UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 10:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:05 pm 

I peruse many other forums, and it's come to my attention, just during the past two weeks, there are a great many people having dreams of standing on a hillside and seeing the skies, from horizon to horizon, FILLED with UFOs of all colors, shapes and sizes. I, too, have had these dreams. Mine began about 15 years ago, and have been intermittent since they began. The last time I had this dream was about 3 months ago.

Has anyone in this forum had similar dreams?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:19 am 

Note to Miro, here is another post that I replied to just tonight, that has disappeared.

In a nutshell, I had likened these living dreams to dreams those with PTSD have had. A similar consciousness of horrible dreams and nightmares as a result of a shared trauma such as war, torture, etc. The difference is that the dreams Tweaked is talking about, experienced by many, is having a shared effect, before the event actually happens.

What on earth could this mean.

Timbit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:41 pm 

I have had a recurring dream like this for many years now. In the dream, it is night, and I am standing outside looking up at a sky that is teeming with crafts of all shapes and sizes, all slowly travelling across the night sky. I am not afraid during these dreams, just awestruck! In fact, having had this dream (again) two nights ago, is what led me to join this forum!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:17 pm 

I'm reading elsewhere that some think we are being "programmed" to have these dreams - that our respective governments are using HAARP and other similar low frequency waves to make a lot of us think we're dreaming and possibly seeing the future, but it's all part of a world-wide "False Flag" scheme. If I hadn't been having dreams such as these for over 50 years, I might be tempted to think that's how it's happening - that these aren't really dreams, just orchestrated waves that tamper with our brains. But... since I've been having these kinds of dreams for most of my life, I don't think everyone who's had a dream like this is being manipulated. Perhaps some are, but not all of us.

While some of us may not see a "rapture of UFOs overhead" in our lifetimes, I think there will be some in the future. Now it may come as both contrived AND real. In other words, those who are to be "beamed-up" to save us from a calamity will be seeing the real ones... but holograms don't physically hold anyone, and unless the governments also have ships that look just like the real ones, I don't think all who witness a sky full of ships will be seeing the same things. Forgive my skepticism,but there are many tricksters at work in our society, and by that I do NOT mean poltergeists and demons.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 am 

I can't recall how long ago these dreams started for me -- it might be about 10 years ago. Either way, a gov't orchestrated false-flag event or something akin to Project Bluebeam would not likely be of much value unless it elicited fear. And like I said, I didn't find my dream imagery frightening -- just mind-blowing! Also, by the way, I have had maybe 5 or 6 prescient dreams in my life -- enough to at least to know one when I see one -- and this dream wasn't one of them! Consequently, I'm not sure what this dream means, but it sure is an amazing sight every time it happens!