UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: CHILDREN
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 pm 

I have written a little about the children I dream about in the Night Terrors Post, but I would really like to talk more about them in their own section.

For many years now I have been having Night and Day Terrors about children, and have gotten to a point now, where I can hear the childrens voices clearly coming to me over the wind.

I seem to have an ear for hearing children who are playing around here in the neighborhood, and can easily tell the difference between a child and an adult.

It is actually when all the children are inside for the night, when I can still hear them, but it's not the children of the neighborhood, but the children who are just out of sync with our reality.

Some doctors would tell me I was hearing voices, but I have been hearing them for some time and can actually tell the difference between something in my head and something that is coming to me through the wind.

I seem to have a way with children, meaning that I have an aura about me that will show the children that I would never harm them in any way, and I believe the children who have passed on, can also see this aura and are attracted to me, seeking my help.

My wife is the same way, and I believe the both of us are suppose to be out there somewhere trying to assist children either dead or alive, but at the moment we still do not truely understand the purpose of us being put on the earth.

We know we are suppose to help the children, but how do we start, how to we get to that point, where we can help chidlren without people believing that we may be harming children, (you know that there are so many out there who are suspicious of any one who has an interest in children).

My dreams I have are like something out of a science fiction movie, where a person on the show will be able to hear children calling to them.

I believe, that not only the dead children are calling, but children who are alive and are in a certain predicament that may cause harm to them.

I hear different children crying, or who may be in pain, and do not hear the child laugh. Like it's only the ones who are in trouble, who are trying to find help, and for some reason I can hear this during many of my night and day terror and I am beginning to wonder if I will ever be able to assist the children.

I have a deep feeling for children and would like to see all of them achieve what they want in life, but as it stands only a fraction of the children out there will ever be what they want to be, and this should never be the case, I believe every child should have the ability to be what ever thay want.
I am beginning to believe I can hear these children and WE are suppose to be out there assisting them the best way possible, and I do know that there are many places to find money to help these children achieve their goals.
I wonder how many others out there are like me, and are unable to move forward in assisting the children, because they haven't the money to go anywhere, and do what is needed.
There are many child spirits that are around me all the time, and them being innocent at their deaths they don't have the knowledge to be able to move on, so they are seeking out guidence from me, but as it stand at the moment, I am unable to assist them.

Many years have gone by now, and it seems as though the crowd of children around me has grown to a very large amount, but I am stuck in a rut, sort of speaking.
I know what it is that I will need to do, but it would be nice if I had the proper equipment to be able to communicate properly with the dead children.
And the proper items to deal with the living children.
It's extremely hard at this time and I am getting frustrated that I am where I am in life.
I have the knowledge and experience, but you know the rest.
These children are seeking our help and they must wait, which is not right, since I believe they should be able to move on and be happy, and not stuck in some kind of limbo and being sad.
For all we know, many of these children are seeking to find their loved ones who they left behind when they died, and they don't understand there, that their loved ones may have already moved on and are waiting for them on the other side.
So difficult for me sometimes to just sit here and wait for the proper time, but this is what I must do. (The government is really good at keeping you under their thumb).

Jeff

Post subject: Re: CHILDREN
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:48 pm 

Jeff, first of all you need to segregate the two groups of children. If you hear them lumped together, you'll never get over the confusion.

Meditate to discern which group you wish to work with first. If you're working with the ones who are in a different dimension or a separate reality, no one can "accuse" you of being anything more than a ghost hunter.

But if you decide to work with the living ones you hear who need physical assistance, then you need to go through sites like George Noory's Coasttocoast AM radio, and look for others who have similar talents--people who have already written books, established sites, and are willing to listen to your ideas.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:46 pm 

I meditate one hour out of each day so I am able to isolate the differences, on top of this there are others but this is another situation.

I like the hunt for the lost spirits, or the searching for the lost souls.

I think ghost hunter is like saying deer hunter, it labels it as one thing only, when there are many different elements within this ghost hunting.

I am now looking on line for different types of people who may have the same feelings as I do, and see if I can write back and forth with thm, to see if something might come out of all this.

I've been serching for the past three hours, and almost got myself a virus from one of the sites that deal with this, but I zapped it.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:07 pm 

When you hear the children's voices, do you ever hear, or hear enough to know their approximate ages? That might help you.

Also thinking that perhaps long ago, where you are, there could have been a school, or church or community of some kind that disease or fire may have wiped out a large part of that population.

Try researching the area where you hear the voices, and see if there isn't something that may explain why they are there in the first place.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:52 pm 

At this time I am having a little difficulty with organizing a few things about the childen, and will get back to all of you on this in a bit, I have discovered something very interesting in the past 24 hours and I am going to research it further.

Sorry
Jeff