UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:22 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Orbs over the house
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:57 am 

Timbit wrote:
If I remember correctly TT96 was filming that because of what he had been seeing previously, hoping to catch these orbs.

I saw one in the upper right corner, faint. And then the two clear ones in the middle of the frame. They sure look like orbs, with the energy ring around them. They appear clearly and the shape is distinct, yet obviously they are similar in type.

I don't know what to say except, well, there they are. It's good you caught them on film. Whatever it is that's motivating you to have proof, I'd say you have proof.

Tim

p.s. Nice to see you back TT

Howdy Timbit!

You're correct. That is what I was doing - attempting to catch something, and also testing my camera. It seems to have worked.

I just don't know if they are negative or positive entities. Any idea on how to tell the difference?
Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PS - thanks for the good wishes!

Unless otherwise stated, these are my own opinions. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:05 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Sometimes, I just take photos of the sky when it's blue... it's not BLUE very often, anymore. Too many chemtrails.

Howdy Tweaked,

When you do that, do you catch anything?

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:54 am 

That's a good question; how do you tell if the orbs are good or negative energy. I really don't know.

I tend to associate orbs with negative energy, only because I think that they are spirits in a form, that are either stuck, or unwilling to move on. But that is usually the orbs that are photographed and filmed indoors, not out. A friend of mine sent a picture of her father next to a fireplace, and orbs were clearly in the picture. The house is very old, and is said to be haunted.

That's what I'm most familiar with, and of late, the orbs captured during EVP's that I've read about.

As to what you have captured, has there been any noticeable change to you, or your surroundings when they are around. Maybe they are taking energy, or are some sort of scouting orbs.

Not at all sure what the meaning would be, and why they would be so apparent, near you.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:55 pm 

Timbit wrote:
I tend to associate orbs with negative energy,

Well, darn. I thought that may be possible. I was hoping that perhaps they were postive, coming in response to my pleadings for assistance after the negative experiences I had. However, I have not seen or photographed any more of those orbs since then.

Timbit wrote:
As to what you have captured, has there been any noticeable change to you, or your surroundings when they are around. Maybe they are taking energy, or are some sort of scouting orbs.

No changes of which I am aware, Timbit. It could be they are taking energy - I saw how they do that. Also, could be scout craft as well, but why so many? I would think one would do it. But what do I know. Not as much as I once thought I did, and that is one thing I know for sure! :)

Timbit wrote:
Not at all sure what the meaning would be, and why they would be so apparent, near you.

Tim

I don't know either. What the heck. I guess I will go find out though. What a weird planet we live on.

Thanks for the reply, Timbit.
Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 pm 

You have had such incredible experiences. Newer members might not be familiar, but, truly, amazing you have survived it all.

Are you keeping a diary? Recording everything. Things that may not seem connected, after time, may be when you reflect on your writing.

Please keep us posted.

One thing I thought of was that when the orbs appear, that is maybe an observation of a conclusion to something. Perhaps their work was done, and they've been there all along, you just couldn't see them.

I know with the EVP outings, we have had energy show in strange ways such as flashes of light, sudden isolated wind, just to us, lightening come from a cloud over a specific spot where we were. Each incident in itself might not add up to much, but within the EVP time, it sure seemed a lot more significant.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:05 am 

Hi there timetraveler, don't mind my smart ass remarks, no insult intended.

It strikes me as down right amazing what shows up on random filming and photos. But the weird part of all this is that we never see any of this stuff when we're just walking around taking in the view.

In the film the orbs are pretty obvious, but otherwise invisible to the naked eye, which makes it easy for the skeptics to point to the camera or the film or even the batteries.

It's like the taped voices of dead people, you could sit there next to a tombstone all week and not hear anything, but turn on the recorder and you got instant communication happening.

There has to be an electromagnetic link connecting the unseen and the unheard to the camera and the recorder.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:14 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Sometimes, I just take photos of the sky when it's blue... it's not BLUE very often, anymore. Too many chemtrails.

I hardly ever take pictures but when I do they are usually pictures of dogs, dogs as in woof and where did I bury that bone.

Chemtrails keep coming week in and week out and you have to wonder why?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:16 am 

Well, I know WHERE ours originate... Edwards AFB; I saw them take-off from there, a couple of years ago.

But WHY? Well, as I said earlier, maybe in another thread, perhaps the pilots don't even know why; but I DO know that our plane wasn't allowed to go low over the Grand Canyon because we could see planes, below us, laying them out in long, long, streams. Our pilot had to abort his descent to show everyone the Grand Canyon because of the "military activity" going on.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:45 pm 

I have a feeling our concern regarding the health hazards of chemtrails is falling on deal ears Tweaked.

Isn't it strange that politicians and media people aren't screaming at the military over this.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:26 pm 

Maybe they all get shots or pills that make them relatively immune to the particulates. And too, maybe when they're inside the Beltway, there aren't any. I think that's a no-fly zone except for the President's choppers. But there has to be a little blow-back just because of the way the jet stream carries the particulates in the air... but then, I'm sure the air filters inside the important buildings are a lot better than most average people can afford to install. So it must be shots or pills, and maybe both.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next