UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:45 am 

A book by Michael J. Evans and Preston Dennett, 2007, Galde Press, Inc.

This is an amazing TRUE story of a remarkable event that took place on Coronado Island. Much of the book describes abductions of four individuals, and details other happenings at the time, which included heavy FBI presence, during both a visit by President Clinton (at the time) and a UFO Congress meeting attended by many.

The abductees describe their experiences, but as it turns out the experience at Coronado Island was only one of many that they had each had over their lifetimes, and continue to have. What solidified their experiences was the fact that they all experienced what they did, at the same time. Some investigation and regression therapy, revealed that, for some of them, it was only one of many abductions that had been happening since childhood.

Their experiences explained are very typical of what many of us are already familiar with; the abductions, experiments, implants, odd markings, symbols, and scratches. What is also presented is the surgical removal of implants, by Dr. Lier (well known for such surgeries), and his analysis of same. It is a very good book on all aspects of abduction, and most of it is not pleasant for the abductees, as they themselves, describe.

What I found personally to be remarkable was the fact that these people (and most other abductees) are everyday normal people. They are our neighbours, co-workers, teachers, mechanics. Coping with a very difficult part of their lives that leaves them often depressed, ill, and confused. They have no answers, but many interesting theories as to what they think these abductions mean, from being upfront and personal with ET's.

Very, very brave people to put their experiences out there to help us all understand what goes on with abductions. I highly recommend this book.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:41 pm 

This is an excellent read, Timbit. The names of Evans and Dennett are very familiar to UFO Congress attendees. I have not read this book yet, but if I find it at the forthcoming UFO Congress bookstore, I will buy it.