UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:49 pm 

There are some very negative effects of wind turbines too as more and more people living near them attest to.

[In late 2003 and early 2004, reports of work by Dr Amanda Harry ("People demonstrated a range of symptoms from headaches, migraines, nausea, dizziness, palpitations and tinnitus to sleep disturbance, stress, anxiety and depression. These symptoms had a knock-on effect in their daily lives, causing poor concentration, irritability and an inability to cope") and Dr Bridget Osborne ("There is a public perception that wind power is 'green' and has no detrimental effect on the environment. However, these turbines make low-frequency noises that can be as damaging as high-frequency noises.") have been made public.

*]

http://www.aandc.org/research/wind_comm ... ealth.html

Whever I see something presented as 'perfect', on either side of the debate, I know that one side is not listening to the other.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:54 am 

Yes, wind, rain, snow, hail, tornadoes, earthquakes and exploding cigars all make the world an interesting place to live.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:15 am 

How very true.

I just planted 25 cedars, 2 sugar maples, one oak, and five service berry bushes. Then a wildflower garden, and morning glories.

That has made me very happy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:27 am 

Morning glory? Is that anything like bellbine?

I have bluebells in my yard, which make me happy. They were started back in the 1920s and have been doing well ever since.

Got a couple of big lilacs started from cuttings and now they are about 16 feet tall, very nice.

The deer eat just about everything they can reach though. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:16 pm 

I the UK the severe wind did major damage to some of them...they are not going to last long in high winds.

Noise is a form of pollution whether you can hear it or not...low and high are both damaging and you hit the right frequency and you are toast.

In the 50s they developed a dishwasher that cleaned by sound and it got the dishes sparkling clean but fortunately it never got to the marketing stage as it was a national defense project.

The right frequency can make you very sick...today it's used as a weapon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 pm 

david barclay wrote:
I the UK the severe wind did major damage to some of them...they are not going to last long in high winds.

Noise is a form of pollution whether you can hear it or not...low and high are both damaging and you hit the right frequency and you are toast.

In the 50s they developed a dishwasher that cleaned by sound and it got the dishes sparkling clean but fortunately it never got to the marketing stage as it was a national defense project.

The right frequency can make you very sick...today it's used as a weapon.

The Mythbusters conducted an experiment if a certain frequency would make you unexpectidly poop. It turned out it wasn't true.