UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: NIGHT TERRORS
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:31 am 

I think night terror is result of resistance, because it rise fear and hopeless when must do something which dont want. I dont known what it is, dream, ghost, alien or spiritual experience. Just trust and let things to happend, even when not really understand what is going on. In fact nothing happend because it take place inside brain, imagination. Ofcourse it could be abduction or something like that, but they dont kill peoples so its still dont reason to worry about.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:52 pm 

Something is coming
Mankind and the church will fall
I did not mean that man will be destroyed, I only meant that the ways of mankinds thinking will be dramatically changed and our future as we have it planned out will not be as it is planned.
Man kind and the church will fall only in the means that they will no longer be the only input into how people learn things, mostly of the universe and other races.
We will become a much more smarter world and hopfully the lack of weapons of mass distruction.

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:25 pm 

As you probably know by now, well most of you that have been on this site for awhile, that bI am an individual who has had shall we say a rather dificult paper route in my life.
I have been a heroin addict for, well lets see since I was 14 and have been clean for quite awhile now and I am involved with helping other addicts as a methadone advocate and I also am on methadone. Now before you judge me for being on methadone let me be up front and honest about all of this.
If I was not on methadone I believe I would still be using heroin, selling drugs and in general be leading a life of inner pain and misery, and thats putting it lightly.
While I was using,was like a tornado at full force and if yopu somehow got involved with me I would start out with all the best intentions but ultimitaly I would end up ruining everything around you, so please do not be so quick to say that I am not clean because I am on methadone for it has truly given me the chance to be the person I am today and that person is a caring loving helping person who would go to any lengths to help you get your life back.
All that said, let me also tell you that as a child I was beaten ,molested and much more but that is just a note to let you have some insight into my life.

These days I give my time to helping others in need. An addicts life is one of sorrow and lonelyness and I do not wish it apon anyone.
All of this leads me to why I am replying to this post ,p[aranormal activity has also been a major part in my life but it wasn't until I got clean that I began to really see it manifest itself, it is when i realised that I am a psi vampire and have the ability to drain ebergy from another.

That is not why I am writing this though, my dreams as long as I can remember, I have always had the ability to remember them to the fullest detail and some have been repetitive over the years, like I kept having this dream over and over for maybe4 years and I was on a train track in Boston and there was someone shooting at me, now mind you, I had never seen this place in person not even close and at the time had onl;y been in boston a couple of times at that popint in time. Now one day I was walking in boston when I moved there 5 years ago and I started riding the subway and was drawn to this place, like I had no control over what was happening to me except that I was being drawn to this place in a way that I could not stop if I wanted to. The train stoppee and I got off and not 100 yards away from me I saw the train bridge of my dreams and I saw 5 police cars and an ambulance. I walked over and I was stopped from going any farther but I already knew what I would see, it was a man, my age who eerily looked like me who had been shot in the chest just like my dream the only difference was in my dream i was shot and now in real life it was someone else but every detail was the same down to the time of day to the rust colored rivets holding the bridge together.
Needless to say I was stunned to the point where if I did not sit down I would have fallen down, my whole world began spinning and I passed out for a good 3 mins. I awoke to a cop asking me if I was ok and said yes but really I was stunned, my brain overloaded from this dream coming true almost to the exact way i dreamed it.
Now heres the kicker, the cop told me that they believed that the shooter was aiming for me and this person who got shot just happened to get in the way. I will end on that note but I swear all of it is true and since then I have had many dreams that have manifested themselves later on in life.
So I believe our concious and subconcious are as one there is no seperation except we are in a different state when we deal with our subconcious. anyone agree? joey978

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:56 am 

I believe you Joey.

It is like a melting into and out of a reality. Do you ever worry that you will end up in a place that will result in you not coming back?

Your dream about the shooting startled me.

I dreamed that I knew when I was going to die. The date. I did not know how. One part of my dream, I was in my truck, in an unknown area, lost. i got out and was shot several times with an automatic weapon, and survived.

It is frustrating to have one part of the history here, another part somewhere else, and surroundings change, and people change, and while you are not really 'conscious' in an alternate reality, you are living it, you feel everything about it, just as in this reality. It is a real place, your heart beats, you breathe, blink your eyes, interract with your surroundings.

Maybe what we do, or how we react to what happens to us while we are there, determines what happens to us while we are here?

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:44 am 

Tim, are you saying you were shot three times and actually survived?

I know you are referring to a dream, but you say you know when you are going to die, so obviously this is not when you are going to die because you survived.....am I getting this right?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:45 am 

joey that is an amazing experience you had.....I think I would have fainted too.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:29 am 

For YEARS I dreamed about being chased by three men==they always shot at me, but I knew I wouldn't be hit. I just knew it...

Years later I took a job 57 miles away from Hollywood, down south in Orange County, CA. Little did I know, until I was hired, that I'd have to move to Hollywood. And when I did, I "met" the three men I'd seen in my dream, all those years and all those times in my dream.

Only ONE of them every pointed a gun at my head and pulled the trigger; the gun wasn't loaded, but I didn't know that, and yet, I didn't flinch. I remember Wally's face when he looked at me, astonished, and said: "You didn't even flinch; where were you trained?" I just smiled and said, "In my dreams..." as I picked up my purse and my keys and walked out.

Wally was afraid of me, after that, and tried to threaten me to get me to quit my job. That was the very FIRST time I ever asserted my authority over a supervisor. I stood up, looked across the desk at him, and said, "No, I have NO intention of quitting, Wally. When I leave this job, I'll do it AFTER I've found a better place to work, so until then, you just keep your limited intimidations and your verbal threats to yourself--use them on someone who doesn't know you're a fake. You survive by making others fear you. You don't scare me Wally, so just leave me alone, and I'll be out of your hair when I have a better paying job to go to."

He never threatened me, again. But months later, through a fluke of fate, the telephone company found a tap on my phone line, and asked me if I had any idea who might have done it, and why. So I gave them my previous employer's name, and the names of the people who found my intuition and intelligence to be such a threat to them. I never heard if anything came of it...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:07 am 

Yes David, I was shot three times, survived, but survived on the same day I knew I was going to die.

Stranger than strange I know.

I remember clearly looking at the bullet holes and blood and gore. It was a very, very bad dream.

Tweaked, I hope that I don't experience the dream, in reality, like you did.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:55 pm 

I believe the dreams we have are not just of what we are doing or going to do, but actually dreams that are of all of ourselves from the different levels of existence.
Perhaps one of ourselves or maybe more are just moments or days ahead of this one self, and we drem in our minds what they have already done.
On top of this there are some of our selves that are just a little behind us and our daily actions becomes their dreams and so on and so on.
Each of our different selves lives their own life, but have times when we intersect one another and that's when we believe we have lived a life already.
As I've said in other posts, we are not alone in any way sahpe or form.
When we are ready in this reality, ourselves will let us know from the other that our lives are going to completely change.......

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:56 pm 

August 22nd, 2009 Update:

I have been having this one night terror over and over again for the past several weeks and I am starting to believe that something major is going to be taking place soon.

For some time now, the wife and I have been talking about the fact of us being placed on this earth for some reason or other, and I may be having the dreams that may show us what it is that we are suppose to do.

For many years now, which all of you know, I have been in the field of Paranormal, well I see things within these dreams I'm having, where the wife and I are helping some one, and I believe this someone to be a spirit since I was able to see through them.

I believe we are here to help others in a way that I am unable to clearly write in a post.

But here goes: I have had many dreams over these many years about spirits, and how I have been able to speak with them and help them move on to the next level of existence, but it seems to go just a little further than that in two ways.
We seem to also help those who are alive understand the meaning of passing over to the other side once they have passed on, and second, there's an entity or two who come to our reality through a portal, and these entities are invisible to the naked eye, they are almost like spirits but alive.
I believe there is way more to the spirit world than we can imagine, and I believe I have been within this world during my night terrors, and have seen things that are most remarkable.

If you ask any doctor about this, they would say I was having a mental problem and should take a stronger medication. I think not, and the medication I am already on, may be interfering with me being able to get further into these dreams.

But since my mind is open to the night terrors, more than it is while I am awake, there seems to be an entity that is not so nice, show up, and begin to cause problems, which in turn makes it a major night terror.

I have been seeing things around me during the day, and it may be a residual, but this is also known by many as "Day Terrors" where the night entities will appear to you during your wake stage in broad day light, and it seems as though I am being asked to help some one or some thing, but not quite sure yet.

My biggest night terror is the continuous dreaming of many children, and they are all around me, grabbing for me, and asking for my help, but I am not sure if this is to help the living or the dead.
I do get to a point where I can hear different childrens voices during the day, and I live in a complex where there are no children.
I have even asked the wife on many occasion what she said, but she tells me she has said nothing.
It's not like the voices are in my head, but actually coming to me through the air, from a child who may be just out of sync with this reality.
We seem to be in a place now where we are unable to move and we are unable to get out there and see what it is we are suppose to be doing, like we are completely tied down at our location.

I need to find assistance from others to be able to pick up our stuff and move about the states and see what it is we are suppose to be doing.
We have found also, over these past 17 years together, that I have this thing with children that no one is able to explain.
Example: My wife's cousin came to visit us, with her young daughter of about one year old.
The daughter would not go to anyone, except for the mother, (Not even the father), but once she was placed on the floor to play with some blocks I had around the apartment, she began to play with me, which wasn't to surprising, but when it was time to leave, the one year old reached out to me from her mother and gave me a big hug.
My wife's cousin was totally shocked, since the girl had never done this to anyone.
It's as though the children know that I would never harm them, and perhaps I give off an aura that the children find comforting.
Any way, that is it, so what is it I should be doing? Do any of you think I should go out onto the road and see if something will come to us?
Perhaps we are to save children, both alive and spirit.

Jeff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next