are always interested in money and don't care if the planet is going to be polluted...

There is a lot of energy in all Universe, why not using it? Only for making rich someone on this planet?
Overtake them and leave them in their "broth" ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:10 am 

dad.....what Tesla wanted to do was just plain nuts. Yes he was a genius, but not all of his ideas were well thought through and this one about wireless power transmission was not one of his better ideas.

The Russians already tried it and it was a disaster.....it's a sure fire way to screw everything up so bad that it can't be fixed.

With solar in all the right places you would not need all the cables we have today.

And then there is a way to provide electrical power locally wherever you are which is one step beyond solar.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:25 pm 

Well I hope you know that was thanks to Tesla if the first experiment (he was not more alive) and known as "Philadelphia experiment" had its time in USA long ago. I have seen the movie, but it's really something almost kidding; the real has been "translated" with something else,,,

The experiment was done and they had many results. Try to ask to some "one" about it and you'll see how they will answer. They always try to lfy around, and don't want give answer...so if was for Tesla, that experiment could have been only a dream.

Tesla never based experiments to the solar power, but to something other; the same did Wilhelm Reich, the one who build a new kind of flying object and used it to fly over Nurnmberg (Germany) before the was ended. Whn war was ending Hitler gaves him order to destroy everything he did, but he saved something (draws, pictures and some part of movie) to show to peoples it is not nevcessary the use of gasoline... he was talking as Tesla, about Universal energy, the same is arriving (estimated) on 2011...

You can believe it or not, it's up to you, but we have documents about it, and they have been hidden avoiding some "organisation" could steal them and use them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:31 pm 

The day Tesla decided to experiment the wireless energy was cloudy, but he had reason of it and lighted all bulbs... what about solar energy when is cloudy. It may be possible today, but not surely on that time...

I have been working years ago in those kind of devices and for what I can say, peoples are far from the capturing sunlight during cloudy days, so think about places on extreme North...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:29 am 

No doubt at all dad......universal energy is something else again.

Yes, Tesla talked about that and so did Reich.....and I agree with them, fantastic stuff.

But wireless transmission of electrical power is not a good idea anymore than wireless phones are a good idea......of course it can be done, so can a lot of things, but that does not mean they are good for the planet or good for living creatures.

And the Russian Kozyrev.....one very smart man with a lot of insight and understanding of natural energies, but the powers that be do not want people to know about the energy of universe.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:01 am 

Many of those scientist have been hidden with the use of "traditional science" 'cause they were as the "revealing science of god" and this surely is not what big companies need to make money (the only thing they want). Also in other parts of the world happened the same, as in Asia, after they build the big cannoon called "Shiva".

I have had, many years ago, chance to see some pictures that some friend of mine toke there and it was unbelievable. Everything was working well, but some of them disappeared misteriously... we know that in those countries still a big sense of religion that can drive many things, but population too told that there was something "strange" in those disappearances and surely not attributable to religons of there...what happened? None knows...

The Shiva cannon is an edmitter of energy, and for doing it, it produces perfect spheres, so the spheres are confirmating thet the energy is clear and pure, but when a sphere comes out bad (not perfect) then they know the energy has some kind of imperfection and the energy is diverted elsewhere.

Now, try to find some information about that cannon...(about 30 years passed)... as I did it lastly, I have found nothing. Why it is not mentioned? I have some old picture (in a hidden place) and I will be glad to post it here, but at first I have to go to that place, so you have to wait...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:12 pm 

This what I found today as "new"...but reading what I posted before...

Quote:
The phenomenon has seen almost six times as many twins born than the global average in the remote village of Kodinhi, in Kerala.

In 2008 alone 15 pairs of twins were born in the village out of 300 healthy deliveries and this year is expected to top that number.

In the last five years alone up to 60 pairs of twins have been born, with the rate of twins increasing year-on-year.

Local doctor and twin enthusiast Dr Krishnan Sribiju has been studying the medical marvel of Kodinhi for the past two years.

Although 250 sets of twins have been officially registered in the village Dr Sribiju believes the real number to be far higher.

"In my medical opinion there are around 300 to 350 twins within the village boundaries of Kodinhi," he said.

"What is fascinating is the increasing numbers of twins with each passing year, so much so that I feel in the past ten years the number of twins in Kodinhi has doubled."

According to villagers, the twin phenomenon only started occurring three generations ago.

Dr Sribiju said: "To the best of my knowledge this medical marvel began somewhere between 60 to 70 years ago.

"Without access to detailed biochemical analysis equipment I cannot say for certain what the reason for the twinning is, but I feel that it is something to do with what the villagers eat and drink.

"If that is the case then maybe whatever is causing this exceptional level of twinning can be bottled and provide help for infertile couples." Categorising the twin phenomenon as a naturally occurring anomaly, Dr Sribiju has ruled out genetic factors as the cause due to the localised nature of the village.

He also dismisses any suggestion that the unusual level of twins could be caused by an unknown pollutant pointing to the high number of healthy twins born without any deformities.

"There are lots of reasons for twins, but let me explain the underlying uniqueness of Kodinhi," said Dr Sribiju, 40.

"The number of twins per thousand here is around 45 per 1,000 births.

"Indian, and by that I mean Asian, people on the sub-continent have the lowest acknowledged incidences of twinning in the world at around four per thousand.

"In addition, there is no IVF treatment here because of the prohibitive cost. Global rates of twins being born, especially in the western world, have increased because of artificial insemination."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5306898/Indian-village-with-250-sets-of-twins.html