UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:24 pm 

I'm just getting over the flu, and during the past week or so, I spent a lot of time in bed, in and out of a feverish state.

While in that place where you pass into unconsciousness, I had these very clear, almost story lines bombarding me. There were clouds, and I was going up, into them, and beyond for a very long way, and passed through a great distance in space, yet it was only an instant. I could see below me, and the layers in reverse of what it would be looking up. Stars, vast bodies of water, twinkling lights in the cities, the sun coming up over the horizon on the other side of the earth, which itself, was the size of a loonie........very beautiful.

I felt that where I was going was also going to be more of the same, but it wasn't. I was heading into turbulance, and the further I went, the faster I went, and the clouds were black and full of lightening. I had lost control of feeling that I was in control; more now like being pulled or bounced straight up by a long bungee cord.

The other side was not wildflowers sunbeams, and happy souls wandering around in sandals and long pristine flowing white gowns. There were angry, violent looking warrier type faces everywhere. Dark moving figures darting around looking for what seemed like, food, or prey. It was a horrible, sulfate saturated atmosphere, and it felt like I was smothering.

This was heaven? The wonderful, peaceful afterlife? There was no joy, or peace or feelings of calm whatsoever. It was awful, and the more it sunk in what heaven was REALLY like, the more I realized how duped I had been for all of my life in believing in this deam.

Then I'd wake up in a sweat (fever or dream who knows..), and eventually have to sleep again, and the dream repeated, each time a worse environment, and no pleasure in seeing the world below, all sitting ducks, poor suckers have NO idea what this place is really all about. And the churches below, they all knew what hell was, they knew, and they lied, and I realized it was to be in the good graces of the worst of these monsters, when THEIR time came.

And the confusion! What about the living contacting the dead, what about spirits, what about aliens, what about.....god! It was all controlled. Every thought and belief of all religions, was a masquerade designed to dupe us into thinking that all our good deeds will be rewarded, but indeed we would be punished. control control control........

Everything was dark and dreary, and each visit was worse and worse.

Finally, it stopped. I think these dreams exhausted me more than the flu itself.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:11 am 

Veeeerrrrrryyyyy interesting Tim

I have had similar dreams, and wondered myself if everything we have been taught was actually back ass wards from what should have been taught us.

I wonder sometimes, the way these religious people run around here with such hate in them, if they are trying to pull us all in the wrong direction.

You would think if God is suppose to be so kind and gentle then why is it everything that is taught us, has to do with hate and anger.

I don't get it, but I do get your dream.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:13 pm 

I must have missed your earlier post, Timbit. And yes, some things we are taught surely MUST be ass-backwards! For instance, we may be dreaming what we think is reality, and we wake up when we die... My mom always thought that might be the case, and I can't argue with the idea, because we really DON'T know.

And as for a "loving God" who is said to punish us when we don't adhere to what some religious leader SAYS God said, or God TOLD him to preach... well, you know what I think about putting words into any god's mouth, already. The gods so many fear are probably just the life force that has created whatever we really are, and allows us to dream of other places to learn lessons. Now, perhaps when we're here, whether we're living a dream and actually existing in another life form - or whether for the time being we ARE really here, and are dreaming of other people, places, and ideas, we're supposed to pay attention to everything, and learn from both the dreams and whatever is truly reality.

We are all responsible for our own actions; one begets another, and another, and so forth. We can find all kinds of reasons to blame circumstances and other people for our actions and reactions, but I think - in the end - we all know that whatever choices we make are really up to us. We either learn from our mistakes and go on to make better decisions, or we keep making the same ones and never break the loop.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:57 pm 

Sorry it has been some time since I have been here, But I lost my mother n the 30th of march and things have been very hecktic for all of us.
I am planning on doing some research in the area of the after life, and believe that we are not in the proper reality as we may know reality.
Since there are many different levels on reality, and dimensions I believe we are only a fraction of what is actually taking place here in the universe.
In the universe, how big is it anyway, and how many dimensions are there within it.
I hve been having some dream which tell me that the phrase I use all the time "Lost between worlds" is actually something that is quite real, and I wonder if the writing I do here is actually going to the same people I began writing to in the beginning of all this.
Are you really the same person as the one I wrote to the last time I was here, or are you of another identical dimension.
Am I the same person who wrote all the other posts in the beginning or did another me write them and I have entered this dimension by some kind of mistake while journying through the northern woods, which switched me and an identical self.
Do you really know that your in the same reality as you were a month ago, and could the dreams your having, have something to do with telling you that your not in the proper dimension.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 pm 

Jeff, first of all, condolences for the loss of your mother. It's at best, sad and traumatic to lose a loved one, especially a parent. Feel free to contact us in the Private Message thread, whenever you need to talk.

Your post poses some fascinating questions. I, for one, have re-visited threads I wrote posts in, months ago or more than a year ago, and am often astonished at some of my responses. Most of the time I don't remember having said "that"... and I wonder from where that particular thought originated, because I'm not sure I'd say the same thing today, although the spirit of the answer would be somewhat similar.

Maybe, depending upon the circumstances that affect our sense of reality from day-to-day, we DO actually move fluidly back and forth between alternate realities of Time & Space. I know that when people and pets die, their spirits don't always leave this plane right away. And (especially with animals we have loved deeply) I catch glimpses of them from time-to-time, even after they have been physically gone for several years. I don't know if part of their energy becomes imbedded in this reality, and for some reason manifests spontaneously when something trigger it, or if the energy wafts between worlds and occasionally stops by to see if we are still here.

One thing is for sure - when someone who dies has loved you, that person will attempt to let you know there is something beyond here. Often it's so subtle, we don't notice it; other times, something dramatic sort of just jumps out at us - a vivid dream, a light that flickers at a certain time, a photo that turns up out of nowhere... (One of my friends has logged a diary of 602 episodes of strangeness in the last 15 years, in her house.) So, when something unusual happens, if it does, just smile and thank the Universes for allowing you the privilege of bearing witness to a phenomenon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:38 am 

Jeff,

I'm very sorry for your loss and I wish you all the help and strength you need to get through it.

This is what fascinates me most about the afterlife. It's that all cultures and religions throughout Earth's recorded history believe that death is not the end. Many cultures vary on what they believe happens after death, or where we travel to.

But one thing that's consistent throughout....is that they all believe there is life after death.

And even to this day, many people have NDE's that have such a profound effect on the them, it usually changes the way they view life and the universe.

It's only in recent years, with the advent of Darwinism and the establishment pushing it like crazy, that a lot of people now reject the idea of God or life after death.

I'm certain there is life after death and just to reiterate what Tweaked said, I also believe that loved ones can hang around in this reailty for a while and try to make contact with us.

Some might choose to pass on to the next stage, or some might decide to stay.

I hope you find all the strength you require Jeff, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 pm 

First of all THANK YOU very much.

Okay, here something that seem to be all back asswards, and that is the dreams that I have been having ever since my mother passed on.
First of all, while my mother was in the hospital for the last couple weeks of her life, I started growing a beard or partial anyway, and with me it doesn't grow all that quick and can take me about two to three month before having anything.
Well here's the thing, the day after my mother passed away, I went to be with the family, and when I woke up the following morning to go to the services for my mother, my beard had grown almost completely in.
Okay, so how back ass wards is this, I am 47 years old and can not grow any facial hair in a short period of time, but now it's full???????
Now to the dreams I have been having since the day my mother passed away.
I have been having the same dreams ever since March 30th, and they haven't changed in any way, and they consists of alien races, and my mother always being there for moral support.
Okay, here's something else to put in the pile, since my mother passed, we have been closer than ever before???????????
I can feel my mother presence standing right beside me all the time, and I haave had many family members die, and none of them felt anything like this, but again they would tell me that it is all in my head because I miss her so much.
Well, this may sound really sick to some of you, but I don't miss my mother, BECAUSE she's right here with me??????????
Things are back ass wards at the moment, and I can feel them around me, since I have trained my body over the past thirty-eight years to be sensitive to my suroundings.
Thirty-eight years of researching the paranormal world, and I learn something new every day.
I have a feeling somethings going down here pretty soon, and I hope to be right in the middle of it when it does. The dreams and the feeling and the activity and all is just about to explode.

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:40 pm 

Jeff, the above post is most interesting... I am so glad you're not having a rough time dealing with your mother's physical absence. You are one of the fortunate ones.

I've been an orphan for the past couple of years, and occasionally wish my mother were still alive so I can verify a name or something relevant to the Past we discussed, at one time or another. But other than for those reasons, I don't miss her, either - but sadly, for a much different reason: She always belittled me for not mustering up to what she thought my potential should be. Nothing I ever wrote, no job I ever held, and no one I ever loved or chose as a friend, met with her approval. Yet, she was always the consummate actress and performer - talented beyond belief, and could make people believe she was the kindest, smarted knife in the drawer.

That UFO Stalker link changes several times a week, so drag it to your desktop and check in on it regularly. I is often amazing where the clusters of sightings are showing up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:28 pm 

I will keep my eye on the UFO Stalker each week to see what is taking place with the report of new sightings.
Hopefully in coming weeks you will be hearing from me about new sightings that I have witnessed.
Since the woods are quite active at the moment, I believe I will have many stories to tell all of you, and since the rash of sighting are along energy lines, I believe there is something taking place with the earth itself also.
I noticed that the map on the ufostalker is also inline with a couple of the spiderwebbing energy lines that I have been researching.
Jeff