UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:15 am 
Unregistered
I,ve had the same thing happen to me all the time. but to nobody else that I know. over the years I,ve wondered what it could possibly be. A tracking system? do we have some sort of aura or power that causes it?One thing I do know It does not happen to everyone. and its not a coiencadince. what are your feelings[email]helliondude@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:53 am 
Unregistered
Marlene and others

It happened to me a lot. (Only street lamps) I was pondering obout this thing a lot, but couldn't come to a conclusion. After I read this tread, it suddenly strike me. It only happens when i'm in a good happy mood or very calm. (deep thoughts) It mostly happened when I was driving alone. Thats the time when the thoughts are deepened. The other times is when I was with my kids in the car and we talk and joke alot. (happy mood) But on other (normal thoughts) it doesn't happen. My record is 4 lamps in one street of about 10 lamps.
___

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:12 am 
Unregistered
So.................is it a state of mind?Latent psi ability?some interaction between brain waves and the street light frequency or something??
It aparently happens to UFO nuts>>>>>>
By that i mean no disrespect, but perhaps its because of your awareness that you even notice this and other strange things which may occur...others whos lives do not include contmplating extraterrestrial life and the other ponderables which go with it, perhaps have these things happen TOO, but do not notice it.....
it maY BE FAR MORE COMMON THAN WE ARE AWARE....
___

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:07 pm 
Unregistered
Hi I'm only 20 years old and I too notice these things. My to-be mother in-law thinks its the weight of my car !! LoL but somehow I dont think so. There are 3 spots that everytime no matter what vehicle Im in or what time of the day it is they ALWAYS go off if they're on, and if they are off they come on and yes i mean at 1:00 in the afternoon. I also have dreams that scare me sometimes for instance about the wolf spiders invading my bathroom, and the year that i have lived in this new residence i have NEVER seen one spider (I have arachnophobia btw) and about 2 weeks after I had that dream I was about to walk out of the bathroom and there were 4 of them HUGE wolf spiders, I didnt think about the dream until I was talking to my cousin whom had different beliefs than a if i do say "normal" person and she started talking about dreams. Now I cant find anywhere or anyone that can tell me exactly what this all means and trust me i sure would like to know. And whats bizarre is that and this only sometimes i can be acting dumb and be like "watch this" at nite time and act like im making the light go out by pointing my finger at it, and it WILL go out., this has happened on more than one occasion. And I will admit if i try too hard or think about it too hard it wont happen but if im just goofing off then more times than not it will happen. But I just thought that I would share my story along with everyone elses.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:50 pm 
Unregistered
well i've been noticing this stuff for as long as i can remember but im only 19 so it hasn't been a great deal, i don't agree with it happening to UFO nuts cuz im not one, i will agree with a train of thoughtt or trance if you will idea. But the light thing was never really interesting, the electronic messing up is pretty neat and is halarious at times, what about being able to luckily guess peoples thoughts and emotions by just being around?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:48 pm 

Here is what I know about me for sure.

1. When hooked up to an electrgraph thingy bobber, the thing which measures current. On the one being used humans were supposed to give off a rate of 0.1 - 0.5, when I was hooked up, I was at beyween 4.0 and 4.5 --- shocking I know.

2. I fried my moms stereo when it did not disk change as I liked, I got mad at it and growled and the thing fried up.

3. I killed a computer, it started by frying the keyboard, then the mouse got fried, finally the cpu itself went up. It was right above the stop I used to do my rituals when I was a witch.

4. Once when my cell phone rang, it turned on and went to hands free without me touching it, which is it not suppoed to do, the flap part did not even flip up.

5. I have gotten upset and lights began to flicker, infact anytime I am powerfully emotional lights flicker and electronics act wierd.

6. I have drained batteries on accident.

7. When I had a highly traumatic experience involving a kidnapping and murder of a friend, when the new got to me, her favorite rose bush died, my fish which she loved died immediately, and many of the things assoicated with her began going hay wire and acting odd.

So I am not sure why, how, etc, but odd electrical things follow me. When I wear my cell phone or house cordless on my shirt with a hands free set, they get disrupted. I even fried my blue tooth charger by accident, LOL.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:34 am 

Has he ever tried insulated gloves? This has worked for some office workers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:55 am 

You know when it comes to gloves, many times I don't even have to touch something for it to get zappy. LOL, I never argue around or near anything I do not wish to fry.

The other day me and my grandfather had an argument, while we argued every plant in the house began to wilt. As soon as we stopped, they started to perk back up. Sorta freaky.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:40 pm 
Unregistered
I have also experienced this sort of street light phenomenon a few years back, at first i thought it was nothing but it keeps happening more frequently to the point that i started watching them and now when i look at street lights from a distance at night they hover change colors and i have taken pictures of them with my cell phone, some of these lights shape shift and materialize briefly...kind of like a ghost...if anyone else has had this experience i would like to know about it

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:43 am 

Magenic, when I was a little girl, and my great-grandmother (my guardian) used to switch me because she was frustrated (not because I'd really done anything wrong), I could make objects move and fall and break. It wasn't something I meant to do, it was my frustration at being punished when I knew I shouldn't have been. It made her afraid of me, and righteously.

Later on, in my adult life, I saw the movie "CARRIE" and it frightened me - not the movie, but what I might have become, had I not had a loving great-grandfather to talk to me about my great-grandmother's frustrations, and make me realize I should look at her anger like an illness.