UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:20 am 

Yesterday afternoon I took a nap. I rarely sleep long when I take afternoon naps, and rarely do I ever fall soundly asleep enough to dream; it's usually more of a doze...

Well, yesterday, I dreamed I was at the computer, and suddenly this human face appeared on my screen (mind you, I don't have a microphone hook-up; just an iMac with the ability to do Skype if I bought all the bells and whistles). He asked me if I'd ever heard of some kind of application--I knew it had to do with extreme scientific research and that the face on the screen looked like it could be Tesla. And I answered, "Yes, but I don't understand it." He began explaining it to me, and at the same time my housekeeper began running the vacuum cleaner across the room and I couldn't hear what he was saying, and then the telephone rang and I said I didn't mean to be rude, but I'd have to answer the phone because Howie was running errands...

Next thing I remember I was lying on a chaise lounge in a huge, green yard, surrounded by many kinds of trees, with palm trees alongside me. I opened my eyes and when I looked up through the tops of two pine trees, I saw two palm trees bending towards each other until they touched--kind of like they were being whipped around by a whirlwind. They had bright red coconuts, and in the centers of the coconuts were yellow and beige seeds or beads. In my dream I said, "WOW! The producers of the TV Series WILD PALMS should have used those trees for their opening shots!" There was no wind blowing at ground level, where I was.

And then I woke up...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:33 am 

Fascinating dream Tweaked, i too often find that whenever i fall asleep for a short time is when i have some of the best and most intersting dreams.

The palm tree's had me thinking, if it was Tesla who was trying to contact you through the computer and wanted to tell you something important. Maybe the place you shifted to with the palm trees and coconuts, was the place where tesla's soul was incarnated again after his death.

One of the most intriguing things about dreams and i'm sure most people have or do experience this, is the shifting between places and times. In each dream i have, i shift at least once or twice..usually.

Fascinating stuff..

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:57 pm 

Ironically, I had another strange dream last night. It felt as though I was in someone else's body, and sadly, it may be a premonition. But I don't have a Blog or a website, and I don't know how to get it around the web in time...

I was driving a little two-tone-colored mini-Cooper, and I was at a party being held in a restaurant. I met a man who was probably 6' tall, bushy blond hair and green eyes, probably about 180 to 190 lbs. He was dressed in dark gray clothing, with a tailored duster coat. He seemed nice enough, but I wasn't interested sexually in him; just thought he was pleasant. He wanted me to go for coffee, and I really didn't want to, so I said I really had to get home. I put on a heavy coat, and walked out to my car; there was shoveled snow along the sidewalks and the parking lot. I got in my car and drove to a parking structure where, much to my dismay, someone else had taken my space, and I couldn't park properly. I was just about to pull out and go look for a place on the street, when I noticed an old stationwagon had pulled across the opening to the garage, and I couldn't get out of the structure. He opened the passenger door and motioned for me to come and get in... I knew this would be a bad mistake. And that's when I awakened from the dream.

Below is a similar wagon, pretty close to the same color, altho I think the one this stranger was driving was a cream or very light beige and slightly shorter, but I haven't yet been able to find the exact one; I've been scouring classic wagon sites for half an hour, without finding the exact model. It was very clean on the outside, with no visible dings or dents or scratches. It had dark seats. The name "Mike" keeps popping into my head, altho I don't remember hearing his name.

I'll keep looking for the exact model when I have more time...

Meanwhile, if any of you live in "snow country" please copy and paste this e-mail and send it around to your women friends.

Attachments:
1250757410-3649105727282340814.jpg
1250757410-3649105727282340814.jpg [ 1.76 KiB | Viewed 8373 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:40 am 

Sounds like the book store story type of dream.......yikes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:43 am 

David, I swear... I've never had a dream wherein I felt as tho I was looking thru someone else's eyes. This was very scary to me. I wasn't afraid for myself, when I awakened; I felt I'd seen someone else's plight.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:09 pm 

Maybe it's something that's yet to happen, Tweaked. That could possibly be the reason for the dream, to warn the person who's eyes you were looking through in the dream.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:48 am 

Tweaked wrote:
David, I swear... I've never had a dream wherein I felt as tho I was looking thru someone else's eyes. This was very scary to me. I wasn't afraid for myself, when I awakened; I felt I'd seen someone else's plight.

I do believe you have and it does sound very serious kind of scary,