UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:49 am 

An interesting website I came across about the study of ORBS.

Interesting reading on a cold winter's night. ;)

http://www.orbwatch.com

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 pm 

I find orbs to be easily made into a hoax, how ever, I do believe that it is a possibility. If it's a spirit or ghost, most likely a hoax. If suspected to be a UFO, yes, it's unexplained and could be very well be something otherworldly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 pm 

http://ghoststudy.com/main/fakepageorbs.html

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm 

I occasionally get "orbs" in some of my photos, and when they show up, I've not been using a flash.

We did an experiment a couple of years ago, at the IUFOC in Laughlin, NV. We took pictures in the room wherein we always hold our contactee/experiencers meetings. The first photos were taken during a time when the room was dark - no lights on - and again after the lights were on but only those of us with cameras set to "no flash" were just inside the room. Those photos revealed NO orbs.

Later, after the group had been gathered, discussing UFO sightings and contacts, we again stepped to the same spot, just inside the doorway, turned off our flashes, and took photos with the lights on, and then again with the lights off. Most of us, using only digital cameras, immediately found the room full of orbs. We strongly suspect the orbs are attracted by the energy of people who have had experiences.

Of course this is not considered "proof" by the skeptics. They insist that the people in the room must have disturbed "dust particles" which were dormant at the time we all took our first photos in the empty room. I personally beg to differ with the skeptics conclusions. I think the orbs are lifeforms - either ghosts or ET/Other Dimensional Beings - and when 40 people of like minds and similar experiences gather to discuss contact, the orbs are attracted to the environment.