UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: NIGHT TERRORS
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:15 am 

I have been plaqued with Night Terrors for the past 40 years and will probably have them till the day I die.

A dream or nightmare is usually forgotten within the first few minutes of waking, sometimes if the dream is intence enough it will last a few hours.

If you tried to remember the dream you had last night you'd be lucky to remember a few pieces of it.

Night Terrors on the other hand will stay with you for the rest of your life just as though you had lived it in real life.
What ever is in that Night Terror becomes part of your memory, and you can not get it out of your mind, no matter what you try.
I've tried many different theropy classes, and it only deepend the memories.

A Night Terror is so real, you would believe your actually doing things, but your not.
I have had times where I have actually sat on the side of the bed and had a full conversation with the grimm reapor himself.
There have been times when I've had a Night Terror and for some reason, what had happen in it, actually happened in real life in a different part of the country.

So if you know of someone who is having Night Terrors, don't write them off as being crazy or anything, because they may be the people who could possibly hold the answers to our near future.

Night Terrors are positively real, and so are Day Terrors!!!!

Jeff

Look behind the clouds

Post subject: Re: NIGHT TERRORS
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:08 am 

Jeff,

Those are experiences you share with others, as you said in another part of the country.

I have those things happen to me and there is a reason for you being there with whoever is experiencing what you experience.

I was able to confirm one of my own through the news, as a sky diver in Japan had jumped but his chute did not open, consequently he fell to his death landing in a marshy place.

The instant he realized his chute was not going to open I was there and went with him all the way down, but the amazing part of it was that when he hit the ground his spirit sat up and he could see where he was and there were some birds in nearby trees which were startled by him smacking the ground and they flew up in the air making quite a bit of noise.

At that point I separated from him, but I will never forget it.

It could be a car crash, a bombing in Iraq or any number of situations, but someone always ends up dead.

If this is what you are experiencing take comfort in knowing you are helping someone cross over under traumatic conditions.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:24 pm 

Yes Yes Yes and you're correct

I have gotten to the point where I will sit on the edge of the bed and talk to many different persons (Souls) and it seemed as though they have to come to me for comfort in a sort of way.

As in, it is me they have to seek out to be able to move onto the next level of existence what ever this may be.

I have been doing this for 40 years, and it's as though I see it before it takes place, during the occurance, and seeing them after.

As I have said in other posts, that I am a sensitive and can feel others around me all the time, and I'm able to communicate with these people during what they call Night Terrors.

I had a Day Terror one day, back at the age of 13, and during the vision I was with a school friend.
I stopped what I was doing and told my friend that her sister just had an accident that very moment, and when we ran to the house to find out, her younger sister had fallen from her bicycle, hitting her head and causing short term memory lost.
During the accident I was with her little sister, or like she came to me and said, Help what do I do now.

I have had many of these visions, and I know that I'm not imagining them, because most of them are reported by news later the next day.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:29 am 

You are fortunate if you get to confirm these events through the news.

I have only been able to do this once out of many dozens of situations, as most tragedies do not make the international news and are only reported locally, where ever local might be.

Things we take for granted don't seem to matter in these situations, like names, language and so on, because it is not about getting to know someone or exchanging small talk.

The most disturbing to me involve children, accidents happen and they are indeed a tragedy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:22 am 

Jeff, try this for a solution to your Night Terrors.

Before you go to sleep... ask the SOURCE of all the positive Power of the Universe to surround you (and you can include all you love) with PROTECTION from Danger, Fear, and Deception. Also ask the Source to reinforce that (egg-shaped) Light of Protection to shield you from all negativity, and specify that IF you experience travels or dreams wherein you are given advice or facts you NEED to remember, that you will remember them, but you'll do so without personal adverse reaction. When I began doing this more than 20 years ago, it worked for me! (This little mantra was suggested by a friend who has been doing psychic readings for 50 years, and has never charged more than $20 for any reading--unheard of in this money-grabbing society.)

Timbit uses this, and it seems to work for her... so it might also work for YOU.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:42 pm 

Yes this I positively do, and I sleep with an amethyst stone on my bed side table, hoping the healing powers of the stone will also keep the most frustrating Night Terrors at bay.

Also for the past 17 years I have been taking a night time (Bedtime) medication that help keep the dream to a minimum, but does not block the memories of them, since I still want the memories so I can work on establishing a meaning. (which I've been working on for quite some time)

more opinions

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:25 am 

I had it a time ago...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:02 am 

Hi Jeff.
I know this is a strange question to ask and if it's too personal let me know. Did your father work around or experience violent's in his life time before you were concieved?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 pm 

to the muse:

Hey, very good question and no it's not personal.

My father in his younger days (Now retired) was a lumberjack.

Ever watch the show Axmen, well maybe this would give you some idea about my father.

Fathers upper arms measured 30 inches round when he was doing this. To bad I didn't get any of his largeness. :(

Please continue with your thought for me.

Jeff

Look behind the clouds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:43 pm 

We too often write off these night terrors as some sort of sleep anomaly.

I don't believe it is. And, it is not possible for a one-size-fits-all theory to explain ALL these experiences.

Jeff- are the memories of the terrors all similar, or with similar characteristics.
- do you know when you are going to have one, ahead of time
- while you are having one, are you able to study your surroundings
- do these experiences involve conversations with another being, are there messages
- do they tend to overlap, in that one night terror episode is related to the next one
- while these terrors are happening, are you aware of being transported to another place/time
- are you aware of physical changes when they happen, ie heart rate, sweating, panic
- do they always happen at the same time of night; do they happen more or less the same number of times in any given week, or month.
- have you ever felt any self-control, or are you able to direct the experience yourself

I have a lot more questions, but if you are able to define the experience more, I can get a better grip on it.

Thanks,

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next