UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Inside a Saucer?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 pm 

I had quite a lengthy dream last night and I experienced multiple shifts during the dream.

During one part of the dream I was in a room and it was exceptionally clean, neat and shiny, the walls were all silver like colour with a diamond pattern on them and the walls seem to be raised and lowered in certain places with a bumpy texture to them.

The ceiling wasn't very high and was pale violet in colour, the same as the floor and I cannot keep stressing how clean and spotless this room was.

I could see a part of the room which had many draws and compartments And as I looked around this room I had a feeling of excitement and then I remember saying to myself in the dream, "so this what one looks like from the inside".

Now, I'm not a hundred percent that what I saw in my dream was the inside of a saucer, but I did get a sort of magical feeling from it during the dream. I have a feeling that what I saw during the dream wasn't something of this world.

Peace, Caper.

Post subject: Re: Inside a Saucer?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:46 pm 

Yes i think such dreams are worth remember and interpret. Every about to see or visit inside round, dome buildings. I have few like that, from these new: few days ago about be inside dark dome filled with water and weird fish swim there.

Today about round summer house with dome, it was violet, good looking attractive colors, and somebody strange was inside. Then i was inside unusual tank and there was something about easter island stone faces. "each tank carry one and its key to secret" And something about space compression, somebody tell me about that "80% compression with the same mass", and i wonder how they do it, so i start discussion with this person that it must be some illusion trick. I dont found logic story just fragments which remember.