UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Orbs over the house
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:16 am 

david barclay wrote:
Hi there timetraveler, don't mind my smart ass remarks, no insult intended.

It strikes me as down right amazing what shows up on random filming and photos. But the weird part of all this is that we never see any of this stuff when we're just walking around taking in the view.

In the film the orbs are pretty obvious, but otherwise invisible to the naked eye, which makes it easy for the skeptics to point to the camera or the film or even the batteries.

It's like the taped voices of dead people, you could sit there next to a tombstone all week and not hear anything, but turn on the recorder and you got instant communication happening.

There has to be an electromagnetic link connecting the unseen and the unheard to the camera and the recorder.

Howdy David,

No worries! Thanks for the message.

As far as being invisible to the naked eye, well I don't know about that. I wasn't paying attention. However, I can tell you this for certain: the orbs are not raindrops, dust, pollen, or camera anomalies.

There is an extremely easy way to show that.

Thanks again for the message.
Peace and Liberty,
tt96

Unless otherwise stated, these are my own opinions. :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:25 am 

Timbit wrote:
You have had such incredible experiences. Newer members might not be familiar, but, truly, amazing you have survived it all.

Seriously. I agree. And here I am getting ready to do it all over again. Maybe I AM crazy.

Quote:
Are you keeping a diary? Recording everything. Things that may not seem connected, after time, may be when you reflect on your writing.

It's a good idea, Timbit, but it doesn't seem to be me at the moment. The best I can do is what I am doing now- posting when it seems I have something to say.

Quote:
Please keep us posted.

For sure I will. And here is something I would like you to know which is very important to me: I intend to come back. I will NEVER voluntarily stay with the Depanoid, or any other being/planet without letting you know first.

Quote:
we have had energy show in strange ways such as flashes of light

Interesting. I am getting those quite a lot lately. And last night they (the Depanoid) invited me to visit with them again. I declined - I was too tired. It seems though that is exactly when they do invite me.

Thanks for the post, Timbit.

Peace and LIberty,
tt96

Unless otherwise stated, these are my own opinions. :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:29 am 

I personally WATCHED a very strange object, in broad daylight, morph from it's peculiar form into a sphere-type-orb, and then morph back, two or three times inside of 63 seconds. My doubting partner saw it,TOO... but he's regressed since then, and thinks it was just an illusion spurred on by my excitement while I dodged traffic, taking a video of it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 pm 
Unregistered
[quote="Tweaked"]I personally WATCHED a very strange object, in broad daylight, morph from it's peculiar form into a sphere-type-orb, and then morph back, two or three times inside of 63 seconds. My doubting partner saw it,TOO... but he's regressed since then, and thinks it was just an illusion spurred on by my excitement while I dodged traffic, taking a video of it.[/quote]

Very cool, Tweaked. I saw a similar thing happen. I saw a flock of 'birds' - they looked like flying penguins - hover in mid-air. Then they banked away and headed away from me. Right then, what appeared to be spheres of clouds about the size of bowling balls swooped in and turned into those same birds. Then they left, and another sphere zoomed in. That sphere turned tail and left when some people came outside.

Why do you suppose some people see these things and most don't?

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:34 am 

I wish I knew the answer to that one.

I spend half my life with my head up, up, up, and get zippo.

All I want for Christmas is a good sighting.

If anybody can help me out with that, I'd appreciate it.

Tim

p.s. TT, Thanks for keeping in touch.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:13 pm 
Unregistered
[quote="Timbit"]

All I want for Christmas is a good sighting.

If anybody can help me out with that, I'd appreciate it.[/quote]

Howdy Timbit,

You are one of the people who has always been open, polite, and just plain nice. So it especially would not serve me in this case to have you see me as anything but that as well. Furthermore, I also regard you as being a person who is awakening to awareness, and perhaps that is the place from which your desire for a sighting comes.

However, I feel utterly compelled to ask you to reconsider. I know you have read of my experiences, but the one posted here was incomplete (by me, not by the poster). Perhaps you should read the full account. It's on the MUFON site:

http://mufonmembers.proboards.com/index ... thread=535

Read this first. After reading it, you may choose to reconsider. :)

[quote]p.s. TT, Thanks for keeping in touch.[/quote]

You're welcome, Tim, and thanks again for all your help! Seriously, you really helped me during some of my darkest moments.

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

Post subject: Orbs over the house
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:56 am 

There is lots of information about orbs and aliens on the internet but much of it is misinformation. Of course there are photos of things that look like orbs and are really dust or other anomalies in the photos. That does not rule out the existence of alien (contacts) controlled orbs (Subspecies Protocols)

Attachments:
File comment: Here is an orb above the head of an individual.
AA-orbs-small.jpg
AA-orbs-small.jpg [ 30.01 KiB | Viewed 5686 times ]