UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:52 pm 

I have dreams that would scare the hell out of most people and they are called night terrors, but this is not what I am here to tell you.

I have had dreams, hundreds upon hundreds, where I felt as though I was living in another time and dimension.

I have written down many of my dreams and looking back at what they have told me, I have come to a small conclusion that I am having dreams that are not of me and this world but me and another world.

Things are about the same in my dreams as they are in real life here, but there are some things that are completely different and they could never exist in this time frame.

I believe as I dream I am in communication with my other selves in other realities.

I get many of my stories from them, and many of my ideas are from there also.

Much of my art work has come from the other side sort of speaking and it's really cool.

The dreams we have, oh how easy they could be messages from us to us.

Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:23 pm 

This is very interesting. I am not sure I would like to know how I am in other realities. I got my hands full with this one already :D

The only thing in this area I encountered myself,were dreams (and more) of past lifes. Or so it seems. Some of them I wouldn't have needed either though. I can still live with the farmer,that felt he left too soon and left his family behind when he died....but I seriously could have been spared of the mercenary, that didn't kill for the money, but for the thrill of 'playing God',deciding who is gonna live and who is gonna die. Well...in the end he got what he deserved.

The concept of alternate realities isn't too hard for me to believe. And if they do exist, I got no problem to belive in a possible bond between the 'Me's either. And if they do inspire you and help you all the better.

Funny sidenote : Trying to go out and meditate,being surprised by a really strong thunderstorm,getting wet to your bones with your clothes glued to your skin...this is something that could ruin your day. Having a spirit guide that thinks this is one of the funniest things ever...can make you laugh nonetheless. I guess laughing is yet addictive. Even if it is coming from some entity with the most twisted kind of humour I can think off. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:20 pm 

Karhedron:

Note: It's very true that something so simple as a thunder storm ruining the day could be so funny to one or both of your spirit guides.

I believe that some how, if you focus your mind in meditation, you can almost feel in your soul the other you's in the other realities.

Deja vu has to come from some where, and I believe that if several of ourselves are in the future of us playing out the rolls of our lives, that at some points in our reality, two dimensions will come close to one another, causing you to have a deja vu.

When it come to deja vu, we really don't have the answers, but since I have them many time, i have tried to come up with some good theories that may some what explain them.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:17 am 

I just posted a new topic yesterday in dreams and it says pretty much what you say Jeff. I believe when we dream we go to a different reality/ dimension and I believe we know people from this place, thats why sometimes we see someone and think we have known them our whole life.
I mean its much deeper than that but you get my drift. whaddya think, bloodbreed