UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:01 am 

One two occasions I have blown the lightbulbs of our lamps when I went to switch them on.

I was angry and extremley distressed at the time, which probabaly explains why the bulbs blew.

It was only later on that I realized what I had done and how it was achieved.

Peace, Liam.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 pm 

Each human (and animal) has unique physiology which allows each of us to affect the world around us in varied ways, depending upon the kind of mood we're in. You've heard the phrase, "He (or she) lights up a room when he (or she) walks into it." All eyes are on are drawn to that person - either out of fear, or positive energy attraction. Once we begin to understand how our moods affect ourselves, and thusly, all mechanical and still objects around us at the time, we can work on controlling our inner feelings and that helps to control the energy we exude.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:41 am 

I will say something now which some people will disagree with, but it is my understanding and experience. We all have things which we can learn, and then we have natural talents, and abilities which we are better with. Example, in school Science and English were my talents, but I could learn and be highly proficent with history and not so much with math.

Not everyone is psychic, not everyone can learn to be all that psychic, some people have latent talents and gifts, others can learn to do some things, and to quote harry potter some are squibs. Then you have those of us who were altered.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:57 am 

Appreciate the info, it’s good to know.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:05 pm 

So in May I had a pacemaker placed. I knew I was going to have to work diligently to make sure my old tendency to "zap" appliances did not zap it or the effects could be fatal. So I have taken meditation to a new extreme, and work hard on controlling my inner energies.

There are soooooo many yechniques out there, I could create some guided meditations and make them availible if anyone is interested.

bbb

huoxueren wrote:
Appreciate the info, it’s good to know.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:27 pm 

Glad your pacemaker is functioning properly. Do airport scanners and other kinds of magnet-based objects affect it, Billy? I hope you were given a list of what kinds of things and places to NOT be around. In the OLD days, people with the first ones were affected by lots of things...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 am 

Yes, I got a whole list, and these new ones are much better, but still I have to be careful. They have a scanning device in airports which I can go through, and I suppose if the TSA guy was hot I would let him frisk me ;) . Otherwise it is working very well. So many of the symtoms I had been having over the last year were fixed when the appendix was taken out in January, and the others have subsided since this was done.

I tell you what though, the use of psychic energy has a whole new spin on it now though, lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:32 pm 

Oh, most definitely! I'm so glad you're feeling better, Billy. When I had my gall bladder out in 2008, it made a world of difference. Of course, after 6 years of living with damage from excessive (and unnecessary acid reflux) my esophagus has been permanently damaged, and I have to be careful that it doesn't turn cancerous, now, but finally getting someone to actually listen - and perform the right test (a simple ultrasound!), I've made tremendous progress.

Keep getting better, my dear friend!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:14 pm 

I know what you mean about doctors not listening, now however I am beyond insistant, lol.

Tweaked wrote:
Oh, most definitely! I'm so glad you're feeling better, Billy. When I had my gall bladder out in 2008, it made a world of difference. Of course, after 6 years of living with damage from excessive (and unnecessary acid reflux) my esophagus has been permanently damaged, and I have to be careful that it doesn't turn cancerous, now, but finally getting someone to actually listen - and perform the right test (a simple ultrasound!), I've made tremendous progress.

Keep getting better, my dear friend!