UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 6:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: NIGHT TERRORS
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:31 pm 

In my Night Terrors I usually speak with one I call the "Other" and sometimes there could be different beings, but usually it's the other.

I'm wondering, since I remember these dreams as a real part of my life, just like remembering a fishing trip or something, that perhaps I have lived them in another dimension only days or months before.

Meaning there are many of me in different realities, and the night terrors are some kind of bridge between me and the others.

Meaning that when the other spoke to me that buildings were going to be crashed into with planes back in 1999 when I had the conversation, that another me had already lived the 9/11 day and I was being given suggestions of what was to come.

Even though I get the suggestions, I believe there's nothing I can do about stopping them, it's just part of our history and it's going to happen if I scream my head off about it or not.

Tweaked spoke of not liking dolls and loved trains. This I understand, because when everyone was out hunting, I preferred to remain at the house and crochet.
I am not gay, because I like a womans craft, and many men do this.
I find that when I'm counting out the stitches one by one, as your suppose to, when creating something unique as I do, it allows the mind to wonder and think of the many experiences, opening the mind a bit more, rather than sitting and trying your hardest to remember something,
When the mind is occupied by something as relaxing a crocheting, the mind opens and many things come flooding out.
I started crocheting when I was seven years old back in 1970, and have been doing it ever since, and now make my own creations and when I do this, my mind opens to many possibilties that surround me.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:16 pm 

Jeff, when you say,
Quote:
Meaning there are many of me in different realities, and the night terrors are some kind of bridge between me and the others.
, do you ever consider the possibility that you were another sex in another time?

It may very well be possible that, if we can manifest some or part of the experiences from past lives, into current lives, is it not also possible that we bring masculine traits or feminine traits with us?

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:40 pm 

My mother, for all her wiles and feminine charm, was a great deal like her grandfather on the Keaffaber side of the family. He was stubborn, over-bearing, was ALWAYS right... the woman I knew as "mother" was just like that. My Aunt Idy who is 89 now has always compared my mother (her niece) to Aunt Idy's father.

The only Other Life Regression my mother ever had, was so shocking to her, it brought her out of the hypnosis like a gun shot.

She said she was talking to her brother in that other life, and recognized him as the twin brother from THIS lifetime--the twin who died before Mom was born; she knew she had shared the womb in this reality with him, and was reveling in the moment, under hypnosis, of being able to see him and talk to him in that other reality ... when the therapist interrupted and said to her, "Are you a man or a woman while you're talking to your brother?"

Mom said she looked down at her feet and saw leather sandals held on by straps that criss-crossed her feet and legs, up to above her calves, and that her legs were masculine and hairy with very dark hair.

It was such a shock to her, she immediately was wide awake, but remembered everything about her brother, and said she felt they were roman soldiers. However, the thought that she might have ever been a man, accompanied by the knowledge that her brother in that lifetime, had also been the twin she shared the womb with in this lifetime ... PLUS, that the soul of her twin who died before they were born was almost immediately transferred to Mom's now deceased, last husband (who was 3 weeks younger than my mother, and when she first saw him, she felt it was "love at first sight")... well, it so shook up her perceptions of reality, she never wanted to be hypnotized, ever again. It wasn't because she thought she in any way fabricated the things she saw and felt and instantly understood; it was because it altered her own little microcosmic fantasy of what Reality is. It shook up her perceptions to the core of her being.

And those realizations, coming on the heels of a dream she'd had shortly before that (about her wonderful grandfather on the Barnes side of the family--the one who raised both of us), sent her into a tizzy that I know she spent the last 30 years of her life trying to sort out.

Eventually, she gave up trying to sort it all out, and the last couple years of her life, she dug back into her evangelical religious roots, because that was the easiest. She admitted that religion doesn't solve anything, or answer questions, but it allowed her to wrap herself up in a cocoon, and she could just forget about all the things she'd never figured out.

Mother was a very judgemental, talented, severely complicated and confounded person. But as I've mentioned in other threads, she was like an emotional vampire. She sucked the energy out of her friends and family when we were around her; when she was alone, she was REALLY alone, and lamented about being by herself. She couldn't stand it... and yet, as much as she attracted people from all walks of life TO her, she also wore them out and they learned to keep her at arm's length, because she had such an over-powering personality and demanding nature.

A psychic once told me the reason I'd been so tied to my 2nd husband was because in another lifetime we'd been brother and sister, and we were supposed to separate in adulthood and share our wisdoms and talents with the rest of the world. But we were so "joined at the hip" to each other, we refused to go our separate ways, and we never went different directions, so we didn't live up to our missions. The psychic also said the reason we were drawn back together in THIS reality was because (1) we needed to be there for the other during some traumatic times, and (2) to learn that in THIS reality we had no choice but to go our separate ways, no matter how much we love each other, and continue the missions we ignored in that other reality. He and I shared a lifetime in the short 5 years we were married... We were there for each other during some awful crises, and then it was finished. But the love remains... He's 4000 miles away, but if I needed him, or he needed me, we'd be there in a heartbeat. Love tends to change, over time, but when it's real, it never leaves the heart, no matter where life takes us.

If I were to learn I'd been another gender in a different reality, it wouldn't matter to me. Straight, gay, bi-sexual, transgender... it wouldn't cause me to bat an eye, because I've come to accept that being different from the normal standards set by those around us is not as uncommon as a lot of people choose to believe it is. Humans are a complex species. But we're all humans, regardless. We just need to learn that the loveliest fields of wildflowers are the fields with all colors and all shapes and sizes and idiosyncrasies, and not judge the field by the individuals, but rather, enjoy the overall scene of colors and scents.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:34 pm 

So I want to read the rest of the lyrics Tweeked. Don't tease me with 1 line :D A Muse Me :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:00 pm 

It is (was) a remarkable experience for your mum to have connected some dots. That was some talented psychic!!

All that you've figured out Tweaked, does it feel like a confirmation sort of thing, or does it leave you wanting to connect more dots.

And I'm wondering if 'night terrors' are really terrifying at all. Maybe in the beginning, but when I hear that phrase I think horrifying experience. Maybe in reality we need a word to encompass all the experiences that occur naturally from a different dimension.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:38 am 

I'd have to go through boxes and boxes of materials, Timbit... and I still might never find it.

My apartment manager may have thrown it out when she arbitrarily came into my apartment where I was boxing up things, back in the 1980s, and she thought I was planning on moving out without telling anyone.

Actually, I was going to move them to my storage unit, but she spitefully had people come in and remove the boxes and dispose of them; she refused to tell me who/what company took them, and where all these old writing materials were taken. If I'd have known which landfill, I could have gone and looked for them, but she was convinced I was "moving out" without telling her.

She also did the same thing to my brother, about 5 years ago. (He kept my old apartment when I left, 17 years ago. Someone like her makes me wish I believed in Hell, because that's where the witch belongs.) She threw away from his apartment storage unit, all his diaries from years in the Navy, his uniforms, photo albums, etc. and then claimed she meant to clean out the one next to his...

Anyway, that's the ONLY line I really remember from the refrain. But it serves it's purpose and can stand alone.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:25 am 

What a bitch that landlord was!

Some people just live to be mean and vindictive. What a waste of energy.

I had a similar experience once. It was shortly after I was married. I was working as a counsellor at a March of Dimes workshop, and had had a minor problem with a staff about using the workshop van for personal business. A big no-no.

Anyway, one day I brought my wedding dress into the office in a big green garbage bag. I had planned to take it to the cleaners to have it cleaned and put away in a bridal box. I had designed the gown myself, bought the satin on sale for $40.00 and had paid $50.00 to have a friend make it. BUT, it was a beautiful gown.

Well, idiot stick decided to take the bag out of my office (another no-no to go in there), threw it in with all the other garbage and take a load to the dump!!!!!!!

When I realized what happened and confrontted him, he knew EXACTLY what had been in that bag, as it wasn't tied, and wasn't garbage. I sent a crew straight out to find it, and of course they never did.

Very mean stunt, that, 33 years later, makes me want to slap somebody.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:40 pm 

People like those, Timbit, NEED to hurt others to get the negative "charge" out of it. They thrive on negativity. I think she lives to exact revenge and discomfort into the lives of tenants she fears. (She had good reason to fear me, too; when she showed me two available apartments, I was just 37, had been divorced for 3 years, and (in front of a friend who was my witness) ... when I chose the apartment above the pool, she told me she wasn't going to let me have that one, because she wanted me to take the one where she could "keep an eye" on when I came and went, and who I invited to the building. So I got a lawyer, and threatened to sue her for discrimination. She had no choice but to rent me the lower cost apartment, and she never forgave me for that.)

Eight years later, when my brother was changing jobs and wanted to stay with me for 6 weeks while he looked for something he could afford, closer to his work, the witch forced me to put him as a 2nd person on my lease... and then she raised my rent 12% per month. So he never left... three years later when I moved up to Howie's (which REALLY TEED HER OFF... because she wanted Howie to date her best friend instead of me, and told us so, when Howie was helping me move out my things) she gave my brother an eviction notice. Well, since he was legally "on the lease" she had no grounds to evict him, and it was her own fault! So she has taken her anger and spite out on him for the 17 years I've been gone, and he's still there!!! :mrgreen: I keep hoping he will out-live her, or at least out-last her managership.

There are just some very cruel people in this world. If they can't control, they aggravate.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:02 pm 

The words we use to discribe our remembered dreams like I have is Night Terrors, which is something the doctors of this world has given this particular set of dreams.

I would not have named them this, since many of the dreams (night terrors) are not terrifying at all and actually appear to be somewhat freindly, but since some doctors don't believe in past lives and the such, they have to give these experiences some kind of definition.

For me these dreams are quite helpful in understanding the different levels of existances that one person can have.

Perhaps in another life I was a woman, and I am a man here, and at times these paths still cross during the dreams, you wouldn't believe how many time I've had a deep gut feeling that I have a twin sister out there somewheres, but know this isn't so.

You get feeling of different personalities as your life goes on, and I believe these feeling we get, are no more than past lives in different realities that catch up to you now and then.
Perhaps in the form of night terrors or deja vu, which ever one, I thinks it's really awesome that I've seen my life already through other eye's in another reality, and I get quite a few glimpses of them as my time goes on here in this reality.

We should rename these night terrors to a more understanding name like Remembered Lives, or Dreams of my others, or Night Visits, and you can add on here since I've run out of ideas.

Just the other night I had one of these night visits (night terrors) and within it I was shown several different alien ships/vessels that were hovering just over my location and the being/race that emerged from them were not terrifying at all but quite pleasant to admire, and this dream told me that if they do arrive here to communicate with us, it's going to be a peaceful encounter.

Until next we meet again.
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:53 pm 

Dreamslips? Fringe Benefits?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next