UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:22 am 

This little boy has the amazing gift of being born with night vision. I don't see that there have been any medical tests done, to see how his eyes are able to do this. Pay particular attention to the way cat's eyes are described, to understand how closely this little boy's eyes operate similarly.

http://www.sync-blog.com/sync/2012/02/i ... ution.html

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 pm 

I've seen a few articles on this one and it certainly piques my interest. I wish I could see some better, more definitive, reports on it. I'm wondering if it's in the same aspect of a cat's vision or if he just has a far superior ability to see in the dark, while it not being "night vision". I know there are a great many people in the world today who have an amazing ability to see in darkness. If only I were one of them! :?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:04 am 

I still tend to believe that there are outside powets at work who are still Tweaking the human race. I'm not sure if they are just experimenting and playing or if they are genuinely trying to improve our race.
I've read hundreds of stories and I've met and known a lot of people including family members who believe they were "abducted" while they were pregnant and some who had no idea of how they got pregnant and in most cases the children tend to be very forward and clever or have uncanny skills.
I think the human race could do with even more tweaking because we fall far short from being perfect. There is so much more that could be done to improve us.
Ann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:25 pm 

66 Years ago, I was "one of those enhanced children." The ones being born now have different and perhaps better (un)natural talents than I had then... but this just showswe're evolving. Some of us were influenced by bloodline UFO tweaking, others are possibly being affected (positively or negatively) by exposure to toxins & chemicals in today's world, and possible Black Ops manipulation, as well. If these talents have been used in good ways, they have been responsible for many wonderful things: Recognition of the necessity for Environmental Preservation, recognition of wildlife and domestic animals/pets as sentient creatures, new forms of energy production, and a plethora of other ideas which have already benefitted, and will continue to benefit the Earth and those of us who inhabit it. However, there is usually a balance of positive and negative influences, so the better a portion of our population becomes, the more blow-back we can expect from others.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:55 pm 

Yes you're right tweaked, I had forgotten about things always being in balance. I guess if more people are becoming further advanced then there must be more people who have regressed backwards in order to keep the balance. I need to put a little more thought into this to get some firmer ideas I think. It does seem to make a lot of sence and creates some answers too.
Ann

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:45 pm 

Nice to see you posting again, Ann.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:28 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
Nice to see you posting again, Ann.

yes! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:41 am 

Thankyou both, I'm glad I'm able to. I'm having to use huge magnifiers and my computer reads some things to me as well. The magnifier only lets me read a few words at a time so it takes hours for me to read through the pages but at least I can.

I notice things have slowed down quite a lot. I can only presume that it's got something to do with firstly the stresses of daily life becoming quite consuming of peoples time. As well I guess some peoples interests in ufology go in peaks and troughs or maybe with Face Book and Tweeting and all the other modern communication technology that people have different sources to post their interests and ask their questions.

These subjects do seem to have become quiet all over. However there is going to be quite a lot of activity surrounding Aliens and ufology and coverups and government etc. very soon that is going to confuse a lot of people and they will need to start to talk about it to like minded people or people who have some knowledge on these subjects.

I look forward to the next generations thoughts and ideas on this subject.
Ann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:55 am 

Yes FB and internet chat rooms are the killers of online forums and boards.
There are many new communication systems and chats, but unlike forums they do not store history of communications. I think the advantage of the good old forum is that the information here is stored for everyone to read in the future.

Read more here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6977