UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:51 am 

Just wondering TT, if they may have known what you were up to ahead of time, with planning an encounter and taking pictures. That may be why you didn't see them, but It sure sounds to me like they messed with you.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:08 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
The night I grabbed this Being, I don't think he had "the wrong room"--I think he'd found my energy and my vibrations curious... and decided to come find me so he could learn more about me. Guess I screwed up THAT visit, didn't I?

Yes indeed. I still think you would be great at a weekend seminar.

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

Unless otherwise stated, these are my own opinions. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:15 pm 

Timbit wrote:
Just wondering TT, if they may have known what you were up to ahead of time, with planning an encounter and taking pictures. That may be why you didn't see them, but It sure sounds to me like they messed with you.

Tim

Howdy Tim,

I think you're right.

Last night I didn't go out to meet them because of what happened the previous night. I woke up this morning with no bloody scalp - in fact it's pretty much healed (just one tiny scab remains).

What now? Well, I am taking it one day at a time. I may go out again tonight, but you bring up an interesting point, Timbit. What if they don't know my intentions until I say them? In other words, they have mind-scanning limits, perhaps? So. Maybe I'll go out tonight, and maybe I won't. Maybe I'll bring a camera, and maybe I won't.

I"ll keep you posted, as always.

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:10 pm 

Maybe you could go out before dark and set up the camera, and then return later? Is it an area where you could do that and not have it stolen?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:41 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Maybe you could go out before dark and set up the camera, and then return later? Is it an area where you could do that and not have it stolen?

Are you kidding, Tweaked?! This is Utah. Didn't you know all crime is outlawed here? :) However, all I have are my disposable cameras at the moment. So no setting up required!

Thanks for the idea, I may use that on future outings, if any.

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:22 pm 

I went out for a bit last night at about the same time and to the same place. Nothing. If they want to meet, then now is the time. If they don't, that's fine.

In other words, while it may serve me to meet with them, it definitely will serve me not to meet with them. Therefore, I can't lose - as long I do not attempt to engage them. In other words, as long as I don't let my ego get in the way and think I can outsmart them, I am fine.

I know they are way beyond brilliant and I cannot hope to outmanuever them that way. Therefore, I won't even try. So, it may be time to withdraw completely from the UFO arena. I am going to take some time to consider this.

Thanks for all your support!
Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:50 am 

I think that is a reasonable course of action to take TT. Evaluate these experiences, and decide whether or not you want to persue these entities.

It's good that you have a choice, which is something you didn't have the first time with them.

Your needs may very well be met by just letting it go, as opposed to pushing that envelope.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:14 pm 

Timbit wrote:
I think that is a reasonable course of action to take TT. Evaluate these experiences, and decide whether or not you want to persue these entities.

Exactly, Tim! "To everything, there is a season, and a time to every purpose, under Heaven." - Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT-3FDUgXoE - Video of Turn, Turn, Turn by The Byrds.

I don't know why I had these experiences, but I do know it wasn't a random thing. The reason I know that is because it can be random only the first time. These beings came back time and time and time and time again. If it was random, it no longer is. Perhaps I will never know what they want/wanted, and perhaps that is a good thing - maybe even a great thing.

I do know that if I cannot change something, then accepting it is the only thing which does not cause pain. Denying what is creates pain. Creating pain does not serve me. Therefore, I choose to accept what I cannot change. Accepting what is allows for Peace.

If I never find out what motivated them to contact me, I choose to be at Peace with that.

This is at least the second time they miscalculated with me! To all those who are reading this, remember that. They are not all-knowing and all-powerful. They can and do, and will continue to, make mistakes. However, remember this as well: You cannot outsmart them. Do not even attempt to do so. Don't let your ego trip you up, because you will fall, and you will fall hard. When you fall, it could take you millions of years to find your way back. This is not a metaphor. Millions of years.

Thanks again for all your support, Timbit. :)

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:52 pm 

You're going to be okay TT. Your first experience is burned forever in my brain, and I can't help but think how far you've come in understanding all of this since then.

My biggest problem is fear, I just cannot accept what is right in front of my eyes, as much as I want to. I recently learned that no voices on my recorder during an EVP session, does not necessarily mean that they haven't made their presence very clear. They have. It feels like there are no distinct boundaries between them, and me, which is what I think you meant by your contact about getting back.

I have figured out one time slip, finally. I thought they were all different periods of time, but in fact it was several visits to the same place, just disconnected experiences within that particular trip. Time and thought without fear is what I need. I would love to figure this all out.

But, another thought I had was Miro is thinking of opening up a Blog for writers. We have a lot of talented people here. You may wish to think about possibly writing your experiences out in a book format. I would buy a dozen of them for Christmas presents. Something to think about.

Glad you are still with us TT.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:06 pm 

Timbit wrote:
My biggest problem is fear, I just cannot accept what is right in front of my eyes, as much as I want to.

With you there, Tim!

Quote:
I recently learned that no voices on my recorder during an EVP session, does not necessarily mean that they haven't made their presence very clear. They have. It feels like there are no distinct boundaries between them, and me, which is what I think you meant by your contact about getting back.

So considering your gifts, Tim, I'd like to ask you a couple questions. But first a little background:

I am staying at my ex-boss's house right now. This is the same house I was in when I had all those experiences.

He is moving and I am helping him do that. This works great for me since the house I was living in got rented and I didn't have a place to go at that moment. So I have most of my stuff in the living room. Some of it is in open boxes.

We're the only two here, except for his dog. It's a black lab. Very friendly and inquisitive soul.

Anyway, as you know I have been considering just dropping this whole Depanoid ball of wax. Partly this was due to the fact that I was scared to do it! :) The other part had to do with signs. I believe in signs and I focus on paying attention to them. So when I couldn't find the charger for my digital camera, I thought perhaps that was a sign to just buy some disposable cameras, which I did. So then I went out there, three times, and they never showed up. Fine. Since they're going to be that way, I decided it's just best to forget about them. But yesterday something very strange happened which leads me to re-think my position.

I walked into the kitchen yesterday morning, and there it was, right on the counter. In plain sight. The charger for my camera. At first, I thought Kent had the same camera, and I was going to borrow his to charge my battery. So later that day when he came home, I asked him why he had the same charger I did. He said he didn't. He doesn't even have a digital camera.

So I asked him where he found mine. He said he didn't. I told him it was right there on the counter. He just shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't put it there.

What the heck?

Maybe the dog rummaged around my stuff and put it there? You know how dogs are. But my stuff didn't look rummaged through. It's still possible though, right?

What does it mean, Timbit, if anything? Is it just a huge coincidence?

Also, off the subject but still in the weird zone: A couple of days ago a bird was in the house. I didn't find it, my boss did, and he let the bird out. But doesn't a bird in the house mean something?

Finally, anything else going on with your EVP stuff?

Thanks for your help, Tim.
Peace and Liberty,
tt96

Tim[/quote]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next