UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:06 pm 

More on the Pope's announcement can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2263&hilit=pope

He's quite the party pooper that one.

I'm not sure what I am TT. I know that I have had time slips, the most recent one was early this year. I've had some very strange experiences with EVP outings, and some 'contact' with departed souls. Tweaked says I am a 'sensitive', and moreso than a medium. I am very cautious in both preventing, and going after spirit communication more than I have so far, because most of what I've been given are signs, and physical clues. It scares me.

Interesting about your friend leaving the US. I know there have recently been reports of more attacks on US soil coming, and I wonder if the overal psyche has anything to do with people looking for more answers, particularly those sensitive to future events unfolding.

I hear you about finding others who have experienced the Depanoid. You can't exactly put a full page ad in the paper without them calling for the nearest Psychiatrist. I do think that it is more likely than not that in your travels, you will find people who share your experiences. Perhaps you have not because they don't wish you to. Isolation is a very good tool to manipulate people.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:55 pm 

Timbit wrote:
ok, Barb- you have to stop doing that. When you put you as a Mormon out there with magic underpants, that caused coffee to come out my nose, and the dog to jump off my lap, onto the cat, and all hell broke loose.

That was so damn funny I'm still laughing. Most definately the absolute best laugh I've had all day.

Well, aren't you at least glad I didn't lose my sense of humor?

And to TT96: Yes, becoming a Mormon is a greater price than I can pay. I'd have to pretend... and altho I'm good at some acting roles, I'm never good enough to live one for an entire lifetime, or for the rest of this one.

But the thought of being Mormonized does give a funny little twist to "flying by the seat of my pants!" doesn't it??

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:50 pm 

Timbit wrote:
More on the Pope's announcement can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2263&hilit=pope

He's quite the party pooper that one.

Thanks for that, Timbit. Interesting.

Quote:
Perhaps you have not because they don't wish you to. Isolation is a very good tool to manipulate people.

Tim

Well, as it turns out, I have decided to call a meeting for tonight. I am going alone. I will bring a camera, and I will take pictures. I will bring them back. I will post them, although I am not certain where as yet.

I am at peace.

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

Unless otherwise stated, these are my own opinions. :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:52 pm 

Tweaked wrote:

And to TT96: Yes, becoming a Mormon is a greater price than I can pay. I'd have to pretend... and altho I'm good at some acting roles, I'm never good enough to live one for an entire lifetime, or for the rest of this one.

But the thought of being Mormonized does give a funny little twist to "flying by the seat of my pants!" doesn't it??

Howdy Tweaked,

Well, as you wish then, Tweaked ! :) I am heading out tonight. It should prove to be most interesting.

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:38 am 

I don't want to appear too dumb, but what exactly is a Depanoid?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:19 pm 

david barclay wrote:
I don't want to appear too dumb, but what exactly is a Depanoid?

Howdy David,

Thanks for the question.

"Depanoid" is the name I have given to the race of beings I have encountered. They did not tell me their name or place of origin.

I have written an account of my experiences, and it's posted on the MUFON forum.

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:20 pm 

Well...I am not sure what happened, if anything. At first, I didn't think anything happened. But then I woke up with scabs and blood on my scalp.

This is what I know for sure:

At 8:01 last night, I went out to the same place I first encountered the individual depanoid. I waited there for about 15 minutes, and nothing showed up. So I left. Now I know what some of you may be thinking - I didn't wait long enough. But they've always been right there in the past - I've never had to wait. I wasn't about to play waiting games, and anyway, it was getting cold.

So I went home. At about 9:00 last night, a friend of mine called me, so I know for sure I was home by then.

I went to sleep shortly after that, and this morning, I reached up to scratch my head and pulled back blood. I felt around my scalp, and there were a few scabs. But here's the thing. I don't have any recollections - not the slightest - vague or otherwise, about being taken. They don't have my permission to do that. That I have made clear. I know some of you may think they don't need permission, but that's not my perspective or experience. Remember, I am dealing with the Depanoid, not the Greys.

I'll try again tonight. I'll keep you posted.

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:11 pm 

Is it possible that even though you don't consciously remember giving permission, you did? Or that some time previously you agreed?

I have never been asked my permission as an adult, but when the ones I refer to as My Other Family came to take me, or make contact with me now in a lucid dream state, I am never ruffled by it.

There are some other species who have made contact with me... and I don't believe I gave them my permission, but I've only been taken once, like that... and I gave them such a hard time, to my knowledge, those people have never returned.

The one I'd truly LIKE to see again is the person I "grabbed" back in 2004 or 2005... I didn't mean to frighten him so badly, and I apologized for having done so, but he has never returned.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:42 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Is it possible that even though you don't consciously remember giving permission, you did? Or that some time previously you agreed?

Yes, I suppose, Tweaked. But it would completely go against my philosophy and I just don't think I would do that. Even unconciously. But I guess it's possible.

Quote:
The one I'd truly LIKE to see again is the person I "grabbed" back in 2004 or 2005... I didn't mean to frighten him so badly, and I apologized for having done so, but he has never returned.

Well that would something to see! A mere Earthian giving ET such a hard time it doesn't come back! Maybe you should give seminars. :)

Peace and Liberty,
tt96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:07 am 

Nah... a lecture series, perhaps; I'd really enjoy that. Always was one to bloom in the spotlight. :mrgreen:

But I've also always felt badly about scaring that Being so badly. Who'd have guessed??? I was just peed-off because he'd put up a barrier between Howie and me ('cause Howie doesn't believe in the paranormal or UFOs or healing or psychic ability) and I couldn't get to Howie's arm which was only 6" away from mine. I wanted to wake Howie up and say, "NOW tell me Aliens aren't real!"

But when my arm kept hitting an invisible barrier, my next thought was, "Can I reach forward?" And that was something the alien obviously didn't expect me to do. When I grabbed him, his body felt like a thawed-out blue ice bag, and he just squeezed right out of my grasp and leaped far enough away from me that I couldn't reach him, and I couldn't move my head or raise myself up. That's when I began talking to him, telling him I didn't mean to scare him, and if he wanted to talk, let me up and we'd go sit in the dining room, if he didn't want Howie to see him there. But he just sent a mild pulse wave down through my body (it didn't hurt and didn't scare me), and then he faded into the wall and was gone.

Ironically, just a year or so before that, while I was falling asleep in a hotel room in Laughlin (at the UFO Congress gathering), I felt someone gently lay down on my back (same kind of pulse wave) and the minute I asked who he was and where he was from, he departed immediately--leaving me with the vivid thought, "Sorry. Wrong room."

The night I grabbed this Being, I don't think he had "the wrong room"--I think he'd found my energy and my vibrations curious... and decided to come find me so he could learn more about me. Guess I screwed up THAT visit, didn't I?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next