UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:14 pm 

Yeah, something is changing in the planet, and surely it will not ask permissions to continue...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/video-shows-enormous-crack-in-the-ground-in-northern-mexico-9684673.html

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:25 pm 

hi, dad... I suspect that our horrific drought, combined with the earthquake activity up and down the West Coast of America, is to blame for this.

We have been having huge sinkholes open up in Florida and a few of the other Southern States on the opposite side of the country.

My opinion is, that when humans interfere with Nature (bombs, chemtrails, dams on rivers, etc.) all life on the planet suffers. Yes, the earth is changing. It is always in a state of flux, but what people do aside from the natural changes, causes the activity to speed up.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:00 am 

Quote:
My opinion is, that when humans interfere with Nature (bombs, chemtrails, dams on rivers, etc.) all life on the planet suffers
Exactly, and the planet gives an answer to all the humans, but they don't hear it only because of money...they destroy the planet for money and when all the resources will be ended, what will happens?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:19 am 

Simple. dad... humans will become extinct. I think this has happened at least 9 times previously in this planet's history. And who knows how many other planets humans wrecked before we found this one! We are very bad at learning Life Lessons... :o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:34 pm 

Mhhh, I was reading few min. ago that also San Francisco has troubles..

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Bay-Area-quake-struck-on-long-dormant-fault-USGS-5708819.php.

There is always to hope that none be hurt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:21 pm 

Yes, dad... Howie's family lives in Santa Rosa, CA. They are out of power, right now. Napa Valley is in the heart of "wine country" and the entire area right now is full of tourists for harvest time. I am hearing there are two major injuries, and lots of places without water and power. Some older buildings (Historical Buildings, primarily) have crumbled. Roads have been damaged - 18 inch rises in pavement. The earthquake happened in American Canyon, which is surrounded by wineries and tourists bed-and-breakfasts places. Wine bottles are broken by the thousands. :oops: We haven't heard from Howie's family yet - they may have been camping over in The Grand Canyon, or perhaps elsewhere.