UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 3:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:10 pm 

Hi, i'm fairly new here, but i feel like i should share this ether way.

I was only a child when this "dream" happen to me. I was only 5, maybe just turned 6. And i had no idea what an alien was...and have never heard of it.

The dream began with that i was lying on a table (surprisingly. =_=')
And looked up at these weird brown/grey-ish creatures. They looked like the ones ppl draw on paper, these typical features with huge black eyes etc.

It was scary, so i got up, and ran until i found a crack or something in the wall/floor, so of course, to escape these "aliens", i managed to tuck myself in there.

By laying there, i looked into the crack i did hide in, and all of a sudden, there was a man, turning his head and was looking at me. The other weird thing was that, inside that crack, it was pretty yellow/orange color-ish, with bubbles that where pooping whenever.

As terrified i got then, i started to crawl out from that hiding place of mine, just to feel that these aliens where grabbing me as well, and....then i woke up.

Scary, and it was a long time ago (I'm 22 now. ) ,but by thinking about it, that i would feel when they did touch me, feel the warmth of the place i was hiding (the crack and the yellow/orange stuff made it hot for some reason.) And it made me think a lot.

Maybe i was abducted? Or maybe i just had to much fantasy that my brain needed to get it out in a weird way?

I still don't know why. I had never heard, or seen aliens. On TV, magazines etc. So i have no idea why my brain had to get that up. 8/

You may laugh at me, and i don't care really. This was, and still are bugging me really bad.

Have anyone had a similar dream? or some kind of memory?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:13 am 

Location: Dayton, Columbia County, Washington State, United States
Dreams are troublesome because they sometimes speak through filters. Generally when you begin to remember your abductions its going to be like PTSD in that they come in flashbacks and with strong emotions, and a sense of something a taste and a smell, but you will likely be fully awake for it when the odd occurrence begins. With the dream it could be more of a probing from something or an awareness of something, not that something has happened. There are all sorts of ways to try and find out if you are an abductee but it takes time and really thinking about things carefully and asking a lot of questions about experiences, missing time, weird events, health problems, and so on.

Also, our culture is so inundated with these symbols of grays and reptoids and so on that, no one has gotten by without seeing something once which resembles these things. And even if you have not seen something about it, the psychic clutter alone would have references to it. Not saying I disbelieve you, just really hoping you have not been abducted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:06 am 

I respect this article for the all-around scrutinized content and superb wording.It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog for more details?
http://www.siadesai.com/