UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Two Dreams I Had
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:06 am 

Okay, this looks like a good place to start. I just want to tell everyone about a couple of strang but IMO cool dreams I had.

The first was when I was a kid-I'd say I was in the age range of 9-11. It was a simple dream, I remember walking out of my house and it was at night. Basically, I just remember looking up at the night sky like I normally would and I saw our entire solar system as clear as the moon. The planets appeared about twice as large as our moon would if looking with the naked eye. One of my faves as far as dreams go.

The other one was of me riding in a truck with an unknown driver. I'm looking out the front and I look up and notice a flaming smoking object falling from the sky. It impacts behind this building that had two towers on either side of it, right in between those towers. As I see the shockwave coming towards us, I remember telling the other person, "Okay. Get ready because we're going to die now." (Sorry, I know, sounds kind of morbid.) Then it hit us and something strange happened. I actually died in my dream. I didn't wake up right before like I always have. The wave hit and there was blackness and silence and then I woke up. That's never happened before and hasn't since. Pretty crazy. Any opinions?

Post subject: Re: Two Dreams I Had
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:10 am 

Perhaps it was a premonition... and perhaps you should rethink about being around TALL buildings? I hope you don't have to go to work every day in one of them.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:29 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Perhaps it was a premonition... and perhaps you should rethink about being around TALL buildings? I hope you don't have to go to work every day in one of them.

I did consider that and I had the dream before I was employed at my current job working for a tree service. Does being around TALL trees count? :lol: On top of that, I spend part of the day in a truck driving to different job sites. Oh well, que sera sera, right? And it would be a wild way to go...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:47 pm 

My criteria for "the way to go:" QUICKLY/INSTANTLY/(and with no water involved!).

I still have horror flashes from some Past Life/Dimension wherein I drown at sea during a storm when I fell overboard. I've had those flashes since I was a very little girl - always the same - terrorizing. And I don't have to be asleep to have one of them. I can be sitting in traffic and watch a yacht go by... Instant trigger.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:56 am 

Very interesting dreams you have.
http://my-mannequins.co.uk/