UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:24 pm 

I'm just getting over the flu, and during the past week or so, I spent a lot of time in bed, in and out of a feverish state.

While in that place where you pass into unconsciousness, I had these very clear, almost story lines bombarding me. There were clouds, and I was going up, into them, and beyond for a very long way, and passed through a great distance in space, yet it was only an instant. I could see below me, and the layers in reverse of what it would be looking up. Stars, vast bodies of water, twinkling lights in the cities, the sun coming up over the horizon on the other side of the earth, which itself, was the size of a loonie........very beautiful.

I felt that where I was going was also going to be more of the same, but it wasn't. I was heading into turbulance, and the further I went, the faster I went, and the clouds were black and full of lightening. I had lost control of feeling that I was in control; more now like being pulled or bounced straight up by a long bungee cord.

The other side was not wildflowers sunbeams, and happy souls wandering around in sandals and long pristine flowing white gowns. There were angry, violent looking warrier type faces everywhere. Dark moving figures darting around looking for what seemed like, food, or prey. It was a horrible, sulfate saturated atmosphere, and it felt like I was smothering.

This was heaven? The wonderful, peaceful afterlife? There was no joy, or peace or feelings of calm whatsoever. It was awful, and the more it sunk in what heaven was REALLY like, the more I realized how duped I had been for all of my life in believing in this deam.

Then I'd wake up in a sweat (fever or dream who knows..), and eventually have to sleep again, and the dream repeated, each time a worse environment, and no pleasure in seeing the world below, all sitting ducks, poor suckers have NO idea what this place is really all about. And the churches below, they all knew what hell was, they knew, and they lied, and I realized it was to be in the good graces of the worst of these monsters, when THEIR time came.

And the confusion! What about the living contacting the dead, what about spirits, what about aliens, what about.....god! It was all controlled. Every thought and belief of all religions, was a masquerade designed to dupe us into thinking that all our good deeds will be rewarded, but indeed we would be punished. control control control........

Everything was dark and dreary, and each visit was worse and worse.

Finally, it stopped. I think these dreams exhausted me more than the flu itself.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:40 am 

Interesting, Timbit. I have had experiences similar to these, myself.

I always wonder..in dreams are we glimpsing alternate realities, different dimensions that are playing out our lives in a different path?

You're experience sounds like maybe a glimpse into what may have been seen as Heaven & Hell. Maybe other people had experiences similar, Tim, and that's where the concepts originated from.

Being ill seems to be able to connect us better to the other side, so to speak. I speak from personal experience..and many others seem to agree as well.

The most vivd OBE i experienced was when i was ill. Another time i was very ill i was in that place between being asleep and awake...and i had, had a dream that the Japanese where attacking Britain and even when i was awake..i believed it. It seemed so real..i was in a sweat, panicking and feeling sick, not knowing what to do.

It wasn't until the next morning that i realised it was only a dream..but it seemed so real.

Hope you get better soon Tim.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:15 am 

I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article.But I wanna remark on some general things, The site style
is wonderful. http://www.siadesai.com/