UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:01 pm 

We'll see what happens.

I've got to tell you, this experience just keeps getting stranger and stranger. It's also just a bit disconcerting to have no back-up, nowhere to go, no government to help me. Just me. Think about that for just a moment. Just take a moment, right now, to think about this.

If this were you, instead of me, what would you do? What would be your reaction? How would you think? Would you be prepared to give up your life for this? How would you say 'goodbye' to your loved ones without telling them where you are going? I am fairly certain I am coming back, but it's not 100 percent. So what would happen if I don't come back?

These are the things which run through my mind.

I am only beginning to realize the amazing and intense power of the mind. It's all mind. Everything we think, everything we do, everything we see. It all comes from the mind, every bit of it. And it's extremely easy to become trapped in the mind - to get lost in it. The Depanoid are masters of deceit. They are masters at manipulation. They know me probably better than I know me at my current level of awareness. Could they get me lost in my mind? But why would they, after all this time and trouble? Yet, it's a possibility, isn't it?

In addition to all that, and because I am becoming aware of all that, I know that this planet is not at all how it appears on the surface. The proverbial onion springs to mind. Some people see only the surface of the onion, and they don't care about anything else. Some people know that the onion does have layers, but it really doesn't affect their life. Some people explore the different layers, but only on the surface of each layer.

Then there are people who not only explore the layers, but what lies beneath and inside each layer. So they rip the layers apart. They find out what's inside.

In doing this, those people sometimes find themselves in tears. It's a weird, weird place to be. Sometimes I am at peace about this, and sometimes I am not. Right now, I am not. But it just doesn't seem, well, right, that it's me they want and not someone important and/or influential.

I suppose they could also be contacting them, and maybe they are. But the question still comes back to 'why me' ? I don't see anything I have that they could possibly want. I am not getting down on myself here; I am simply making a reasonable observation. Unless it is some kind of ability the likes of which escapes me at this moment, I don't get it. You see?

It's also extremely, extremely - I can't think of the word - unimaginably WEIRD - is the closest I can come at the moment - that I am even in the position in which I currently seem to reside.

An average, normal (no wisecracks from the peanut gallery! :) ) Earthian negotiating SOLO with an entire and hostile alien race? With no government backup? WTH? I mean, come on. Seriously. How could this happen? They know that it currently would serve me to find out how and why this happened. It would be the wildest turn of events if actually I am some kind of ambassador or something, wouldn't it?

And by the way, if someone wanted to accompany you, would you let them? Would you expose them to the terrifying and hazardous world of the Depanoid? Would it be up to you to make that decision? Would you take that decision because you felt that others do not have the understanding to make that decision themselves? They don't have fully informed consent, in other words?

I thought I was done with them the last time, but a few people had a different opinion, even back then. I guess I always knew it as well - way in the back of my mind.

But still. Enough is enough, and they contacted me. So obviously they want something from me. We will see the depth of their motivation. And mine.

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PS - The SEARCH option doesn't work with less than 4 characters. I search my name just about every day so I can respond to people. "tt96" would work, but less than that would not. :)

Unless otherwise stated, these are my own opinions. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 pm 

TT96, why any of us? My group of aliens told my mother that we (my brother and I) could change the world... They probably didn't know then that due to an unsuccessful abortion, after which my brother "died" three times during his first 4 days of life, he would end up a highly-functioning autistic, and I'd be traumatized for the rest of my life by a great-grandmother who didn't want to raise me (and never failed to let me know she felt that way!) and a mother who--no matter how hard I tried to make her proud of my accomplishments--always stood in the way of me pursuing what I really wanted to do, yet never gave me credit for the mundane things I accomplished which aided her, financially, all through the years. NOT ONCE did she ever compliment me, except to say on several occasions, "You're a pretty girl, Barbara... you could have married for money instead of love, and we'd all have been a lot better off." And then, when I fell in love with my Howie who is a well-off man who did much more for her in her older years than I ever could have in the jobs I'd had, her last cutting comments were, "People like him don't marry people like us," and "If you'd really applied yourself, you wouldn't have to be beholding to a man for spending money and support." As I said, NOTHING I ever did was good enough for her expectations of me... yet I was the one she left behind for 18 years, because she felt she owed my brother, so she kept him.

So back to your original question, TT96... WHY people like us?

Could "changing the world" have only come true if my brother had been born whole, and the two of us would have been raised together in less dysfunctional environments, and done something of a joint venture, which would have by now, would have made our world a better place? I ask myself this question, all the time.

By the time my brother and I were reunited, we were adults, and although I made several efforts during the past 45 years to establish a bond with him, I've been used instead of appreciated, and now we rarely have any contact, at all.

Perhaps that's why I love animals more readily than most people; animals are honest--they don't use us to gain an end result. Animals are just grateful for being loved, fed, well-cared-for, and dying in our arms when it's their time to pass onto whatever comes next.

So I, too, wonder why ME? And I wonder if what I was bio-engineered to do is yet to come, or was it trumped by the damage to my brother before he was born, and then by separation until he was too old and too traumatized by being raised by an abusive family to ever trust, again--even his own sister?

If I had the chance to leave, I'd go... Wouldn't even have to think twice about it. Would I take someone else with me? Only Howie, because it would (finally!) open his close-minded ideas and show him that our world is like an onion, and our existences are fleeting, but there's always a tomorrow. Somewhere...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:03 am 
Unregistered
[quote="Tweaked"]TT96, [i]why[/i] any of us? [/quote]

You're right, of course. So you've asked that question as well?

[quote]My group of aliens told my mother that we (my brother and I) could change the world... They probably didn't know then that due to an unsuccessful abortion, after which my brother "died" three times during his first 4 days of life, he would end up a highly-functioning autistic, and I'd be traumatized for the rest of my life by a great-grandmother who didn't want to raise me (and never failed to let me know she felt that way!)[/quote]

Wow, Tweaked. Why indeed?

[quote]So back to your original question, TT96... WHY people like us?[/quote]

Yes, you've asked it!

[quote]Could "changing the world" have only come true if my brother had been born whole, and the two of us would have been raised together in less dysfunctional environments[/quote]

Interesting question. Why would they tell you that anyway? And why wouldn't they know about your brother?

[quote]Perhaps that's why I love animals more readily than most people; animals are honest--they don't use us to gain an end result. Animals are just grateful for being loved, fed, well-cared-for, and dying in our arms when it's their time to pass onto whatever comes next.[/quote]

I agree. Animals don't care what you look like, how you are dressed, or anything else except that you're home now. Then they can't stand it, they're so excited! I can see what you mean, Tweaked!

[quote]So I, too, wonder why ME? And I wonder if what I was [i]bio-engineered[/i] to do is yet to come, or was it trumped by the damage to my brother before he was born, and then by separation until he was too old and too traumatized by being raised by an abusive family to ever trust, again--even his own sister?[/quote]

Perhaps...perhaps.

[quote]If I had the chance to leave, I'd go... Wouldn't even have to think twice about it. Would I take someone else with me? Only Howie, because it would (finally!) open his close-minded ideas and show him that our world is like an onion, and our existences are fleeting, but there's always a tomorrow. Somewhere...[/quote]

So can you make it to the SLC, Utah area? Here is your chance.

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:14 am 

Salt Lake City, Utah area? Where & when? Or does it matter? I won't have to become a Mormon, will I? Some of them are nice people, but I can't imagine having to wear "magic underpants!" :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:14 am 

TT96, I remember very well your experiences in the beginning, and how it nearly drove you off the deep end. To have had such surreal experiences, and then try to make sense of them and learn to live with it all, was not exactly something most humans would ever experience in a million lifetimes.

But, what happened between that, and where you are today, right now. You imply that they are with you, a constant in your life. How have they presented themselves, and what have they, or what do they, want from you. Why don't they just take you.

If it is truly a choice to go or not, why would you go with them, they are warriers are they not? The Depanoid are masters of deceipt and deception as you learned. What is it they are telling you will happen if you go with them, and why do you think you can trust them at all.

What are their goals, and what are their goals specifically for you.

I agree that there are likely many who have been contacted the same way, but there is no guarantee, if that's the case, that any of you will return. To be blunt, what's in it for you except the unknown, do you expect to have more answers if you go?

I remember you successfully fighting them when you finally got pissed off enough with their games. Maybe it is this strength that keeps you here now, and not with them already.

Just one more question and that is, do you feel like time is approaching, or a deadline is looming for you to make a decision?

Tim

p.s. You always have us TT.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:22 am 

ok, Barb- you have to stop doing that. When you put you as a Mormon out there with magic underpants, that caused coffee to come out my nose, and the dog to jump off my lap, onto the cat, and all hell broke loose.

That was so damn funny I'm still laughing. Most definately the absolute best laugh I've had all day.

Knowing the history with your family, I think that it is a shame that there were so many brick walls you had to overcome.

While your experiences were not fearful or intimidating, TT96's have been terrifying, and by the sounds of things, still haunting him after what, two years now? Maybe longer.

With our TT96, maybe they will just stop, as they did for you, after so many years. What they gave you happened during a specific time, but left you with gifts such as your ability to communicate with animals. And people for that matter with you being an activist too.

What worries me is that TT's experience has culminated to a point now where he has a decision to make whether to go or stay.

Gets me thinking about how many others have been lost to us this way.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 am 
Unregistered
[quote="Tweaked"]Salt Lake City, Utah area? Where & when? Or does it matter? I won't have to become a Mormon, will I? Some of them are nice people, but I can't imagine having to wear "magic underpants!" :mrgreen:[/quote]

Howdy Tweaked,

Well you might. But isn't it a small price to pay? :)
Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:25 am 
Unregistered
[quote="Timbit"]TT96, I remember very well your experiences in the beginning, and how it nearly drove you off the deep end. To have had such surreal experiences, and then try to make sense of them and learn to live with it all, was not exactly something most humans would ever experience in a million lifetimes.[/quote]

Thank you for pointing that out, Timbit. It was a most...interesting time in my life.

[quote]But, what happened between that, and where you are today, right now. You imply that they are with you, a constant in your life. How have they presented themselves, and what have they, or what do they, want from you. Why don't they just take you.[/quote]

Lots of stuff. For one thing, I managed to fend them off. Yet somehow they managed to come back. As to how they present themselves, it's usually a light in the sky. I still don't know what they want - other than loyalty, respect, and dedication. And they are not allowed to just take me. I don't know exactly why.

[quote]If it is truly a choice to go or not, why would you go with them, they are warriers are they not? The Depanoid are masters of deceipt and deception as you learned. What is it they are telling you will happen if you go with them, and why do you think you can trust them at all.[/quote]

They say they just want to talk. And I do not trust them. At all. Yet they do tell the truth sometimes.

[quote]What are their goals, and what are their goals specifically for you.[/quote]

Here I give my opinion: Their goal is to take over 'management' of the Earth and all its inhabitants. Their goal for me is to have me join them in this endeavor. I don't know why or how they picked me.

[quote]I agree that there are likely many who have been contacted the same way, but there is no guarantee, if that's the case, that any of you will return. To be blunt, what's in it for you except the unknown, do you expect to have more answers if you go?[/quiote]

I do expect to get more answers. Which is why I consider going in the first place.

[quote]Just one more question and that is, do you feel like time is approaching, or a deadline is looming for you to make a decision?[/quote]

I do feel there is a deadline of some kind. Approaching rapidly. I am not aware at this moment of knowing more than this at this moment.

[quote]p.s. You always have us TT.[/quote]

So I do, Tim. :) And I cannot express adequately to you how much I appreciate it!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 pm 

There have been many posts about UFO's appearing more frequently, and more bold moves on their part, as well as people who think that there is indeed something in the air, and that all of this will culminate in the near future.

I sometimes think that, in some ways, we have discovered them, not the other way around.

With our digital cameras and infra red cameras, and more and more information popping up as to disclosure in different countries, and people less shy to come forward (ie Stevensville), and an overall sense of acceptance that there is more to this world. That of course helped by the Pope's announcement earlier this year of life on other planets.

Maybe as humans we have the same parts, but some are more advanced than others, in an evolutionary sense. You may obviously have a skill to communicate with living entities, where I may have a skill communicating with the dead. But, if it is to do with evolution, perhaps this is a natural part of our development.

If nothing about what is happening to you is necessarily abnormal, or unique, to you, then surely the rest of us, or more of us, will eventually follow.

Fish at one time evolved to walk on land, and breathe on land, but when they were born, their instinct only allowed for them to survive in the sea. Once the species itself began to change, and adapt to a different environment entirely, they all did, and it would only be a few remaining in the sea that likely died, because they didn't adapt.

Is nature steering us to some degree?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:29 pm 

Timbit wrote:
There have been many posts about UFO's appearing more frequently, and more bold moves on their part, as well as people who think that there is indeed something in the air, and that all of this will culminate in the near future.

I have a friend who insists something is happening soon, especially in the US, and she is so convinced that she recently left the country!

Quote:
I sometimes think that, in some ways, we have discovered them, not the other way around.

The Depanoid told me they have been here since before we are in the form we are now. Of course, they could be not entirely truthful about that. But I agree, we discovered them. I wonder if it was always planned that way?

Quote:
That of course helped by the Pope's announcement earlier this year of life on other planets.

Really? I don't have tv and I never watch the news. Wow. What exactly did he say?

You may obviously have a skill to communicate with living entities, where I may have a skill communicating with the dead.

I don't know that it is a skill, necessarily. I think that I somehow tripped a switch and opened up lines of communication. I don't know how I did that.

However...this is interesting. You're a medium?! Seriously? I never knew that. Wow. Very cool.

Quote:
If nothing about what is happening to you is necessarily abnormal, or unique, to you, then surely the rest of us, or more of us, will eventually follow.

I once wished that someone else would come forward to tell of their experiences with the Depanoid. Then I realized that I wouldn't wish those experiences upon my worst enemy. So, not only do I no longer wish that, I don't wish for anything anymore. Wishing does not serve me. The Universe has a huge sense of humor, and currently I am not aware enough to get it. :)

Quote:
Is nature steering us to some degree?

If by 'nature' you mean the Natural Order of Things, then yes, I agree, Timbit. It's natural to evolve our consciousness, and this is one way of doing it. For sure I am a bit more aware than I was when I first had these experiences. However, the weird thing is that I am just aware enough to know that I am not aware yet!

If you know what I mean. :)

Thanks for the post.
Peace and Liberty, Timbit.
tt96

Unless otherwise stated, these are my own opinions. :)